Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
When I read about the kiss on Facebook, I couldn't wait to get home and see the episode and it did not disappoint. I was so happy to see Arjun admit he loves Arohi if only she didn't feel torn between her friendship and her marriage. Dhondo is so selfish to do this to Arohi.
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved the episode <3

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am glad they kissed even if it was on the cheeks we are supposed to think in was on the lips....🤣
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mina_T

i am glad they kissed even if it was on the cheeks we are supposed to think in was on the lips....🤣

ROFL .. yeah.. right  ROFLand v hope it wasnt on his hands (like Karan said he did with the more (in)famous  Baytaab kiss😆).... or else i wud have said.. eewww😆... ekdum Kritz style mein😉*** 

btw, Arjun's dialogues were so love-less and monotonous..  now spare me.. me jst comparing it with Arjun of S1..😃... 😆... also had hard time finding the logic behind the sudden acceptance of luv on Arjun's part and odd denial of luv on Arohi's part wen actually they were acting completely completely opposite jst the other day.... oh yes.. forgot cant find logic in KMH's story this season.. CVs r concentrating more on completing the full circle via destinyji.. ROFLHate-luv-milan-judaai-hate-luv-milan-judaai.. ufff.. its more complicating thn India-Bangladesh-England-Ireland-southAfrica WC matchesROFL A_A's  story have already completed a full circle by their own admittance.. now its time for round 2 so brace urselves friends and get some wipes, towels, icecreams and chocolates😆..

and the kiss scene jst seemed random.. it completely missed the otherwise obvious A_A chemistry and Karan's charming ways as Arjun..  i felt it was overdone.. wasnt natural.. again comparing to S1... i guess i m the only one on this forum who felt tht way...bt spare me plz.. me taking no andaas or dandaas...ROFL.. wat to do.. c... i njoyed beautiful AVIs of that kiss scene from "creations" thread more thn the actual scene.. to meri galti nahi hai na.. director ki hi glati hai ..😳 
Edited by achiever - 13 years ago
vinitasinha thumbnail
it was really an awsome episode.both kk in black were looking so hot.
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: achiever

🤣.. yeah.. right 🤣and v hope it wasnt on his hands (like Karan said he did with the more (in)famousBaytaab kiss😆).... or else i wud have said.. eewww😆... ekdum Kritz style mein😉***

btw, Arjun's dialogues were so love-less and monotonous..now spare me.. me jst comparing it with Arjun of S1..😃... 😆... also had hard time finding the logic behind the sudden acceptance of luv on Arjun's part and odd denial of luv on Arohi's part wen actually they were acting completely completely opposite jst the other day.... oh yes.. forgot cant find logic in KMH's story this season.. CVs r concentrating more on completing the full circle via destinyji.. 🤣Hate-luv-milan-judaai-hate-luv-milan-judaai.. ufff.. its more complicating thn India-Bangladesh-England-Ireland-southAfrica WC matches🤣A_A's story have already completed a full circle by their own admittance.. now its time for round 2 so brace urselves friends and get some wipes, towels, icecreams and chocolates😆..

and the kiss scene jst seemed random.. it completely missed the otherwise obvious A_A chemistry and Karan's charming ways as Arjun.. i felt it was overdone.. wasnt natural.. again comparing to S1... i guess i m the only one on this forum who felt tht way...bt spare me plz.. me taking no andaas or dandaas...🤣..watto do.. c... i njoyed beautiful AVIs of that kiss scene from "creations" thread more thn the actual scene.. to meri galti nahi hai na.. director ki hi glati hai ..😳

karan kissed on his hands in beytaab?? 😲 🤣
i hope ki unke circle ki suiyan 'luv' ya 'milan' pe hi atke....
Cnt comment on ur take,thou.. Stil hvnt seen d epi 😭 bt i hv heared ki kk dialogues were superb...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Pari:

"karan kissed on his hands in beytaab?? 😲 🤣
i hope ki unke circle ki suiyan 'luv' ya 'milan' pe hi atke....
Cnt comment on ur take,thou.. Stil hvnt seen d epi 😭 bt i hv heared ki kk dialogues were superb... "

--havent u seen the "serial kisser" segment of SBS... 🤣.. Kritz ne Karan ki left right le li thi.. 🤣🤣.. Karan had to beg.. spare me Kritz.. i swear i wont kiss anyone..🤣🤣..

dialogues.. dunno.. didnt find hearttouching at all.. they wer  more sort of beating about the bush or plainly bcz it lacked the feel...

also the simple kiss scene from S1 gave us goosebumps.. here not a single scene or even explicit closeness cud give the same "CPR-wanting" feeling...🤔..

brightlina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the truth is not revealed abt arohi dat she dint push rashi frm the stairs............... but still usne arohi ko maaf kardiya and also confessed his luv for her.😊............ he luvs her frm the bottom of his heart........
she 2 luvs  him  bt thr cums dat dhondhu.😡
wat do u all think...............?????????

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: brightlina

the truth is not revealed abt arohi dat she dint push rashi frm the stairs............... but still usne arohi ko maaf kardiya and also confessed his luv for her.😊............ he luvs her frm the bottom of his heart........

I think some episodes back he said after what Arohi did for rashi i will not keep any grudge for pushing rashi on Arohi.

she 2 luvs  him  bt thr cums dat dhondhu.😡
wat do u all think...............?????????

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its wasnt a real kiss...but yet lovely 😳