mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 9)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by love_kuki

kuko how are you after arjuhi ka romance dek kar i mean arjuhi ka lips pe kiss dek kar Blushing Silly

Hinuuuu!! more than kiss.. it's the feeling of arjun taking a perfect initiative that is keeping me on high!! even without the kiss scene.. the epi would have been equally impactful to me.. not that I'm complaining abut the kiss!! kiss was a treat from the CV's to us fans!! a big hug to them from me Hug
super super loved the epi!!
still dancing!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
yeah a big hug to them from me to  HugHugHugHugHugHug
still dancing!! Dancingand kisse kahani humhe kuko se kitane mohhbat hai kitane mohhabat hai DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

aww... hinuuu!! issi baat pe aa gale lagja zor se!! Hug

me dancing too.. still!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx--HiNa--

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
res
omg the kiss n arjun's confession...Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567kavyasam--HiNa--

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by glitter567

heyy ari Hug...seriously do you even need an invite girl?

not completely bak to my senses yet...nyways hey jannatHug

hosh mai aane se kitna time lagega?? LOL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

kuko how are you after arjuhi ka romance dek kar i mean arjuhi ka lips pe kiss dek kar Blushing Silly

Hinuuuu!! more than kiss.. it's the feeling of arjun taking a perfect initiative that is keeping me on high!! even without the kiss scene.. the epi would have been equally impactful to me.. not that I'm complaining abut the kiss!! kiss was a treat from the CV's to us fans!! a big hug to them from me Hug
super super loved the epi!!
still dancing!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
yeah a big hug to them from me to  HugHugHugHugHugHug
still dancing!! Dancingand kisse kahani humhe kuko se kitane mohhbat hai kitane mohhabat hai DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

aww... hinuuu!! issi baat pe aa gale lagja zor se!! Hug

me dancing too.. still!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

a jea gale lagjea zor seHugBouquet  Hugs And Kisses  and sorry want to call my boyfriend It's Over 1
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ok guys continue spammin arifa goin to write take before she looses her mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
guys today's kiss scene reminded me of the kiss scene in betaab

i remeber when i saw it in betaab i was like DeadOuch and i thought to myself why couldn't they do a kiss scene on arjun and arohi

and today that wish has been fulfilled...thnk you CVs!!!

now before you guys throw rotten tomatoes at me for comparing...let me tell you that's not what i was doing LOL gosh the one in betaab is NOTHING compared to this one!!! wouldn't even dare to compare...lol that rhymes LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHIKHA19aksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

res
omg the kiss n arjun's confession...Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing
anjali hey kitana dino bad tu kaha the aur kese hai sweetheart mien tume bohot miss kiya  and join the dance with the gang DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Arey tum sab log yahan ho, kisi ne bhi  nahi likha take...only a couple..! Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index