Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 8)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by love_kuki

aur nahin to kya!! aise hi thodi "trouble maker & khadoosi" ke medal jite hai!! Evil Smile
aur hum arjun inspired hai.. jo bhi karte hai.. thok bajake aur jor-shor se karte hai!! ROFL

kuki please speak louder i can't hear you ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeh le phad!!

Edited by love_kuki - 17 March 2011 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueglitter567aksh4IF

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
No one noticing me and inviting me in the convo so me being the besharm mlsa member that i m mein khud conversation mein haddi banings Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

lolz u guys are too much!..btw how many realised that arjun looked a perfect hubby today?

looked!! Evil Smile he has always been the perfect hubby Olly!! Evil Smile aaj he just showed it to arohi.. bcoz he knows his wifey is dumb!! aur use sab kuch dikhana padega for her dimag ki battis to glow in ful form!! LOL

he was olly Embarrassed

kuki   wahi to  use hi  karna padta hai ,    first  he  says  main bhi jiddi hoon, tumhe bolna padega pehle and then  when she starts  bak bak  he  decides yeh kabhi nai sudhregi and shows her  what he has on mind   and  kiss karte hi  first  he only says  ILU,  arohi ki line ke  liye  wait  karta to wait karte  rehta LOL
ditto!! kavyaSmile
cudnt agree more kavya!..btw i loved when he said those lines that aro is egoistic and jiddi!..aww he knows his wifey so well!...and ya one more thing today in the last part arjuhi looked like a perfect hubby wifey!..i superloved last scene it was too aww!..and touchy! arjun to ander hi ander mar raha tha ! seeing arohi like this!..but i am full with arjun ..:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
heyy ari Hug...seriously do you even need an invite girl?

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

heyy ari Hug...seriously do you even need an invite girl?

not completely bak to my senses yet...nyways hey jannatHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueglitter567Anjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
What to write guys .....evrythn was clear n perfect .Clap ARJUN  CONFESSED FINALLYClap

so arjun was super impressed by arohi . ...as she saved his life ..so now 2day was his turn of thanx giving Wink ...n li
ke wifey like hubby ...dono ko thank you bolna bahut ache se aata hai Wink LOL

both were super excited 4 their date Embarrassed...n then arjun was on breaking all d records as he said to jay ..n he did it Wink ..first he was trying to convince arohi by talking , then with hints but later when he realised that aise kuch nahi hoga so he implemented his action .Big smile...finally ..HE DID WHAT HE SUPPOSED TO DO 4M SO LONG ....TURNED STRONG HUSBAND ...Clap...he described arohi very well also LOL

n like ysday he said that jab jaan ka dushman apki jaan bachne ke liye apni jaan daav par laag de to ....zaroor koi baat hai ...so 2day he was very sure that they both love each other ...bahut ho gaya cat -mouse ka game ..let's accept it ...BUT DONNO WHAT HPPND TO AROHI ...she was waiting 4 this 4m so long ...saw everythn in dream ..infact tried it earlier ...but when 2day right time came she took steps backward ...n d reason -DHONDUAngryAngryOuch but thank god she dint say i love dhondu ....phew i was so scared at that time Shocked

dosti vs love - n dosti won Cry
n 6 days -ShockedAngryOuch

now arjun is doing absolutly right ...though arohi also felt bad ...but she is thinking 4m brain not 4m heart ...anyways last part was gud also ...loved d way she was trying to get attention 4m arjun n was tadping 4 love ...even to d extent where she hurted herself ..awwe ..Cry n then she said d ultimate words ...but kya arjun ne suna Question..wait 4 2moro .ConfusedLOL

overall -
1. nice atmosphere (though room bada
kaise hua pata nahi Tongue) but gud decoration.
2. both of them were dressed ditto as rtm promo ...so i was expecting that 2day they both will fully devote themselves to each other ...but usme abhi time ba
ki hai .WinkConfused
3.li
ked d bg score in last sceneClap...but kailash version of tu jane na was ok 4 me Confused

so d gyaan of 2day's show :-
1. practice makes a couple perfect ..so keep doing LOL
2. zyada bak-bak karna is gud 4 romantic ...lifeWinkLOL
3. jhooth bolna is not gud at all (pad gaya na apna hi jhooth khud par bhari ) ..so no no no Cry
4. dosti vs love mein choose love ..not dosti ..Confused

overall nice show Clap

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 17 March 2011 at 11:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everxxSassyxx-anzaeram-AmnaIshlove_kukizooni.blueaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx-dark.horse-

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ok guys!! continue spamming.. I'll be back ltr with my take & more spamming energy!! Evil Smile
sayonara!! for now..

Anjalii...xXx

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by kmh24ever

kuko how are you after arjuhi ka romance dek kar i mean arjuhi ka lips pe kiss dek kar Blushing Silly

hina..  intezaar karo.. humare takes ka LOL abhi thoda detox or retox hona hai.. phir batate hain!!!

be right bak guyz..keep spamming!!
ok akshWink mien intezaar karte ho tum sabke takes ko detox or retox hone ke liya WinkLOL abhi toh mien apne doge ke sath dancce karte ho do you wanna join DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by kmh24ever - 17 March 2011 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index