Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 7)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

aur nahin to kya!! aise hi thodi "trouble maker & khadoosi" ke medal jite hai!! Evil Smile
aur hum arjun inspired hai.. jo bhi karte hai.. thok bajake aur jor-shor se karte hai!! ROFL

kuki please speak louder i can't hear you ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
 hey jaanat how are you sweetheart
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

hey jaanat how are you sweetheart

heyyy hinaaa Hug..i'm good hun...how are you?
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i am geart jaanat i love your name is so jaanat ROFL jaanat jaha hai kuko waha hai aksh be waha hai hinu be waha hai  DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Olly-

lolz u guys are too much!..btw how many realised that arjun looked a perfect hubby today?

looked!! Evil Smile he has always been the perfect hubby Olly!! Evil Smile aaj he just showed it to arohi.. bcoz he knows his wifey is dumb!! aur use sab kuch dikhana padega for her dimag ki battis to glow in ful form!! LOL

he was olly Embarrassed

kuki   wahi to  use hi  karna padta hai ,    first  he  says  main bhi jiddi hoon, tumhe bolna padega pehle and then  when she starts  bak bak  he  decides yeh kabhi nai sudhregi and shows her  what he has on mind   and  kiss karte hi  first  he only says  ILU,  arohi ki line ke  liye  wait  karta to wait karte  rehta LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19love_kukiaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

lolz u guys are too much!..btw how many realised that arjun looked a perfect hubby today?

looked!! Evil Smile he has always been the perfect hubby Olly!! Evil Smile aaj he just showed it to arohi.. bcoz he knows his wifey is dumb!! aur use sab kuch dikhana padega for her dimag ki battis to glow in ful form!! LOL

he was olly Embarrassed

kuki   wahi to  use hi  karna padta hai ,    first  he  says  main bhi jiddi hoon, tumhe bolna padega pehle and then  when she starts  bak bak  he  decides yeh kabhi nai sudhregi and shows her  what he has on mind   and  kiss karte hi  first  he only says  ILU,  arohi ki line ke  liye  wait  karta to wait karte  rehta LOL
ditto!! kavyaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

kuko how are you after arjuhi ka romance dek kar i mean arjuhi ka lips pe kiss dek kar Blushing Silly

Hinuuuu!! more than kiss.. it's the feeling of arjun taking a perfect initiative that is keeping me on high!! even without the kiss scene.. the epi would have been equally impactful to me.. not that I'm complaining abut the kiss!! kiss was a treat from the CV's to us fans!! a big hug to them from me Hug
super super loved the epi!!
still dancing!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
yeah a big hug to them from me to  HugHugHugHugHugHug
still dancing!! Dancingand kisse kahani humhe kuko se kitane mohhbat hai kitane mohhabat hai DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

i am geart jaanat i love your name is so jaanat ROFL jaanat jaha hai kuko waha hai aksh be waha hai hinu be waha hai  Dancing

ROFL...lol thnx ...i like your name aswell!!!!!!

ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index