aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ari.. tu shaayad pehli bandi hogi jo holi virtually manane mein lagi ho!!LOL

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hey ari is ok and aksh agree with you ari humhare taraf se bhi holi mana lehna holi Ouch
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
k.. epi time!! kahan gaye sab!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ari.. i understand ur logic.. but i wanna say that while arohi's friendship is selfless.. shez taking her love for granted.. she has always let her own life slide and helping other make theirs.. u know i always say this:

u can work on other people's dreamz, but no one else can work on urs.. its urs n u gotta do it urself if u wanna do it rite!!

she shudnt push arjun to the extreme that he does something drastic like putting his neck on the row (going bak to criminal activities which he had refused to RPS) coz he gets the ignored n neglected feeling from arohi..the only other person other than rashi who had shown him any care.. 

ditto!!

Hey guys!! Hug me here on time... yay!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

k.. epi time!! kahan gaye sab!!

mein aa gayi!! time pe..Dancing all the work done.. in process!! LOL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Ari--

Hey btw holi saath mein celebrate karne ka koi plan hai kya yaha??if not think up something na...waise bhi aksh, kuki ,hina and majority of mlsa are out india so they wont get to play....
no koi planOuch nahi hai but ek party kareWink hey kiya khate hai tu and aksh tu bhi kiya khte hai WinkLOL   happy holi ending des mare rehLOL Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing DancingDancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing DancingDancing DancingDancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i am here aksh please can you give me the link
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Ya aksh thats wat m worried about only arohi can push arjun to the extremes and i dnt think this time if he is wronged he can be able to survive easily....fingers crossed hoping for only one thing before the major twist is revealed i want to see arjun happy because of arohis love atleast once...cause after that its goanna be a long seperation...hw can they seperate the people who are already seperate pehle thodi der ke liye mila toh do uske baad seperate karne ka logic banta hai...
bt shes nt exactly even taking arjun for granted...she knws he loves her and she loves him the same...she is confident of the fact their love will survive the test of time i.e., six day...while i m not so sure about that

**arifa is scared as much as kuki and aksh and joins them with her teddy and unlimited stock of tissues**

ditto!! 2 u to Ari!!

chal tujhe hamari logic samajh to aayi!!

& kuki glad that u have joined the scared teddy's.. me & aksh!! chal dekhte hai aaj kiski zarurat padti hai.. tissues ki to pade gi hi.. hope teddies ki bhi zarurat na pad jaye!! *kuki scared*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index