India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 30)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
dekhte hain kya hota hai.. am all set for today.. restless, excited, n worried.... n happy Wink

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Hehe thanks aksh churaofied it frm creations gallery....have so many ideas in mind for siggies....the day exams finish i dedicate it to IF...us din fullon spammin and masti karoongi idharBig smile

ya am waiting to go bak to my apmt..n i can have unlimited fun D'ohuntil then.. Cry
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
@aksh fast of all i splash you yuipppp yeh lo Blow Kiss sorry yeh he mila hai btw its red color right so yeh lo red colorBlow Kiss    and yeh other colorsBouncy Colors 2
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
and isike saath pura hota hai humara spammin ka 3 vachan[ the 30 pages one was 3rd right??Tongue]

btw hey hina..wo in logo ke dissection ko dissect karne ke chakkar mein fogot to say hi to u

p.s ehhe me being the super lazy girl i m dnt have patience to copy paste that splash msg to everyone...so yahi pe happy holi frm my side to everyone....Hug
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hey btw holi saath mein celebrate karne ka koi plan hai kya yaha??if not think up something na...waise bhi aksh, kuki ,hina and majority of mlsa are out india so they wont get to play....
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ari .. tu humari taraf se bhi mana le holi Disapprove
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
mein apni taraf se kisse manwau wo soch rahi thi with exams and all...i dont play holi...just once played with my school friends that was too memorable...abhi toh bas thinking yaha pe kuch celebration hota toh i would get a break frm my studies in between and come here
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
chal aksh its 8 will be back in the break

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index