mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 28)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

continuing on the arjun-bua thought trail.. i hope bua goes behind arohi's back to talk to arjun.. after arohi fills her in on what happend.. n bua figures out dhondz angle.. but then i want arohi to do this job herself.. k maybe bua can just do the basic framework.. n arohi can fill in the details.. like bua giving them assignments together since shez the wedding planner.. n jay's parents being arnd will pressurize arjun to follow the plans!!

ya.. i like ur basic framework plan!! but bua won't go talk to arjun straight bcoz she knows arjun's a little reserve kinda person who doesn't like opening up a lot abut himself!! so, won't even try!!
umm.. i dun think bua itna sochti hogi kisi ke characteristics pe.. arohi ki bua hai..muhphat hai..LOL

U know aksh!! today.. if u read in my take.. I mentioned that 2 more imp things for a relationship to flourish were introduced into arohi for arjun!! which were faith & respect!! i noticed.. luved that part.. it shows arjuhi's relationship growing..from the nok-jhok phase..toh less nok-jhok phase..LOL
but one of the major one's still missing is trust!! from her current actions.. I can say that she hasn't realized it yet that trust is an imp part of relation!! she doesn't trust arjun completely yet.. bcoz if it was so, she would have told arjun abut dhondu & would have discussed it with him!! 
issi ka toh rona hai.. yeh kab samjhegi!!
but instead she decided to hide it from him.. distrusting him.. that too for a 3rd person!! If arjun gets to know it now.. he might understand why she's didn't confess today!! but is also sure to think & Q.. that doesn't she have that much trust on arjun as to share such a big secret!! if i were arjun.. i wud be offended that for a childhood friend u mistrusted the love of ur life to this extent!! they might have worked together to solve it.. aakhir she should remember that arjun himself did the same thing.. he fought for his love!! same situation, just different ppl!! I agree he would be more worried abut Jay but arjun is a person, who has always supported the right thing!! so, he might previously be stubborn & be by jay's side but I'm sure he would be the reason for dhondu-archie to get together & he would convince jay too..agreed.. once arjun finds out that dhondz-archi ka saccha pyar hai..he'll support..  & jay seems to be a real nice guy too!! he would never force archie into marrying him!! so, all arohi has to do is trust arjun!! I would love to see arjun-arohi confrontation abut this.. arjun telling arohi that he's hurt that she didn't have that much trust in him as to confide in him!! so, CV's still have to show this trust factor development in arohi!! while arjun on the other hand trust her a lot!! like today.. he said himself that he knows she doesn't love dhondu!! ClapClap I know he was shown jealous but seeing arohi's concerns & everything.. he himself concluded it!! while arohi has always needed  a 3rd person to convince her of the truth!! one of the major differences btw arjuhi characterization!! arjun's maturity vs. arohi's impulsiveness (won't call it immaturity, bcoz she's not.. she's just bubbly & too care free to care abut those imp things)

abt arjun's trust on arohi.. i was touched today.. the way he put himself out there knowing arohi's crazy bizarre impulsive nature.. guyz normally have a male ego naturally.. jo aaj arjun piche chod aaya tha.. arohi ka starting me pride tha..baad mein sirf majboori thi.. woh bhi stupid wali majboori D'oh

ditto!!
& agree with bua part!! LOLLOL arohi's bua would have to be muhphat!! so ya.. itna deep sochna.. no no no!! LOL

veru stupid wali majboori!! lekin mujhe yeh logic samajh hi nahin aaya dhondu-arohi ka!! instead of arohi.. kisi aur ko bhi to apni gf bata sakte the na dono ke dono!! gadhe hain gadhe!! D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
ab kisi aur ko gf batate toh yeh brilliant brilliant MU kaise laa sakte.. aur in dono ka reunion aaj hi ho jata..aur story 2 hafton me khatam!!D'oh

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

[
Thanks again!!

Yupp.. I loved that epi too.. & ditto!! to everything u said..

Ya, I'm not writing take tomorrow.. will surely reserve for u!! not writing it bcoz I have to go back home tomorrow.. so travelling.. but would be leaving later in the day.. by 2 or 3!! so, will be here during the epi & a little after it!! then will be gone for the day!! also, during the weekend.. will be there to spam at late nights only!! will FB u whenever I get time.. cool??

i dun think i will be available during the day either.. maybe not in the night either.. am not going bak to boston until tuesday!! Ouch
n thnx for reserving..

okayss!! no problem!! let me know whenever ur available.. we'll see if we get anytime..
I'll be back from home on sunday.. late night!! so, will be available after that!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

ab kisi aur ko gf batate toh yeh brilliant brilliant MU kaise laa sakte.. aur in dono ka reunion aaj hi ho jata..aur story 2 hafton me khatam!!D'oh

I know yaar!! we discussed this yest as well.. didn't we?? mein to sirf arohi-dhondu ki logic par sar phod rahi hoon! LOLLOL baki to pata hai ki it was necessary for the story & stuff!! lekin in dono ke dimag ko bhi to datt deni chahiye na!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I know yaar!! we discussed this yest as well.. didn't we?? mein to sirf arohi-dhondu ki logic par sar phod rahi hoon! LOLLOL baki to pata hai ki it was necessary for the story & stuff!! lekin in dono ke dimag ko bhi to datt deni chahiye na!! LOL

super dimaag hai.. ulluwalia ke beti..ka bachpan ka crush..aise hi honge yaar!!LOL

deffo this season all the MUs have been based on the most ridiculous logics Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukizooni.blue

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Finally done with mount everest...arifa proud of herselfCool
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Finally done with mount everest...arifa proud of herselfCool

Me proud for building up one! Lolzzz
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hey guysssss i am backkkk hey kuko aksh jannat ari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index