Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 26)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki


naahhh!! LKL is gone for now!! arjun pretty strongly refused to that..so, not possible!!
agreed
piggy-micky idea sounds good!! but unke dimag itni jaldi nahin chalte.. so, we'll see them nxt week i guess!! poora weekend jo mil jayega dono ko aur unsuccessful ideas sochne ke liye!!
ROFLROFLROFL
abut shefali!! u know.. I prefer it to be bua!! read my previous post abut it.. bcoz bua sounds apt cupid right now!! I don't mind shefali either but bua is an imp & integral part of this story & ullu house.. so, her knowing everything & supporting arjun is more crucial then, shefali being a supporter!! yeah, shefali has always been more supportive to arjun than arohi!! but now I want bua to do the same.. if not more than arohi.. I would love to see arjun-bua direct interactions!!
read that.. agree.. ab jab ki story intense ho gayi hai.. toh zyada serious cupid banta ha i suppose!!
RPS & the secret!! ya.. that is what I was saying,, RPS would start his game from tomorrow onwards.. he might not reveal it all completely to arjun but hint it to him which could make arjun go after the truth.. RPS's plan there!! then, he can plant evidences & point it all against ullu's!! but this would take time.. but ya, we would surely see something tomorrow abut it..
thats so like RPS to indirectly send Arjun on the trail...saamp bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na tute!! gud one partner!!

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

abut friday epi!! ya suspense & mystery!! yupp.. I think so too.. KSA/RPS scenes.. also, jay0dhondu-archi scenes.. I also think Jay would find out beforehand.. shayd kaal ke epi ke end mein use pata chal jaye.. & then, we can expect jay to tell arjun by nxt week!! 

baby!! ur expecting too much too soon!! rightly said by u.. it's too early according to me for their reunion!! strongly saying this.. It is not gonna happen right now.. whatever anyone's expects!! we would see her taking little measures to talk to her & arjun ignoring her tomorrow but nothing more than that I guess.. we can expect jay's parents to act little cupids btw them.. may be arjuhi won't act all lovey dovey in front of them now.. but will indirectly try & say their mind & heart feelings to each other.. kabhie kabhie dikhate hai na indirect convo's!! which has double meanings.. specially with pain dialogues!!

we can also expect arohi to share her dilemma with bua tomorrow!! & she might jalao batti into arohi's dimag!! I want bua to be a witness to arjuhi's current relationship.. I mean arohi sharing everything with her.. which would make her a very strong supporter during their sep phase!! & would encourage arohi to listen to her heart & support arjun & stand for her love!! she might also try & find out how all the MU's occured btw them.. leading her to gauri!! this way..

abbe reunion ki baat kis ne ki.. i dun want them bak so soon..arjun ko mauka toh doh arohi ko tadpane ka!! but ya i see ur pt. cant have another passionate scene or kissing until reunion..but deffo proximity expected coz of jay's parents.. with sadu arjun n nautanki bubbly arohi.. Wink

bua-arohi convo wud be welcome.. then it wud deffo pave the way for bua to get to the bottom of gauri mystery!! i want bua to parda-fash gauri n rashi to protect her family from piggy!!
 


I just used the word reunion baba!! I didn't mean it literally!! ya.. proximity expected.. jay's parents.. plss plss hamara itna kaam kardo!! in dono ko saath hi rakhna.. jzada push mat karna par.. saath khade bhi rahenge na to they can do wonders!! LOL with their love thoughts!! Embarrassed

Yupp.. perfect scenario!! bua to be saviour at ullu house & rashi to the one at singhu house!! hayeeee.. I would love it this way!! maza aa jayega.. piggy & gauri ka to badhiya band bajega!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

agree to wat u say abt the seriousness n all.. agree wid u.. she SO shudnt push arjun any further.. but i also wrote..that i dint mean comic stuff. naughty cute stuff that involves Raj.. Arjun wont be amused by it. but she'll try is what i said.. n deffo she'll be doing all the cute wifely stuff like today. .. anywayz 

i cant wait to see these two in front of jay's parents.. they still have to pretend na.. arjun ke tough looks.. arohi's samarpan types pati-vrata avatar.. ooh....me is curious. 
n abhi toh i also wanna see a confrontation between arohi n ullus.. especially coz arohi will outright deny going home.. i hope atleast .. Confused

agree with arohi's cute wifey stuff!! Thumbs Up

read abut jay's parents in my previous post!!

arohi denying the go back to the house!! yeah.. me would love to see that too.. again!! won't comment on it untill picture gets more clearer.. probably tomorrow or monday! bcoz then it depends.. I just hope it's not arjuhi themselves.. something might happen which could trigger them to take such a measure!! hope not! If it's pressure from ullu's at this point.. arohi is sure to deny.. but I doubt it would happen for the nxt two epi's!! let's wait & see tomorrow's epi before we can say anything.. if it's gonna be arjuhi or ullu's responsible for this separation!!

nah.. arjun khud usse jaane ke liye nahi kahega..par agar woh jaayegi toh woh rokega nahi..arohi deffo nahi jaayegi.. toh usse bahar laana padega... n that job only ullus can do.. coz singus me they dun care na...o but..jab arjun ko RPS ka secret pata chalega..tab nahi keh sakte..but abhi uss raaz ko khulne mein time lagega na..matlab completely atleast..Confused

so i am gonna bet on ullus in the case that the secret is not out yet.. coz KSA has some secret up his sleeve too..Angry
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
continuing on the arjun-bua thought trail.. i hope bua goes behind arohi's back to talk to arjun.. after arohi fills her in on what happend.. n bua figures out dhondz angle.. but then i want arohi to do this job herself.. k maybe bua can just do the basic framework.. n arohi can fill in the details.. like bua giving them assignments together since shez the wedding planner.. n jay's parents being arnd will pressurize arjun to follow the plans!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki


naahhh!! LKL is gone for now!! arjun pretty strongly refused to that..so, not possible!!
agreed
piggy-micky idea sounds good!! but unke dimag itni jaldi nahin chalte.. so, we'll see them nxt week i guess!! poora weekend jo mil jayega dono ko aur unsuccessful ideas sochne ke liye!!
ROFLROFLROFL
abut shefali!! u know.. I prefer it to be bua!! read my previous post abut it.. bcoz bua sounds apt cupid right now!! I don't mind shefali either but bua is an imp & integral part of this story & ullu house.. so, her knowing everything & supporting arjun is more crucial then, shefali being a supporter!! yeah, shefali has always been more supportive to arjun than arohi!! but now I want bua to do the same.. if not more than arohi.. I would love to see arjun-bua direct interactions!!
read that.. agree.. ab jab ki story intense ho gayi hai.. toh zyada serious cupid banta ha i suppose!!
RPS & the secret!! ya.. that is what I was saying,, RPS would start his game from tomorrow onwards.. he might not reveal it all completely to arjun but hint it to him which could make arjun go after the truth.. RPS's plan there!! then, he can plant evidences & point it all against ullu's!! but this would take time.. but ya, we would surely see something tomorrow abut it..
thats so like RPS to indirectly send Arjun on the trail...saamp bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na tute!! gud one partner!!

Thanks partner!! It would also leave a way open for RPS!! to bring arjun back into his business once again.. If arjun finds it himself, that way rudra won't be involved anywhere.. of course!! RPS would point everything to ullu's & once again.. arjun into hurt revenge mode.. this time stronger bcoz it was his whole identity & existence which was questioned bcoz of the facts that would be revealed!! arjun, unaware of the truth! on the other hand arohi.. would get to the bottom of the truth for arjun's sake.. that is if arohi is also not directly involved in this story!! but we have a doubt that she is due to KSA's dialogue of she would hate the family if she comes to know the truth!! let's assume for now.. she'll find the truth.. would stand by arjun & make him see the truth & also save him from all the evil factors that have started to surround him!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

agree to wat u say abt the seriousness n all.. agree wid u.. she SO shudnt push arjun any further.. but i also wrote..that i dint mean comic stuff. naughty cute stuff that involves Raj.. Arjun wont be amused by it. but she'll try is what i said.. n deffo she'll be doing all the cute wifely stuff like today. .. anywayz 

i cant wait to see these two in front of jay's parents.. they still have to pretend na.. arjun ke tough looks.. arohi's samarpan types pati-vrata avatar.. ooh....me is curious. 
n abhi toh i also wanna see a confrontation between arohi n ullus.. especially coz arohi will outright deny going home.. i hope atleast .. Confused

agree with arohi's cute wifey stuff!! Thumbs Up

read abut jay's parents in my previous post!!

arohi denying the go back to the house!! yeah.. me would love to see that too.. again!! won't comment on it untill picture gets more clearer.. probably tomorrow or monday! bcoz then it depends.. I just hope it's not arjuhi themselves.. something might happen which could trigger them to take such a measure!! hope not! If it's pressure from ullu's at this point.. arohi is sure to deny.. but I doubt it would happen for the nxt two epi's!! let's wait & see tomorrow's epi before we can say anything.. if it's gonna be arjuhi or ullu's responsible for this separation!!

nah.. arjun khud usse jaane ke liye nahi kahega..par agar woh jaayegi toh woh rokega nahi..arohi deffo nahi jaayegi.. toh usse bahar laana padega... n that job only ullus can do.. coz singus me they dun care na...o but..jab arjun ko RPS ka secret pata chalega..tab nahi keh sakte..but abhi uss raaz ko khulne mein time lagega na..matlab completely atleast..Confused

so i am gonna bet on ullus in the case that the secret is not out yet.. coz KSA has some secret up his sleeve too..Angry

agree!! which is why I said.. won't comment untill pic gets clear.. we both know that right now arjun would never ask arohi to leave!! so ur point is valid.. it would be ullu's if it's shown at this stage of the story!!
but later.. I'm more concerned abut when the mystery starts unraveling.. then, we can't say if it would be arjuhi themselves or ullu's!!
this is what i meant.. bas aaj I'm not being very specific bcoz kaal ke jaise fresh nahin hai mera dimag!! pretty tired today!! so, specificity ko aaj maro goli!! tu samajh jana mein kya kehna chahti hoon.. & ignore spelling mistakes too!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
no probs partner..in fact.. aaj tere take ne pura episode bohot hi acche se dissect kar diya..aur kuch bacha nahi hai wahan.. Clap

am watching the photoshoot episode.. kya lag rahe the dono..first time i thought arohi luked better than arjun..coz arjun was luking his regular hot..he looks hotter in blk.. but arohi..was mindblowing there.. coz it was all the lack of jewelery.. the whole plain n simple aspect made her look so much more beautiful n pure!!

ab toh kal ka intezaar hai.. btw.. me will be late tomorrow..deffo wont be able to be here before n during the episode.. will have to come later only.. tu take nahi likh rahi na.. toh mera reserve kar le!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2905

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

continuing on the arjun-bua thought trail.. i hope bua goes behind arohi's back to talk to arjun.. after arohi fills her in on what happend.. n bua figures out dhondz angle.. but then i want arohi to do this job herself.. k maybe bua can just do the basic framework.. n arohi can fill in the details.. like bua giving them assignments together since shez the wedding planner.. n jay's parents being arnd will pressurize arjun to follow the plans!!

ya.. i like ur basic framework plan!! but bua won't go talk to arjun straight bcoz she knows arjun's a little reserve kinda person who doesn't like opening up a lot abut himself!! so, won't even try!!

U know aksh!! today.. if u read in my take.. I mentioned that 2 more imp things for a relationship to flourish were introduced into arohi for arjun!! which were faith & respect!!
but one of the major one's still missing is trust!! from her current actions.. I can say that she hasn't realized it yet that trust is an imp part of relation!! she doesn't trust arjun completely yet.. bcoz if it was so, she would have told arjun abut dhondu & would have discussed it with him!! but instead she decided to hide it from him.. distrusting him.. that too for a 3rd person!! If arjun gets to know it now.. he might understand why she's didn't confess today!! but is also sure to think & Q.. that doesn't she have that much trust on arjun as to share such a big secret!! they might have worked together to solve it.. aakhir she should remember that arjun himself did the same thing.. he fought for his love!! same situation, just different ppl!! I agree he would be more worried abut Jay but arjun is a person, who has always supported the right thing!! so, he might previously be stubborn & be by jay's side but I'm sure he would be the reason for dhondu-archie to get together & he would convince jay too.. & jay seems to be a real nice guy too!! he would never force archie into marrying him!! so, all arohi has to do is trust arjun!! I would love to see arjun-arohi confrontation abut this.. arjun telling arohi that he's hurt that she didn't have that much trust in him as to confide in him!! so, CV's still have to show this trust factor development in arohi!! while arjun on the other hand trust her a lot!! like today.. he said himself that he knows she doesn't love dhondu!! ClapClap I know he was shown jealous but seeing arohi's concerns & everything.. he himself concluded it!! while arohi has always needed  a 3rd person to convince her of the truth!! one of the major differences btw arjuhi characterization!! arjun's maturity vs. arohi's impulsiveness (won't call it immaturity, bcoz she's not.. she's just bubbly & too care free to care abut those imp things)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index