Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 25)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

bye jannat Hug..will read ur take soon.. my eyes r complaining after reading mt.everest LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

kuki.. ab arjun toh maun vrat leke baitha hai.. matlab ke dialouge writers apna jalwa dikhayenge arohi madam ke redemption me.. now arohi will be extra caring to arjun..vaise hi woh iske jaan ki fikar leke baithi thi..aaj toh coffee aur coat bhi diya.. ab kal dekhne ko milega .. arohi ke pati ko patane ko 101 tareeke.. mazaa aayega!!

haan Aksh!! loving this cold shoulder from Arjun!! Clap true.. woh to aab bolne se raha!!

abut Arohi.. yeah!! dialogue writers would have to give her pretty strong lines now.. all the comics r gone!! now, it's time to be serious & teary for all of us!! beg to differ.. i think yahan strong lines honge.. but serious.. doubtful.. matlab..jahan hona chahiye..wahan toh hoga hi.. but i think she might try some funny stuff..not comic.. but wud be light mood.. aakhir arohi ko help karne daddi aur raj toh hai.. cute stuff i suppose..n we shudnt forget her bubbly nature.. even if shez not chirping around the house in front of arjun.. she wont try sadu stuff i think.. i think what am trying to say is.. baaki shows ki tarah aur season 1 ki tarah seriousness nahi aayega.. but like today..jahan hona chahiye..jo confrontations me intensity chahiye hogi.. woh toh rahega..baaki time.. not so much.. D'oharjun bhi jab chikbootar ki shaadi me tha tab..he dint go fulto serious.. there were patches of fun-mood!!

I loved those gestures.. they were acting true hubby wifey!! even thought the drift was created.. they were actually behaving pretty much like all husband-wife behave after fights!! I thought that the drift actually brought them closer!! they could both feel each others pains, specially arohi!! It's now her turn truly to get her husband back!! I wish tomorrow she would talk to dhondu abut this.. & tell him to tell everything to jay or something along those lines!! she was majorly heartbroken today.. she was not able to bear arjun's pain bcoz this time she knew it was her, who has given those wounds to his heart!!

but I have an incling that tomorrow's gonna be pretty sad!! probably something drastic might happen!!
ab friday hai..toh kuch suspense toh create hoga.. am expecting some scene from RPS.. maybe even KSA.. cud be Jay's discovery of archi's truth.. not necessary na ki he shud find out at the nth hour.. he cud find out before hand.. n then work on it..but phir woh shaayad arjun ko bata de!! k am just ranting abt jay's story.. aur kya ho sakta haI Ermm ofcourse.. more intense rxnz from arjun to arohi..some drastiic measure by arohi to arjun..maybe she cud grab him n kiss him bak Day Dreaming k maybe am expecting too much too soon.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
adding to the prev post...

- it wud be gr8 if she talked to dhondz..or atleast berated him for making her do this..n put pressure on him to do something soon so she can end the cold war.. 
- it wud be even better if archi hears all this n realizes how much dhondz is doing... n then arohi talks to her n explains to her how arohi herself was in that situation n how shez happy with arjun now.. 
- it wud also be fine if jay sees dhondz n arohi conversing n tries to figure out that connection.. he knows arjun told him abt them.. he cud try to help arjun by figuring it out n in the process get hit by 440 volt jhatka abt archi-dhondz
- jay cud tell archi abt arohi-dhondz.. then archi realizing that her stretching this trak is creating probs for arohi-arjun.. n atleast talking to arohi about it..
shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
updated mine on page 3 Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hey shivi.. Hug have u been to mt. everest?? nahi? hum tumhe ML mein hi dikha sakte hain!! LOL

btw.. nice take.. yeh arohi jab "I love.. " keh rahi thi.. baaki ka sentence uska chehra chilla chilla ke keh raha tha..jo arjun ne padh liya!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 17 March 2011 at 10:03pm
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

kuki.. ab arjun toh maun vrat leke baitha hai.. matlab ke dialouge writers apna jalwa dikhayenge arohi madam ke redemption me.. now arohi will be extra caring to arjun..vaise hi woh iske jaan ki fikar leke baithi thi..aaj toh coffee aur coat bhi diya.. ab kal dekhne ko milega .. arohi ke pati ko patane ko 101 tareeke.. mazaa aayega!!

haan Aksh!! loving this cold shoulder from Arjun!! Clap true.. woh to aab bolne se raha!!

abut Arohi.. yeah!! dialogue writers would have to give her pretty strong lines now.. all the comics r gone!! now, it's time to be serious & teary for all of us!! beg to differ.. i think yahan strong lines honge.. but serious.. doubtful.. matlab..jahan hona chahiye..wahan toh hoga hi.. but i think she might try some funny stuff..not comic.. but wud be light mood.. aakhir arohi ko help karne daddi aur raj toh hai.. cute stuff i suppose..n we shudnt forget her bubbly nature.. even if shez not chirping around the house in front of arjun.. she wont try sadu stuff i think.. i think what am trying to say is.. baaki shows ki tarah aur season 1 ki tarah seriousness nahi aayega.. but like today..jahan hona chahiye..jo confrontations me intensity chahiye hogi.. woh toh rahega..baaki time.. not so much.. D'oharjun bhi jab chikbootar ki shaadi me tha tab..he dint go fulto serious.. there were patches of fun-mood!!

I loved those gestures.. they were acting true hubby wifey!! even thought the drift was created.. they were actually behaving pretty much like all husband-wife behave after fights!! I thought that the drift actually brought them closer!! they could both feel each others pains, specially arohi!! It's now her turn truly to get her husband back!! I wish tomorrow she would talk to dhondu abut this.. & tell him to tell everything to jay or something along those lines!! she was majorly heartbroken today.. she was not able to bear arjun's pain bcoz this time she knew it was her, who has given those wounds to his heart!!

but I have an incling that tomorrow's gonna be pretty sad!! probably something drastic might happen!!
ab friday hai..toh kuch suspense toh create hoga.. am expecting some scene from RPS.. maybe even KSA.. cud be Jay's discovery of archi's truth.. not necessary na ki he shud find out at the nth hour.. he cud find out before hand.. n then work on it..but phir woh shaayad arjun ko bata de!! k am just ranting abt jay's story.. aur kya ho sakta haI Ermm ofcourse.. more intense rxnz from arjun to arohi..some drastiic measure by arohi to arjun..maybe she cud grab him n kiss him bak Day Dreaming k maybe am expecting too much too soon.. 

aksh.. I sort of agree to ur serious mood comments!! u convinced me there!! but what I'm getting at is that we might not even get to see arohi getting enough time to manofy arjun!! I think RPS is now gonna act really fast & that is fine by me! but what I'm more afraid abut is Arjun himself!! he's hurt beyond words right now.. she has already used her bubbly nature previously like u mentioned.. but uss waqt woh arjun ko pareshan karne ke liye tha & at that time there was a little bit of nafrat bhoot revolving around them.. but now the circumstances r completely different..
If she tries & push him too much this time by trying her bubbly gimmicks.. he might actually explode!! which is why I said that I'm afraid of arjun's reactions!! he's calm & composed right now.. which I love but when a person is hurt in love.. & is pushed further.. he reacts really really strongly.. & I don't want arohi to do that!! bubbly nature of hers is her kiddish & childish tactics at times.. which at this point what arjun needs is care, concern & confirmation!! she can show her care & concern like she did today.. with the coat & coffee & stuff that would work better than going back to her old comic self!! naughtiness doesn't always work.. so, I would actually want arohi to continue what she was trying to do today.. or arjun might take a drastic action which would force their separation even before other forces work to separate them!! though.. I still have faith in him & his love for arohi.. he could see arohi's pain in her eyes today.. the tears which he knew were for him!! all he didn't understand was the reason why she wasn't opening up to him!!
what I want to see tomorrow is that.. is he giving her a cold shoulder intentionally to force her to confess or is it truly bcoz he gave up right now on her & would let the destiny take over once again & let it decide what it wants to do with their relation!! I can only know this once we see tomorrow's epi!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
- what i wud love most wud be shefali finding out what happend today.. arohi cud ofcourse try to contain that news with shefali..but hum jaante hain.. agar puri duniya ko koi khabar 10 min mein deni ho toh ..shefali ko batado..upar se shefali has always been partial to arjun..even though shez arohi's friend..
- pignesh made a appearance yesterday..n gave that idea to micky..now that they failed..these two cud plan soemthing else..n arohi cud find out abt taht this time.. n she'll get to protect hubby dearest once more!!
- ooh i know.. LKL cud make an entrance. but then Arjun ne RPS ko jo bataya ..uske baad Ermm..dekhte hain..
- Arjun ne jo RPS ko bataya.. RPS cud open the secret to Arjun..or hint abt it.. 
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

abut friday epi!! ya suspense & mystery!! yupp.. I think so too.. KSA/RPS scenes.. also, jay0dhondu-archi scenes.. I also think Jay would find out beforehand.. shayd kaal ke epi ke end mein use pata chal jaye.. & then, we can expect jay to tell arjun by nxt week!!

baby!! ur expecting too much too soon!! rightly said by u.. it's too early according to me for their reunion!! strongly saying this.. It is not gonna happen right now.. whatever anyone's expects!! we would see her taking little measures to talk to her & arjun ignoring her tomorrow but nothing more than that I guess.. we can expect jay's parents to act little cupids btw them.. may be arjuhi won't act all lovey dovey in front of them now.. but will indirectly try & say their mind & heart feelings to each other.. kabhie kabhie dikhate hai na indirect convo's!! which has double meanings.. specially with pain dialogues!!

we can also expect arohi to share her dilemma with bua tomorrow!! & she might jalao batti into arohi's dimag!! I want bua to be a witness to arjuhi's current relationship.. I mean arohi sharing everything with her.. which would make her a very strong supporter during their sep phase!! & would encourage arohi to listen to her heart & support arjun & stand for her love!! she might also try & find out how all the MU's occured btw them.. leading her to gauri!! this way..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index