Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 16)

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@aksh4IF   thanks for the compliment.

i have started opening more because of kmh love and reading everyones takes here has made really interested.

during the day i am waiting for this time to come on the forum and of course watch the episode i have got addicted now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
btw ari..
Originally posted by --Ari--

No one noticing me and inviting me in the convo so me being the besharm mlsa member that i m mein khud conversation mein haddi banings Evil Smile

tujhe kabse invite ki zarurat padne lagi.. tu toh MLSA ki member hai na Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

@aksh4IF   thanks for the compliment.

i have started opening more because of kmh love and reading everyones takes here has made really interested.

during the day i am waiting for this time to come on the forum and of course watch the episode i have got addicted now.

imtiaz.. me too started writing here only after i started watching KMH2.. the show and ML are equally addicting.. u shud see the spam sessions me n kuki have been upto this week LOL.. sab KMH ki mahima hai!!Clap

KMH-NASHA-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
@shikha.. luvly take.. got brainwave..

jab jaan ke dushman aapki jaan bachane ke liye, apni jaan daav pe lagane lage.. toh jawab mein aap bhi apna dil daav pe laga de!!

and thats what arjun did today.. he put his heart out there, quite confident that she wont walk all over it..but whatever else arohi did.. she dint walk all over it..Thumbs Up n thats why i am dancing tonite!! Dancing

SHIKHA19-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

@aksh4IF  i do read you spamming but let you get on dont want to interfere. and i cant carry on as long as you lot do.but i must say you lot run wild and fast if you know what i mean and have fun and so do i reading it. 

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Lol aksh do catch up...i laughed my head off when i read that comment in an article of a very famous serialROFLROFL

aksh wo scene ki mahima thi...made me lil bonkers that no one was noticing me

and thankful toh arohi ko hona chaiye coz if the result was any different u saw wat i was goanna do right ROFLEvil Smile

ROFL
Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
hi guyz me bk agen 4 another 5 mins.......
just wanna say dat throughout da whole kiss scene only 1 fing was cumin 2 mii mind.....nd dat was the serial kisser SBS segment on karan wen he kissed shamoli in BDKTH.....
EK KISS KYA KARLIYA ZINDAGI BARDAD HOGIYE......ROFL

take care all of u nd enjoy spamming....our crazy spammers...........
if i have tym will b bk 2 read ur takes buh i dnt think i will be able 2 read any takes dis week......Cry
hasta la vista peepz ..................

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 17 March 2011 at 3:59pm

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i dont think arohi was thinking from her brain.. she was infact thinking from her heart.. why?

- she dint say she luvs arjun coz she wanted to help out dhondz
- she dint say she luvs dhondz.... coz its not about hurting arjun.. she'll hurt hersef first if she said that coz it is not the truth!

- she is willing to protect dhondz, not merely coz of friendship but also coz she knows what it feels like to be in love and she knows dhondz is truly in love.. she has been in archi's situation.. for now agreed that uski dimaag ki batti gul hai..so shez not thinking that she shud go n talk to archi, or that she shud take her hubby in to confidence.. 

- abt talking to arjun.. she cud have started out thinking that he might not support her coz jay is his friend.. or that their equation was marred by all the nok-jhoks..she probably wasnt sure how he wud react.. but now that he has made it crystal clear exactly how he feels about her.. i am hoping this idea comes to her mind that maybe he will be willing to support true love!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHASHIKHA19-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index