The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by shibz

kuki i rememberd kk2's interview as well but to us it should seem liek they are lookin at eachother na...?Stern Smile LOL

btw...Shikha & me too prefer Atif Aslam's tu jaane na over Kailash Kher's  n i think kavya alsoErmm

main jannat hoon yaar LOL

yeh i know but....looks like the cameraman was unable to pull it off..D'oh LOL...well after having such a beautiful scene i guess we can forgive!!

agreed..i rem that interview too.. hez eyes are supposed to be downwards n but he was looking straight at the camera.. but again.. sab maaf aaj!!Hug
Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hey all fellow mohabbateins.............Hug
just came 2 celebrate for 5 mins wiv u all...it's so hard 2 stay away 4rm IF i'm missin all da fun...........Cry
wat an epi 2day...........
da perfect mix of everythiing......

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Dancing
2day's day was rlly good nd den da Kitani epi 2day made it even better...............i.m just rlly happy 2day......awwww da kiss scene was so sweetttttDay Dreaming Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming....take care all of u crazy mohabbateins............b4 going gonna post a vid 4 u all .......ive been listening 2 dis all day.............

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 17 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFglitter567

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@shibz..
 Hez just waiting for Aro to confess.. silently giving her time?!

i think hez reciprocating her silence with his own.. war of the silence abhi.. cold war.. but humko heat dikhta hai!!Evil Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm

Du_Nish

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i am backkkkk.......... @aksh welcome back.........
 @nillu hey nilu kese ho tum kitane dino bad tum mile ho..........
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hey neels, hina.. me leaving just now.. will be bak to read the takes.. but have no energy to do retakes... just hitting the like button tonite!! Tongue

bye guyz!!!
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yet to watch and reserved which mean that will be my bedtime story todayWink

It was a sweet romantic episode. Arjun and Arohi were very at ease in this scene and fresh looking too.It added to the scene. I think I am not in a mood to write much and beside the devdas theme made me back in my aching moment.

But Arohi, I guess we both are gonna confess the same day - I have a week too, and after that week everything is going to change and I don't know if I must be happy or not. Actually I will need to gulp it.

Concerning, Arjun as the sweet lover who confessed the feeling to Arohi was needed. As for Arohi who was left bound at stake for 6 days and the way the glass was broken is another sign just like theway gauri broke that gift Arjun gave to Arohi and now I am feeling bad because as Arohi would not say in this 6 days and will have to behave that she is connected with Dhondhs, will make Arjun goes in the peak of jealousy and that will heart wrenching moment of Arohi.

Baaki jab these happened as turning point I will continue
(If I am here, I will)

Edited by Eshu11 - 17 March 2011 at 5:36pm

shibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
D'oh ajj ke din hi late hona tha!!! wunt write much as my fauj hv written it all!!

arohi u stole the shw...i m soo sorry i was soo pissed off on u yest....Embarrassed
luvd arohi 2de...kritika hatss off 2 u!!!
u were lukin soo preety in that cute lil black dresss...lovely athmosphere!!
thankz u dint say u luv dhondz...if u wud hv den tumhare saath saath arjun bhi toothh jata...n it wud b unbearable 4 us 2 watch u both shattered....
yhh arjun was hurt but he would hv been more hurt if arohi said she luvz dhondzz...

thankz god the date was not a dream!! perfect kiss!! perfect bg!!
one of my fav sng!!!  Smile

OuchOuchOuch dhondz ur finished!! jannat jaldi hummer nikalo!!

the last part was awesome!! u hurt ur fingers just 4 arjun 2 cum and tie the bandage!! Smile

okk guyz it was an emotional epi frm both sides 2de....normally i feel bad 4 arjun coz hez alwayz hurt...but 2de i rly rly felt bad 4 arohi...
Hug for you arohi!!!  cry as much as u want 2 cry...v r there 2 share ur grief!!

aksh & kuki u guyz were ryt....i shouldnt overreact... Smile

raj!!!! Day Dreaming
u had a hair cut?? m luvin it...u were lookin soo super duper cutieee!! my baby!!!  Heart

okay i dnt knw y i have a feeling that arjun sayin 'mein lot ke wapas nahi aunga' was a lil clue to watz gonna cum up.... Confused  god plzz prove me wrong!!!

arohi inn 6 dino mein kuch bhi hosakta hai...plzz kuch toh bolo  Cry

i hope rps doesnt do sumfin....Angry

StarStarStarStarStar for the epi
StarStarStarStarStarStar..............................StarStarStarStarStarStar for karanika!!!
luv u guyz!!

Edited by channi_star - 17 March 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index