MaanEet FF *Destiny* Updated page 18!

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ppl! Sanjana here! I am writing an FF after a long time! Please do lemmi know if it' any good! Thx a lot!

Would love to read ur comments guys!

PROLOUGE

Thunder was pounding ferociously downward with frequent gusts of wind accompanying it. The street was quiet and eerily empty and trees were shivering in the chill of the night. A young girl, around the age of eighteen was wandering along the street, with purpose. Her lips were pursed and eyes were visibly trying to fight off the darkness. She wore a simple salwaar suit and a shawl was draped messily across her shoulders. She was alone.

With her heart pounding in her chest, she continued to stride bravely into the wind. Her face was a sick shade of purple and she was quivering badly due to the crisp wind. To her breast, she clutched a cream coloured book. She could let go of anything in this world. Anything but her diary.

She knew she needed to seek shelter. If she were to traipse along any further in this cruel wheather, she didn't want to think about the result. But she did it anyways. She imagined herself stranded on the road, without food or water...and certainly not shelter. She would freeze into an icicle in no time. But there were no cars for miles and miles around. Probably hibernating in their warm homes from the cold, she thought to herself bitterly. Unfortunately, fate had never taken her side. Thus, on a cold night like such, she didn't have a place to call home.

Pushing the omimous thoughts as far as they could go, she proceeded onwards, praying her heart out for some sort of help. Please babaji...she delcared imploringly, stop it now.... how much will you trouble me...? Now please, wave your wand and conduct some miracle so that I don't end up dead tonight.... she wished feverently. But it was all in vain.... It seemed that even babaji was in no mood to hear her pleas tonight....

The young woman had nearly given up hope when she saw the flash of blinding headlights. She had never been happier in her life. Thank you babaji! She whispered as she raced, full of life, to the vehicle.

'Stop! Stop! Stop!' She cried, hoping that the driver had heard her voice over the scream of the wind. To her relief, he had heard and also immediately slammed on the breaks.

She quickly opened the door and sat down, sighing happily. 'Oh, hello! Miss! What do you think you're doing?! Get out of my car!'

She shook her head defiantly. 'Lets go.... take me to the train station mister!' He turned around to face her angrily. If the girl, who was at the moment sitting breathlessly in the back seat, taken a moment to glance at him, she might have been gazing at him for a very long time. He had a handsome build and he looked amazingly strong. His black hair was ruffled messily across his head and his eyes had a permanent glare fixed in them.

'Oh hello, madam! Do I look like some sort of driver to you? Because I'm not!'

She didn't respond. She was too busy dreaming in her own world. The man, who was becoming unbelievably angry by each passing moment, poked her arm, trying to grab her attention. She jolted out of her daydream, frightening him as well as her. He looked at her curiously, as if noticing her for the first time.

'Umm... are you ok...? U look kind of... sick....'  She rolled her eyes, and shook her head in a disappointed manner.

'Oh yeah, that is so what every girl wants to hear you know? And it's none of your business. Just take me to the train station dude!' 

The man raised his hand in defeat. In all his life, he had never seen such an idiotic girl. He started the car as he grumbled to himself, 'Pata nahi kya samajhti hai apne aap ko.... queen of India shayad... meri hi gaadi me akar, mujhe hi order deti hai.... kya zamana aa gaya hai.... (TRANSATION: 'I don't know what she thinks of herself... perhaps the queen of india....I'm recieving orders in my very own car! Times have really changed....')

She turned towards him, in surprise.... 'Aap Indian hain...?' (TRANSLATION: You're Indian?)  He glared at her, stupified. 'Nahi tho kya? Main tumhe Chinease dikhta hoon kya?' (TRANSLATION: So what did you think? Do I look like I'm chinease?')

She didn't respond, deciding at last that there was absolutely no point in talking to a man who was so full of himself. Little did she know that destiny had something entirely different in store for them....

----------

So guys, that was the prolouge! Do tell me how u like it, and whether or not you want me to continue it! <3 Luv u all!

Scroll down for the PM list! :)

Index

Part 2 ~Page 7
Part 3 ~ page 18
Edited by ---Pari--- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail

guys, please lemmi know if you are interested in reading any further... and if you want me to add you into the pm list, please do click the like button! Anyone who clicks the like button will be automatically added to my list! Thank u all! love u!! Muaaahhh!😳

PM LIST

sukanyaangel
gawdygory
SapphireFlames
Maaneet.Lover
PurplePetal
mishtib
mechantefille
aditiwalia56
9n9i9s9h9u9
bhanu_rekhag
mrs.luvjaysean

NOTE: Ok, so here is the PM list complete! If you do not see your name in this list, then please do send me a scrap, and it will be done! Thx a lot! 
Edited by ---Pari--- - 13 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the prologue...would love to read this FF...plz add me to your PM list...πŸ˜ƒ
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita25

loved the prologue...would love to read this FF...plz add me to your PM list...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much yaar! Ur the first person to comment! πŸ€— Will definately add u to my pm list! Thx again!

luv
~Sanju
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really Amazing
Cont Soon
Add Me To Your PM List
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Really Amazing
Cont Soon
Add Me To Your PM List

Will do! Thank you so much! 😳 Hope u enjoy the rest of this FF as well!

Luv,

~Sanju
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing do continue soon
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

amazing do continue soon

Thanks a lot! Will do!

Luv

~Sanju😳
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome prolong.
waiting for an update.
do continue plz
thank u.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey its interesting

I am looking forward to read this...........

Count me IN