Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! (Page 81)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Sun: Saw the first 15 min or so of the show yesterday and the dialogues were just plain absurd ... written without any thought given.

Anyway: All Enjoy ... Big Warm Hugs ... Me out of here... HugHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10jyoti06Meetu_Anupreetgurtisun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Anu:His dialogues were practical but were not written properly by the dialogue writer...it looked a bit jumbled up..like at one point he is saying baby is gone ...so we should move on and then another point he is saying  he doesn't want to wipe off her baby's memories but only wanted to clean the room so that it stops torturing her....I found the dialogues a bit contradictory...but since its MSK who is not good with words in such cases,so I let it goLOL but Barry could hv done a better job with those dialoguesErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10Meetu_Anupreetgurtisun29

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Pee loon
in gore gore haaton se humdumBlushing

love! haan love! Jaane Ja, you're my love!Blushing

Jabe se tujhko dekha
kuch socha na samjha
bas dil de diya re!Blushing

hello! den vasiyon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06preetgurtisun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

@opti.Hug...very well said ...and i agree if geet wants to forgive dev and completely erase everything abt him out from her life ..she has a right to do ...but the law should not spare dev at all.........he has to be severely punished for his heinous crime............

@pallu.............Hug....haal kaisa hai janaab ka???Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palluluvsmaan

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Jyo, he is not always bad with words. I found him quite eloquent in  expressing his feelings in several scenes. The wilderness confession is a case in point. To me it appears that he is more effective if he lets his heart speak rather than his head. Yesterday he spoke with his head and came out cold and unimpressive. Had he spoken with his heart, he could have pierced the impervious wall of grief and shock Geet has erected around her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Meetu_Anupalluluvsmaansun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@Opti:"I agree..if u think practically ,then at this point I can't see Geet taking a talwar in her hand and chopping off Dev in the name of justice ..if thats what people expect her to doLOL..and in the court of law,one does not get justice in years...so the day Dev is behind bars ,we might see the last episode of the seriesLOL...in the current situation,Geet's grief has taken a toll on her entire life and she doesn't hv any strength left to hold any more grudges against anyone who doesn't even matter to her anymore...so under such condition ,if she decides to forgive Dev and let him go to hell,its a practical decision taken by her then...nothing wrong in itErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palluluvsmaansun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Jyoti thats exactly my point yaar Maan still affected by his presence but Geet is not even interested him anymore
and Maneet relationship is not questionable at all like fans questioning
They hurt eachother , they love eachother , they console eachother in every situation they are together
the know eachother so well that nothing can harm their relation its just time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06palluluvsmaan

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

dialogues are the medium of communication between the actor,scene andthe audience...........and when the actor enacts the scene and says the dialogue it should be loud and clear to the audience............they should have no doubts abt what he meant unless there is a necessary veiled implication.............when dadi came in to comfort geet........her intention was fogged by the senseless words she spoke..............when maan spoke to geet yesterday he came out not as a man of few words tryingto express ..he rather sounded totally confused as what to say and what to express.........

we have seen MSK fumbling with words before intentionally as per the character and it has come out perfect where it was clear what he wanted to convey and what he could not.........

Edited by sun29 - 18 March 2011 at 1:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10jyoti06palluluvsmaan

Go to top