Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! (Page 68)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
meetu
yeah I know MSk is thinking setting baby room back to surprise her, but kuch hoga ki woh dev ke saath gone and MU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSe

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

meetu
I do  not know where CV heading. I just lost all the enthu to watch the episode. am glad that am getting detached now. I do not feel like watching or waiting to watch episode.
logic has gone. they are abt to ruin geet's character. she was the most understanding strong female lead  

Jaan...are u saying this Coz Geet is leaving MSK's house??LOLLOLLOL

Even i was hyper yesterday.......after reading TB article....but than give a small though.........what i felt is we are acting a bit to early here.........
WE do not know what MSK says that makes Geet take the decision of leaving the house....
WE do not know what this will lead to.............

People want to see independent and strong Geet....and when she takes a STRONG decision people have problemErmm.....

Jaan..i personally am liking this little twist that CV's are bringing....that is needed to keep the story going.......Well what i can see the this twist is needed to bring in some more characters  in the show......and for MSK and Geet to start their LOVE JOURNEY afresh....some Nudge is needed......

Geet leaving home does not mean she is leaving MSK jaanLOLLOL........

this happen even in real life...when Huby wife have some argument..........something like this happnesLOL....that does not mean they have no love.......in fact this makes their loev MORE STRONG...

all i can say is..WAIT ..WATCH and THAN DECIDE Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeTaiyo

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
meetu
yeah I am saying due to dev-geet- forgiven TB article.
BTW am with you about MSK telling her to accept the reality . I do not know I agree geet is hurt sad mourning but I like MSK ka approach. 
In fact to tell you the truth I followed same approach once in my personal life. 

ISHQSalmanSeMeetu_Anu

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@Anu aa gale lag jaHugHugHug
i agree with u word by word,I dont hav much idea about what was discussed in den today,but why we cant think of Maneet as a whole,why it is always geet vs maan this time who is right who is wrong who scored how many points,I'm just tired of this competitionOuch
both are correct in their state,geet is so much drowned in her sorrrow she has forgotten the whole world around her,she has kinda locked herself within herself,and Maan although he is so much hurt by the loss but geet's state is making him more restless,so he is trying to ease her pain forgetting his pain ,whats wrong in that

and I find the convo in bedroom so appropriate,all was gud,i hav no complains for todays episode so farSmile

Edited by luvmaneet - 17 March 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSe-Divine-pop77Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvmaneet

@Anu aa gale lag jaHugHugHug
i agree with u word by word,I dont hav much idea about what was discussed in den today,but why we cant think of Maneet as a whole,why it is always geet vs maan this time who is righ who is wrong who scored how many points,I'm just tired of this competitionOuch
both are correct in their state,geet is so much drowned in her sorrrow she has forgotten the whole world around her,she has kinda locked herself within herself,and Maan although he is so much hurt by the loss but geet's state is making him more restless,so he is trying to ease her pain,whats wrong in that forgetting his pain

and I find the convo in bedroom so appropriate,all was gud,i hav no complains for todays episode so farSmile

HugHugHugHug

Exactly Jaan......SmileTongue

I actually felt he was cute there....trying hard to make Geet accept the reality.....and make her smile once again...

Many in Den said that Geet should get time to come of pain....but MSK as a character can never see even a tear drop in her eyes.....so how can we accept him to just keep waiting for geet to complete her mourning and pain......Confused..... 

He will do something to get her out of Pain ASAP na....

so according to that..MSK asking Geet to face reality and telling her that baby is gone was apt.......Smile......also memories are not meant to be means of going into sadness and depression.......that is what he said to Geet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeluvmaneetTaiyo

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

The working stills uploaded on FB looks like from friday and sat ka episodeErmm

P,S.the costume designer of GHSP team needs to go asapPinch

ISHQSalmanSeMeetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
LOL....i was laughing at the nono combination wala pant and Gajni shirtStern Smile.....

he was looking good in white Kurta thoughBig smile

I can see after the article.....people have gone back to  "I WILL QUIT" modeConfused....

i was also hyper yesterday....but can we just allow CV's to show what they want to show....Ermm.....

if it leads to something BAD we can than think of quitting or revolting...but even before something is shown people are just OVER REACTING Stern Smile

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 17 March 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaneet

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@Anu if u notice this nature MSK has learned from geet only,try to move ahead in life,becoz before MU also MSK as a person always remain stuck with his past and mourn for days and years,hurting himself,but geet taught him how to move ahead in life despite whatever tragedy life throws at u,after all he is Geet ka Maan naEmbarrassed

I know geet needs time,but whatever MSK is doing is also not wrong,he just cant leave her like that Smile

-Divine-Meetu_Anu

Go to top