Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! (Page 67)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Shivi, Arpi, Pop, Polly, Neha

Hello dear devils....just wait...i'll post something to make u feel betterSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSemysterygurl1427

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
meetu
I do  not know where CV heading. I just lost all the enthu to watch the episode. am glad that am getting detached now. I do not feel like watching or waiting to watch episode.
logic has gone. they are abt to ruin geet's character. she was the most understanding strong female lead  

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i have a question...

why is maan's room scene always shot from that one particular window..........

i am not liking it...Wacko

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@arpi dont get disheartened yaar,lets wait for 2-3 episodes,or max till next week all will be clear,and IF article are always not true na,so we stll have some hopeSmile
now i'l stalk for sometime and go,see ya all tomoroHugHug

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
rash
there is one out on star one too which says she will go out with dev as no one t home MSK will be hurt etc. so I do not know I really lost all hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSe

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@Shifa becoz Maneet room has only that single windowROFL,and the balcony door where geet was standing today they always showed it as the restroom entranceROFL

ISHQSalmanSe

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
@Arpi I read that  too,cvs should show a strong reason for this,like someone dying or NE's accident,or geet dint actually went out with dev,she left alone so worried dadi sent dev after her

Edited by luvmaneet - 17 March 2011 at 10:24pm

ISHQSalmanSe

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Ok......I read few pages of den .....and here is what i want to say

1. MSK's dialogue was clinched... GC was not convincing??Stern Smile

My Point

Ok....... ever person and ever persons approach to a problem is different.....I know many people who have the capacity and strong will to come out of greatest tragedy withing short time....

Ok...we all know the fact that MSK can never see a tear drop in Geet's eye's......so it not logical that he cannot see Geet totally broken even for a short time....................Many had problems when MSK said "Baby is no more......" well is it not the fact...........I actually liked his approach yesterday..........I never felt he was forcing Geet out of her PAIN .......he was just telling her that they need to make Baby's memory beautiful and not Painful.............what is wrong in that approach??Stern Smile.......as i said MSK cannot see Geet in Pain.....so he wanting to get her out of this trauma ASAP is quit natural ...... and as per his character ..tell me if i am wrong here

I absolutely loved the way he held his ears and said SORRY to geet........

I personally would not like to see my loved once grieving for long....I would try very very hard to get them out of Pain ASAP...........is this wrong???? than how was MSK's approach wrong??

I felt GC also did what the character demanded.....

MY POV

2. Geet is in Trauma..and MSK is thinking of CON..W*H??D'oh

My Point

Guys.....he just said that Geet's pain will reduce when his and Geet's baby will come.....their world will again be beautiful....

Now.....him just thinking about the baby does not mean he will go and immiditely CON her..LOL........It was quit evident that he does not want to lose Geet because of this SADNESS in their life due to MC........what wrong is he thinking???????........
He is just thinking that His and Geet's baby now my give back the much needed smile to Geet......so when he tell's Geet about it..she would be happy...this is what he thinks.....what is wrong?...this does not mean that he will immediately have SR with here............

as per what i felt....MSK is thinking different way's to make Geet happy.....and this is one of the way's he can think............

I would be really luck to have a hubby like MSK.....he is also broken within after MC......and seeing Geet broken is pinching him even more....so he is trying his best to get her out of PAIN ASAP.......

Why do we always think from a woman's POV ......some times understanding MEN and their nature is equally difficult....woman cry and vent out their sorrow or pain...but most Men burn within ..without venting out the pain.........and this sometimes makes them immuned to bare any kind of Pain

Uffffffffffffffffffffffff......Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeluvmaneet-Divine-mysterygurl1427md410

Go to top