Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! (Page 48)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
if someone says against maan,
i will kill them

and i if someone says agains geet

i wil simply make them tandoori chicken......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanshaliSecretKhabri420

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Possibilities after reading articles:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....
--------------------------------------------- Edited -------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

Loved how Maan wanted their own baby to bring the happiness in Geet life....I am surprised that just 2 days back I have mentioned that that Geet will be fine once she will conceive again.....Anyways Maan it will take time sweety, she is emotionally hurt, and health wise as well it's not safe... 

I am sure when Maan will go home to tell his plan to Geet, she will out with Dev, which will cause fight....
I dont want my favorite show to end, so definitely story needed....just I dont want Geet to leave Maan, rest tension can be bearable....

Our CV's had record that they don't drag story for longer time, so be patience and watch......

Muniza

-sumaiya-serialwatcher16shali

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gooseberry

i just dont understand one thing how can baby's  memory be so materialistic for Geet..........

the baby room thing is overdone

You want to hold on to what is visible and can be touched, and memory does not comfort when it's related to a loss.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-49erFanshaliRageOfAnAngelSecretKhabri420

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone....how did you like the epi??...

Just ventured out onto the MF.....all I see is topics bashing Geet....why does it have to be Maan v Geet...the forum is like a war zoneConfused....and God forbid should Mr MSK should ever be wrong....it's Geet the selfish woman who dared to trap the poor soul MSKCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16utopia88RageOfAnAngel49erFanshali

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys

What's going on?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
my best friend once said to me....
if a marraige survives the first 3 years...
then it will most likely survive the rest....cause those first 3 years are curial ppl spend to get to know each other...

so how good do MG know each other...and why should ppl run off after the first hurdle....will that be Geets immaturity acting...

@muni all are discussing a horse named Vicky....
me is running off before talwaar hits me...

Edited by shali - 17 March 2011 at 2:21pm

-sumaiya-49erFanInfinitedreams

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@Shali, I see the talwaar coming u better run! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TSharanshali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I  just saw a new off-screen pic in FB, interesting, lolzzzzzz =))

Go to top