Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! (Page 26)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ opti, anuja - I think Jo is right in this interpretation. Maan certainly will not suggest that they plan another baby right now. He will just use this idea to cheer Geet up.

But Geet might not even take that in the right way and assume that he is planning on substituting the baby they just lost. They might have a small MU with both of them being in pain and not seeing the other person's perspective. But that will certainly be short lived.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesserialwatcher16panchjun549erFanSigmaswan20RageOfAnAngelTaiyosun29

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
does any one know what is with star player videos and IF???
no video was loaded since sunday.
is it some thing to do copy right etc??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Opti:MSK was never good with expressing his emotions in words...we hv seen that earlier also..he has a habit of telling everything in a practical way ...and thats what he did today also..he just wants to prepare Geet for the future and does not want to leave her stuck to her painful past....in the end when he said we will hv our baby...I felt he meant it for the future because his dialogue started with "We will hv happiness again...u me and ......"Embarrassed...and then the baby thing got stuck in his mind..so that was his future planning u can sayLOL but then he decides to tell it right now to Geet because thats how MSK is ..very impulsive in nature.....and because of his nature many times unknowingly he even ended up hurting Geet....Like I said yesterday one cannot really change anyone's basic nature....

Today I hv no complaints with both MSK and Geet because both were right in their own places....I liked the fact that MSK din't listen to either Dadima's gyaan or Dev's advice...he decides to do everything himself because he feels its his life and his wife..noone has the right to interfere..He feels that whether I m right or wrong...only Geet will decide and noone else....and thats the approach I liked about MSKThumbs Up...Coming to Geet,what I liked about her was that even though she was upset with MSK over the nursery issue,but still she stood there and listened to all the justifications given by MSK and never overreacted by giving out any hurtful comments to him...she tried to grasp MSK's POV there whether she liked it or not....

Yesterday we all were thinking that Geet will tell MSK some painful dialogues like baby is not yours and so u don't care for the baby and then MSK might once again burst out in anger and go away from her..but today we were proved wrong..because MSK came to hv a proper communication with her and even Geet listened to whatever he said....So the MU was not developed over this baby issue or the nursery....Big smile....and for me thats what clicked in today's episode...

I m not sure what will trigger the temporary separation in the coming episodes if at all articles r true..but I m hoping like today ,we get a logical justification of the upcoming MU or separation or whatever is comingErmm

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 March 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinmandu-Deepzz-cacoethesserialwatcher16panchjun549erFanshaliSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelswan20mysteriousmilliTaiyosun29

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

@Sun Maan has improved. He was using google to search for baby names. He will surely take help from google uncle again on how to make babies. ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16panchjun549erFanshaliTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

An, fully agree with you. I didn't like Maan's dialogues at all. Looked like GC was not convinced enough to emote well.

cacoethesserialwatcher16jyoti06swan2049erFanSigmaSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winona

@An did u really watch the epi? ROFL

YES ... ROFLROFLROFL ... Thanks to Kismat ... watched before my Ma took the remote away to watch final days of Kaali ... ROFLROFLROFL

Shonuu: WHAT ShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jyoti, start counting your final days AngryLOLLOLLOL

-Deepzz-cacoethesserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20shonuuSigmashaliRageOfAnAngel

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I just started watching repeat fromthe point of geet reading his letter.

@ goose

everytime i have an arhument with my hubby, i immediately get out of the house and go for a long walk for an hour at the minimum.LOL

of course no choice but to come backROFL and then maun vrat for a loo.......ong time.

-Deepzz-panchjun5jyoti06swan20sun29Taiyo

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Priti......even i don;t believe that Maan will tell her to try to have a baby immediately but as you said even suggesting anything like that might not go down well with Geet. She's just not in a position to understand where he's coming from. Her mental state is too fragile to comprehend his intentions....Ouch

-Deepzz-cacoethespanchjun5jyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Go to top