#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
@smita

not thinking abt DEV is one thing and forgiving is another...

@smitha

i know what forgiving means thats why I said...

she can live her beautiful life with maan w/o even thinking abt dev

why she has to forgive DEV for that
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
@Sun

Geet finding shelter with other family...and then she and MSK going in another tough of warrr🤢...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That is the least i am expecting.................why do we have to come back to what we have witnessed already??..........

i will expect Geet to be angry on Him..and he will try to maano here ASAP......but dragging this track..Geet again fight with him like in IP days will not make sense to me 
Sometimes forgiving helps heal a lot of wounds and life is not always black and white..
If she is forced to forgive Dev then so be it..
Lets just accpet the story..
Well Goose berry if CVS want to show her forgiving we need to accpet that.. its not how u or me react here ... so 😊
just because Geet got maan , should she forgiveDEV ?

so is maan the influential factor?

well,

i dont think CV's are going to show her forgiving DEV

let us atleast wait and watch does she really forgive dev or not andif yes how and why..............why should one random article be the basis of all our judgement is what i ask.................let that scene atleast come............

@anu...i have no idea where this is going...i was just asking based on how shows run hun............
No he isnt... but she is happy and sometimes pople want to move ahead in life and forgiving a person who has wronged you requires more strength

Well, has Geet really forgiven Dev will be clear only when Dev's true colors come out. Right now, she is not even thinking about him. Her mind and heart is filled with baby's loss grief and Maan's ways to keep away Geet from baby's remembrance. 😊