Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@lisieux............maan is as pavitra as the mithi river in mumbai🤣
@ Sun: After the clean-up post the floods on 26 July 2005? Or prior to it?
sun29 thumbnail

honestly i would not mind seeing the resurrection of the IP track with the characters ..........if handled wisely..............
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisieux

@ Sun: After the clean-up post the floods on 26 July 2005? Or prior to it?

prior like it was for a long time😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Forgiveness is not a bad word.

Dont we always want to be forgiven of our sins/omissions/ commissions?  If the other person is genuinely repentent there is nothing wrong in forgiving that person. That does not mean law will not take its own course.  Here Dev has gone against the law and has been charged of a heinous crime.  He is still only on bail and has not been totally acquitted. (at least that is my understanding) . Let law take its own course.  If Maan wanted justice for Geet he should have asked them to preserve the dna of the foetus which was miscarried, although I guess he was too much in that grieving mode to ask for such a thing. 

Anyway coming back to Geet forgiving Dev, I personally feel there is nothing wrong in it.  Her forgiveness does not amount to her acceptance of him.  It will only help her let go of one bitter emotion - that of hatred.  Her hatred has sufficiently mellowed down over the months but still letting go of whatever vestiges of it she may feel will only free her from her past.  As it is she is grieving for the baby. Why hold on to any other memory of Dev?  By forgiving a person you dont become a smaller person. In fact it elevates you in the eyes of the person resipient of that forgiveness. 

Now the entire question is, is Dev really repentent or just pretending to be so?  If he is only pretending, then he can always plan to harm Maaneet in the present or future.  Since Geet does not know for sure whether Dev's remorse is genuine, it would be better if she always remains vigilant where he is concerned, even if she has forgiven him.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sun: Saw the first 15 min or so of the show yesterday and the dialogues were just plain absurd ... written without any thought given.

Anyway: All Enjoy ... Big Warm Hugs ... Me out of here... 🤗🤗🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:His dialogues were practical but were not written properly by the dialogue writer...it looked a bit jumbled up..like at one point he is saying baby is gone ...so we should move on and then another point he is saying  he doesn't want to wipe off her baby's memories but only wanted to clean the room so that it stops torturing her....I found the dialogues a bit contradictory...but since its MSK who is not good with words in such cases,so I let it go😆 but Barry could hv done a better job with those dialogues🤔
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Pee loon
in gore gore haaton se humdum☺️

love! haan love! Jaane Ja, you're my love!☺️

Jabe se tujhko dekha
kuch socha na samjha
bas dil de diya re!☺️

hello! den vasiyon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗
sun29 thumbnail

@opti.🤗...very well said ...and i agree if geet wants to forgive dev and completely erase everything abt him out from her life ..she has a right to do ...but the law should not spare dev at all.........he has to be severely punished for his heinous crime............

@pallu.............🤗....haal kaisa hai janaab ka???☺️
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, he is not always bad with words. I found him quite eloquent in  expressing his feelings in several scenes. The wilderness confession is a case in point. To me it appears that he is more effective if he lets his heart speak rather than his head. Yesterday he spoke with his head and came out cold and unimpressive. Had he spoken with his heart, he could have pierced the impervious wall of grief and shock Geet has erected around her.