Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

Not many raising their hands to support me ... 😆

HELLO I'm waving my hands here, I will need supply the drugs all you need to do is seduce him with your waddle walk in the bar whilst I spike the drink 😳

hey Geeks 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shonuu crooning is only allowed via SMS service these days...then gimme your mobile no.😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bubbs I even tried to calm things up...made a post in MF too, its bad out there!
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ sigma - I agree but have stopped saying 'I want' anymore
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Just watching the epi......

I totally loved the sequence when MSK cuts Dev down to size...
"Geet is my wife, She loves me and has every right to be cross with me...I know how to cajole my upset wife.."

If you closely watch Dev's expression he literally jerks a little in surprise.... at Maan's response.....No doubt surprised his plan of sowing seeds of misunderstanding gone for a toss.......
He turns to find Dadi.....and suddenly the sly look changes to sombre look....and tries to get brownie points by impressing Dadi with Bade Bhai hai...Bura nahin manoonga crap....

I am positive ...Dev is just testing the waters to strike Maan where it hurts the most ..(lol...not there u dirty mind)...
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@pram i hope the gap created by mano's exams are not the reason for this anti-CON camping... 🤣🤣🤣🤣,,, but i am agree on this  with you, geet is not  fully fit for another pregnancy or any intimacy..her body and mind need some rest.. aur ager itni hi aag lagi ha then cvs can show two months leap... to settle all the things but CON during current track in the name of anger or passion is a No No for me..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me posted ... 😆😆😆 ...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
80 reports in Uttaran........😲😲.......looks like major Mahabharat going on out there....😆.......Jyo feel bad for you.....😭
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bubba wearing all sorts of protective gear and getting ready for a sojourn thru the MF...........lemme see what my young,innocent eyes can spot😳🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhhhhhhhh so forum has again become a war zone............ did not explored forum.......... awwwwwwwwww......... jyoti poor you..........🤗 throw some anday and chappals at people who give such articles prior to the exection of such tracks........... this create useless controversy rift character bashing and speculation............

So kill MSK mission going on strong still...................