Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@jyo...i just saw utter crap...........nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................he was to be brain dead not other things dead😭😭😭

and MSK and his hamara baby......kitna cute lag raha tha🀣
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew it cvs will make maan takng wrong decisions in hurry n anger n geet will b shown right suffered one n same geet is going to b independent maan didn't understood her now geet will start new life its all maans fault geet is always right track I hate it.y is maan always targeted like that poor guy.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonuu/:Yes yes chup bilkul chup about MSK😲😲..Kya pata he too joins Veer ka partyπŸ˜•,...but on a serious note what did they do to the show....I mean making your hero impotentπŸ˜•..now I m missing Vansh😭...remember I told u...he was the only man...I know he too din't do anythingπŸ˜† but at least plan toh kiya tha apni biwi ka CON🀣...ab use kya pata uska bhai namard hai🀣...

@Geets:Tappu is carrying Mr.Rathod ka childπŸ˜•....Mr.Rathod raped her when she was drunkπŸ˜•

@Kavita,Opti and Swan:When MSK says to himself that I will tell Geet about our baby,I don't think he meant to tell Geet that lets get intimate nowπŸ˜†..mayb it was just a sort of comfort that in the future we will again get a chance to become mummy-daddy😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so did all see piyush sachdev's b'day bash???
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ditsy...hi all...πŸ€—

@jyo you mentioned a tabela CON?? wait for daku to come with her talwaar... but after reading that article.. KZK's  post prem's death story is haunting me like hell... i hope Mr.Mahesh tries some different thing this time... and deva should become Mr. Bajaj junior....πŸ€”

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Jyoti, she rapes Veer and Rathod rapes her!  Babaji! πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Gouri........medically you are advised not to have CON after MC for at least 4-6 weeks subject to no complications. Secondly a woman has to be mentally ready. Physical intimacy does get a couple closer but bringing up this issue of CON may not be the right approach seeing Geet's mental condition....πŸ€”
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Gouri - Yes. I understand what u r saying. But Maan has never acted like a normal man in any situation. So the sudden transformation to normalcy is a little confusing.

He has seen Geet struggle with her life to protect and safeguard the baby. You would expect anyone to be a little more sensitive to her feelings in such a situation. Understandable that he cannot stand it if she is upset and can go to any lenght to make her happy, but some more self talks and his agony about the baby would probably make things more acceptable.

His self talk about Maaneet baby at this stage was not needed I feel. Atleast this early.
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
okie me off or somtim...

.. jyo i ill not b lazy n update soon.. me hav a bad headache now..
😳 sachiii! 
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Minie

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

after a longgggggg time

__________________ye pic kaha se mila? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍