India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A horrible precap!!! (Page 2)

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i am feeling soo sad i cant bear this pain for more but the CTs are creating more problems and misunderstandings..cant wait for nivrens love story to begin..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Please Rahm di, dont make me cry by saying that... I cant bear a week more.. How much more will Viren have to go thru to get Nivi back.. They will drag that fight btwn Nivi's dadi and father with Viren for ONE WEEK?? Gosh i cant see that.. It wud be sooo boring.. Rahm di hope watever u say usually doesnt cum true... Dnt wanna see it for 1 more week...

I hope I'm wrong too!!!

But looks like tomorrow there will be the fight and then Friday, Viren will realize that Nivi loves him and then Monday Viren will try to talk to Dadi/Keshav, but they won't allow it. So hopefully sometime next week we will get a Niviren confession. Really hope they don't drag it out too long.

Even i hope they dont drag it long... Its boring to see Nivi cry like this... Ek poori janam ki aaso, abhi hi usne bahayi hain... Hope they wont make her cry like this again.. I want to see a change in Nivi's cahracter.. I want to see a lil of neha in her.. I wanna c some comedy from her, some more love, and better dresses. Wanna see Nivi in jeans like neha...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonaliaeaysha1989

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i cant bear to seee viren and nivi far really hope they dont drag it

aysha1989

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
in precap they hadn't shown viren or sid or DD ...i think viren will not come to know about the big fight btw soods and sharmas...he may directly go to nivi's house...but  KS will not allow him .Later he may take divya's n sids help.

Edited by vinasa - 17 March 2011 at 12:05pm

aysha1989

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Yes now it has been days we cant take this pain anymore. I cant c Nivren in pain and sad enough Cts please give them and us some reasons to be happy and laugh. You people rushed the scenes which we wanted u'll to detail and dragging the scenes which we wanted to be short. Now its enough make viren realize and react soon otherwise we'll go mad please writers its frustrating now Unhappy   
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Viren was nt there in d precap . I don't thnk He will come 2 know abt d confrontation .
toxiclycute Groupbie
toxiclycute
toxiclycute

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
VIREN Tops of Sid in everyyyy wayy.
& He isn't saying anything yet because he doesn't know how he feels himself.... Unlike Sid where he knew exactlii how he felt about nivi. & nivRen still looks better together.
The only problem is that i just hope they don't drag it forever. & BTW its about time NIVI opens her damn mouth & tells her family wht happened. She's always playing victim...she needs to admit that she has feelings for Viren...Shes never the 1st one to admit her feelings. Frankly, I am more eager to see her realization of love for Viren...more than vice-versa...Viren always expressed himself..I want to c Nivi miss him.Day Dreaming

aysha1989

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toxiclycute

VIREN Tops of Sid in everyyyy wayy.
& He isn't saying anything yet because he doesn't know how he feels himself.... Unlike Sid where he knew exactlii how he felt about nivi. & nivRen still looks better together.
The only problem is that i just hope they don't drag it forever. & BTW its about time NIVI opens her damn mouth & tells her family wht happened. She's always playing victim...she needs to admit that she has feelings for Viren...Shes never the 1st one to admit her feelings. Frankly, I am more eager to see her realization of love for Viren...more than vice-versa...Viren always expressed himself..I want to c Nivi miss him.Day Dreaming

So true, i too wanna c that change in Nivi.. I want her to be bold and if possible confess first... She always wants Viren to understnd thru her eyes.. But she can confess too which will make him realise too... But yeah if Viren doesnt biliv in her love, her love wont be worth... Mayb thts why she isnt confessing..

aysha1989

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index