A horrible precap!!!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That Chancal has no control on her mouth, but still Kesav shudnt have taken such a big decision!! God i wish Viren atleast opens his heart tomorrow, infront of his stupid mother and his in laws.. Why are the cts pulling this drama more... Why cant they get into the love story?? My poor Viren!!! Will he even get a chance in future to express wat he feels, if he isnt able to speak tomorrow???
"NAHI!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just read the updates, I want Viren to open his heart our and say he loves Nivi and he wants her back,  VIren has to speak up now,  Please Viren speak up,  sooooon
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes at least now he should speak up. plz Viren speak up n get ur Nivi back plz
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi should have explained to her family why she left, instead of leaving it up to their imagination. They must have gone to Sood house to get answers which only made things worse!

I don't think Viren will open his mouth tomorrow. I have a feeling the Cts are going to drag this until next week. 😭
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's just weird how Viren is becoming Sid. Remember how  he never use to open up his mouth in front of the family and now he has passed the genes down to Viren :(.

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

Nivi should have explained to her family why she left, instead of leaving it up to their imagination. They must have gone to Sood house to get answers which only made things worse!

I don't think Viren will open his mouth tomorrow. I have a feeling the Cts are going to drag this until next week. 😭

Please Rahm di, dont make me cry by saying that... I cant bear a week more.. How much more will Viren have to go thru to get Nivi back.. They will drag that fight btwn Nivi's dadi and father with Viren for ONE WEEK?? Gosh i cant see that.. It wud be sooo boring.. Rahm di hope watever u say usually doesnt cum true... Dnt wanna see it for 1 more week...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Please Rahm di, dont make me cry by saying that... I cant bear a week more.. How much more will Viren have to go thru to get Nivi back.. They will drag that fight btwn Nivi's dadi and father with Viren for ONE WEEK?? Gosh i cant see that.. It wud be sooo boring.. Rahm di hope watever u say usually doesnt cum true... Dnt wanna see it for 1 more week...

I hope I'm wrong too!!!

But looks like tomorrow there will be the fight and then Friday, Viren will realize that Nivi loves him and then Monday Viren will try to talk to Dadi/Keshav, but they won't allow it. So hopefully sometime next week we will get a Niviren confession. Really hope they don't drag it out too long.
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita99

It's just weird how Viren is becoming Sid. Remember how  he never use to open up his mouth in front of the family and now he has passed the genes down to Viren :(.

Hahahahaha... That was a good one.. But i feel it is about he nt being sure... He wants to be sure that he loves Nivi.. He knows for 100% but he wants to be 200%... Basically, Cts ont know wat to shoot...😆 Thats why they are keeping Viren quiet...
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am feeling soo sad i cant bear this pain for more but the CTs are creating more problems and misunderstandings..cant wait for nivrens love story to begin..
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

I hope I'm wrong too!!!

But looks like tomorrow there will be the fight and then Friday, Viren will realize that Nivi loves him and then Monday Viren will try to talk to Dadi/Keshav, but they won't allow it. So hopefully sometime next week we will get a Niviren confession. Really hope they don't drag it out too long.

Even i hope they dont drag it long... Its boring to see Nivi cry like this... Ek poori janam ki aaso, abhi hi usne bahayi hain... Hope they wont make her cry like this again.. I want to see a change in Nivi's cahracter.. I want to see a lil of neha in her.. I wanna c some comedy from her, some more love, and better dresses. Wanna see Nivi in jeans like neha...😉😆