Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A horrible precap!!!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Joined: 05 June 2010
Posts: 784

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
That Chancal has no control on her mouth, but still Kesav shudnt have taken such a big decision!! God i wish Viren atleast opens his heart tomorrow, infront of his stupid mother and his in laws.. Why are the cts pulling this drama more... Why cant they get into the love story?? My poor Viren!!! Will he even get a chance in future to express wat he feels, if he isnt able to speak tomorrow???
"NAHI!!!"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonaliaeaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiRahmdiyaloveskinnyPeace67

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16699

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I just read the updates, I want Viren to open his heart our and say he loves Nivi and he wants her back,  VIren has to speak up now,  Please Viren speak up,  sooooon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..doll

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 3705

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
yes at least now he should speak up. plz Viren speak up n get ur Nivi back plz
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 6278

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Nivi should have explained to her family why she left, instead of leaving it up to their imagination. They must have gone to Sood house to get answers which only made things worse!

I don't think Viren will open his mouth tomorrow. I have a feeling the Cts are going to drag this until next week. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..doll

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Joined: 08 August 2007
Posts: 2373

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

It's just weird how Viren is becoming Sid. Remember how  he never use to open up his mouth in front of the family and now he has passed the genes down to Viren :(.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80Shonaliae

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Joined: 05 June 2010
Posts: 784

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Nivi should have explained to her family why she left, instead of leaving it up to their imagination. They must have gone to Sood house to get answers which only made things worse!

I don't think Viren will open his mouth tomorrow. I have a feeling the Cts are going to drag this until next week. Cry


Please Rahm di, dont make me cry by saying that... I cant bear a week more.. How much more will Viren have to go thru to get Nivi back.. They will drag that fight btwn Nivi's dadi and father with Viren for ONE WEEK?? Gosh i cant see that.. It wud be sooo boring.. Rahm di hope watever u say usually doesnt cum true... Dnt wanna see it for 1 more week...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..doll

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 6278

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA



Please Rahm di, dont make me cry by saying that... I cant bear a week more.. How much more will Viren have to go thru to get Nivi back.. They will drag that fight btwn Nivi's dadi and father with Viren for ONE WEEK?? Gosh i cant see that.. It wud be sooo boring.. Rahm di hope watever u say usually doesnt cum true... Dnt wanna see it for 1 more week...


I hope I'm wrong too!!!

But looks like tomorrow there will be the fight and then Friday, Viren will realize that Nivi loves him and then Monday Viren will try to talk to Dadi/Keshav, but they won't allow it. So hopefully sometime next week we will get a Niviren confession. Really hope they don't drag it out too long.
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Joined: 05 June 2010
Posts: 784

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita99

It's just weird how Viren is becoming Sid. Remember how  he never use to open up his mouth in front of the family and now he has passed the genes down to Viren :(.



Hahahahaha... That was a good one.. But i feel it is about he nt being sure... He wants to be sure that he loves Nivi.. He knows for 100% but he wants to be 200%... Basically, Cts ont know wat to shoot...LOL Thats why they are keeping Viren quiet...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index