Balika Vadhu

BV WU - 17th March 2011. (Page 5)

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I am not looking forward to Sachin Shroff playing Shyam. He looks too old and too serious to be Shyam...

But one thing to note that Shyam WAS 21yrs old but now he is 30yr old guyLOL so Sachin's presence is justified to some extend.

Yeah Uma, but Sachin looks so morose, like Pratyusha. Although Shyam is not lively, he has such a nice personality. Maybe I am being judgmental cause I saw Sachin only in Pati Patni and all I can remember is them playing the song bechara bechara all the time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Dont judge him with PPAW.. Juhi was shockingly dominating that he had literally nothing to do but to listen to her, Mr.Bechara ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdwsc

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!Hug
I wonder if Anandi did continue her studies....Ermm
They only showed her crying buckets on the terrace....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathdwscpjyosmartcanu rulz

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hey thanks everyone for a wonderful feedback..!!!

Bt, i want to add a point that, i think the main reason that the leap ws taken is to show that Jagya's graduated and nothing else..evything else will continue from the same point where they left it..!!
lets c... eager for today's episode..!!!
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dwsc

hey thanks everyone for a wonderful feedback..!!!

Bt, i want to add a point that, i think the main reason that the leap ws taken is to show that Jagya's graduated and nothing else..evything else will continue from the same point where they left it..!!
lets c... eager for today's episode..!!!

Everyone knew the leap was coming and why.................most find the way the leap took place was very badly done..................I agree with that..............they could have shown the passage of time..........and in the background Jagya, Anandi, Gauri and the others..............aging, studying, chatting, whatever..............here the leap just happened and everything looks the same.........Yes today will be worth watching...Smile  Good job on the update.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dwscdivmathpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i agree wid all..the leap has been shoddily shot..and its stupid to say and expect us to believe such a big huge issue has been swept under the atlantis carpet and everything is hunky-dory at home..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

i agree wid all..the leap has been shoddily shot..and its stupid to say and expect us to believe such a big huge issue has been swept under the atlantis carpet and everything is hunky-dory at home..

So true Anu and within 2 episodes we see a mother slapping her son and the next she is dancing for joy................just no continuity.DeadOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by anu rulz

So true Anu and within 2 episodes we see a mother slapping her son and the next she is dancing for joy................just no continuity.DeadOuch
yeah, after last leap other than new jag/anandi everything was same except the arms in sumitra's blouse were longer and dadisa got a pair of spectacles Geek... .....now i wonder  if sumitra will be full sleeved  LOL and dadisa gets a walking stick... or they could give makhan a makeoverWink

Edited by pjyo - 18 March 2011 at 12:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathdwscanu rulz

Go to top