India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU - 17th March 2011. (Page 3)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya... Smile I agree forum has been so busy since last two days...just read all the posts and updates....too bad I missed on Jagya pitai party LOLLOL ....

Even I hope Anandi has completed her studies....last time she was talking to dolls on the terrace, this time they showed her waiting on the terrace Confused , 

The leap looked forced....what was the need to hurry I wonder...they could have shown Bhairon/Sumitra confrontation with Jagya, Anandi's studying, may be DS giving her permission for studies...some Jagya-Gauri interaction scenes, just to let us know where their relationship stands...something which would have made sense....this out of the blue leap has been completely disappointing specially after such eventful episodes...they did a good job of building the story and then ruined it completely with this lame bakwaas leap...now its like a fresh new start yet again...sigh..

@Dhwani - Hi there, welcome to the forum , I am sure you will have fun here Smile

Edited by divmath - 17 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdwscsmartcanu rulzpjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I am not looking forward to Sachin Shroff playing Shyam. He looks too old and too serious to be Shyam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Hola to all the lovely Balika's......first up sorry I had to do the Houdini act for the last 3 days as I had my exams....I am finally done with winter quarter, phew.......and just caught up with all the missed episodes ! The last two episodes were power packed...WOW....Anandi-Jagya's fight and Anandi's confrontation with Jagya infront of the whole family was Superb....although as Anu said in another post...It looked stupid that the whole family was just standing there and watching "tamasha"....however in yesterday's episode they made it up with a tight hard hitting "tamacha" LOLLOL wahhh wahhhh....mazaa aa gaya....

Coming to today's episode....thanks for the lovely update dwsc

The leap looks totally out of place....so many questions went unanswered....and Jagya two timing for 4 years and the family members easily forgiving him, Weird  and completely unrealistic! Confused...Anandi went back to looking morose and yet again waiting for Jagya, sigh Confused and that monologue voice over describing Anandi's feelings was sooooooooooooo boring Sleepy, I would have rather watched the last two episodes again.....after that power packed bhashan of her's I thought she will not bother about him and do well for herself....So ideally she should now be in 2nd year of college.....before leap she just passed 10th....so after that 11th and 12th and then 2 years of college...wonder what she is doing and how is she studying? (if at all she is)...coz there ain't any college in Jaitser...hmmmmm.... and what happened to Lal singh, Phooli and other friends? They didnt reveal Jagya's truth to Anandi?...not even Phooli who is supposedly her best friend ! Shocked The voice over said Jagya used to visit Jaitser occasionally and everytime the distance between Anandi and Jagya increased...so Anandi might have shared this thing with Phooli....also, Gauri never questioned Jagya even once about his family or any such thing? Shocked Blooper pe blooper, blooper pe blooper....wonder what's in store now....Confused Ermm

Welcome back..............my comp suddenly packed up..........I have the same questions?? Most of all why is Anandi still teaching in the school???  What happened to her studies???? what a let down it will be after her long speech.

Edited by groucho - 17 March 2011 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks Priya... Smile I agree forum has been so busy since last two reads...just read all the posts and updates....too bad I missed on Jagya pitai party LOLLOL ....

Even I hope Anandi has completed her studies....last time she was talking to dolls on the terrace, this time they showed her waiting on the terrace Confused , 

The leap looked forced....what was the need to hurry I wonder...they could have shown Bhairon/Sumitra confrontation with Jagya, Anandi's studying, may be DS giving her permission for studies...some Jagya-Gauri interaction scenes, just to let us know where their relationship stands...something which would have made sense....this out of the blue leap has been completely disappointing specially after such eventful episodes...they did a good job of building the story and then ruined it completely with this lame bakwaas leap...now its like a fresh new start yet again...sigh..

@Dhwani - Hi there, welcome to the forum , I am sure you will have fun here Smile

I think they have lost the thread of the storyline............and now that scenes with the new actors have been shot...........they are in a hurry to air them.........cannot think of any logical reason.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyokhusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Such a waste of an episodeSleepy... First dadisa opened her mouth and everyone else lost their tongue,  then had to see a sorry anandi sitting on roof from 20 different angles,directors didn't even bother to  show anybody else in the family  only jagya's visits  for which they just used footage  from previous episodes -even used jagya anandi scenes from mumbai.Shocked...
They didn't bother to tell us whether she continued her studies or not.
Finally jagya celebrating  in mumbai just made me angryAngry-after all lies and deception he is moving ahead in life but anandi still stuck where she was.....Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathiloveidiotboxsmartcanu rulzgroucho

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
divya, welcome backSmile and dhwani welcome to updating Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathdwsc

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Such a waste of an episodeSleepy... First dadisa opened her mouth and everyone else lost their tongue,  then had to see a sorry anandi sitting on roof from 20 different angles,directors didn't even bother to  show anybody else in the family  only jagya's visits  for which they just used footage  from previous episodes -even used jagya anandi scenes from mumbai.Shocked...
They didn't bother to tell us whether she continued her studies or not.
Finally jagya celebrating  in mumbai just made me angryAngry-after all lies and deception he is moving ahead in life but anandi still stuck where she was.....Ermm

@Bold 

I agree with you Jyo....that was so lame..I felt the director did a shoddy job this time....the last leap was shot in a better way...this one looked too forced and out of place....showing  distressed Anandi in 20 angles with a  boring song in the background didnt help....at least they could have shown some fresh scenes of Jagya visiting Jaitser, Jagya-Gauri in Mumbai, Anandi going to college, something which would connect the leap to the current story line....its almost like...they ended a chapter and now a fresh new beginning all over again.....I am fed up of Jagya's antics...the less said about him the better...for some reason I disliked the dejected morose look on Anandi ... specially after watching the confrontation episode, I thought the CV's will show a more confident , fiery Anandi...but NO....she is back to doing what she does best weeping, crying, and giving blank "oh look at me I am so bechari" expression....CRY Vadhu..

smartcanu rulzpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
true such a shoddy attempt   ,especially the scenes added -one even showed that 'janamdin mubarak ho jagya' banner with balloons in room that she made in mumbai ,one scene of anandi running seemed like the one in bilaaria (from the last leapShocked)..
after his speech i almost expected him to start singing 'papa kehthe hain bada naam karegaa'Angry..i was soooo irritated and  angry at   the cheater jagat celebrating but   anandi still teaching in that dilapidated school - whatever happened to 'satyamev jayathe'.....Ermm.
All the excitement of the past 2 episodes fizzled out with anandi back to feeling sad for jagya in  this oneStern Smile-  if  it turns out she didn't continue studying  to please jagya then that's the end
 of BV for me....Ermm

divmathsmartcanu rulz

Go to top