Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

U ALL AS CV'S!!

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
guys,as we all know that the latest  news has baffled us allOuchOuchOuch

so i was just thinking what wud u hav done after the mc track if u were the cv's of GHSP?

i really want u all 2 answer this  as i know there r many creative people out their

in my post,i hav declared every one of u all as CV'S OF GHSP!TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallu.crowe20undisclosed

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yes
Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
If I were CV, my Maan would have taken Geet somewhere out of station to divert her from the present condition and slowly would have got Geet out of depression. Something like Maan's birthday that would see Geet celebrate it in a big way and eventually gifting herself as his brithday gift. Geet would seriously think about future studies and eventually joining KC. Vicky/Sameera's entry to complicate things, Annie/arjun patch up, NT coming back, there are so many things that are left in the middle. Maan-Geet-Dev angle is something which I cannot even think as a last option.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmi

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I would have shown beautiful track where maan tries to console geet and maaneet go out somewhere to spend sometime alone to comfort each other n dev wudn stick his nose up into maaneet life n back off..i wud have shown dev get out of the house ASAP and annie go back to her studies n Nitya and arjun get married n go away as well..romeo n manisha come back to KC..i wud have show maaneet relationship grow stronger n lots of beautiful maaneet scenes..i wudn have ruined geet's character according to the new article.i wudn have messed the storyline with a MU..

Edited by luv_harshad - 17 March 2011 at 9:23am

_Rashmi

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
if i were cv
first i will throw dev out of km, half of the problem is solved
then i will make maan do lovely things for geet so that she can come out of her depression.
maan can take her out to some peaceful place
der will be no misunderstandings between maneet
lots of cute maneet moments and slowly geet will reccver
and der will be adi and pinky's love story

_Rashmi

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

ooooh, i'm the cv?...i feel so important...what would i have written?...that is a tough one...but here goes:

maan walks in with geet to KM and refuses to leave her side for even a second...he helps geet in doing the most basic things...feeds her, helps her dress into something more confortable, helps her fall asleep...dev is shown introspecting about what has happened and how the child that was lost was his own flesh and blood...the guilt consumes him...on the other hand maan spends some time with geet in the baby's room and both hold each other and talk about how to move forward from here...geet is still in a state of shock while maan needs to see his old geet again as it is killing him too see her like this...maan's helplessness is causing him to get frustrated and agitated because he doesn't know what to do...he tries to burn off some steam by doing some tai chi...but when it comes to geet this never makes him feel better...maan is now in a take charge kind of mood and is determined to snap geet out of her shock...he resorts to his angy young maan ways to make geet understand that they are both in this together and that she can't shut him out no matter how hard she tries to slip into herself...because he won't let her...he tells her he is hurting too...that though they lost their child he is still here and he needs her...

Edited by undisclosed - 17 March 2011 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion_Rashmi

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

If I were CV, my Maan would have taken Geet somewhere out of station to divert her from the present condition and slowly would have got Geet out of depression. Something like Maan's birthday that would see Geet celebrate it in a big way and eventually gifting herself as his brithday gift. Geet would seriously think about future studies and eventually joining KC. Vicky/Sameera's entry to complicate things, Annie/arjun patch up, NT coming back, there are so many things that are left in the middle. Maan-Geet-Dev angle is something which I cannot even think as a last option.

fantastic!!!WinkWink
_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

I would have shown beautiful track where maan tries to console geet and maaneet go out somewhere to spend sometime alone to comfort each other n dev wudn stick his nose up into maaneet life n back off..i wud have shown dev get out of the house ASAP and annie go back to her studies n Nitya and arjun get married n go away as well..romeo n manisha coem back to KC..i wud have show maaneet relationship grow stronger n lots of beautiful maaneet scenes..i wudn have ruined geet's character according to the new article.i wudn have mesed the storyline with a MU..

great thinkin!WinkWink

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 17 March 2011 at 9:54am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index