Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thoughts on possible new track (Page 5)

krishnameera Senior Member
krishnameera
krishnameera

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Very good post.

I remember one answer from Madhuri Dixit in Coffee with Karan that once you become mother, you never become good wife.Smile She replied it in very sweet way.Big smile Here for Geet currently priority is memory of the child that she lost. Dev & GeetConfused

But hope we will get good track & we also have best actors. So be +ve.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolBharathi_gurtievasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thank you ladies for penning down your thoughts..

Yes happiness romance sadness misunderstanding hectic decisions all aspects are part of life..

Every individual has there own capacity to deal with this veriety of emotions.  So how will Maan and Geet will deal with this storm in their lives that we have to wait and see..

But I would believe that patiend and compassions are the virtue in this situations.  and thinking the way others feel instead of thinking your ownway is a postive attitude.

But I would say that Maan and Geet has been to many storm in their lives and there is no way that they could be separated in anyway.

On top of that the love they have for each other cannot be replaced by anyone.  So I would not worry about Dev at all.  Geet walking out of the house may occur for time being if they want to go that path but any new man coming in her life would be not possible.

How ever upset or angry are they with each other but their love for each other is never going to end.  and like all other things in their lives they will come out of this also victoriously..  We just have to wait and see how they deal with it individually and together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolBharathi_gurti

Go to top