Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
that was very well written...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtievasumi

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Absolutely true... agree with every single word you said!

All of a sudden there is this void in her life that has left her lost... she left her home and fought for her baby... baby was the reason she continued to live for... she shared her troubles with... she shared her joys with... with this sudden loss everything she had been figting for goes in vain... all her pain and misery has gone in vain! the reason that gave her strength to hold herself up has vanished... its natural for her to succumb!

Maan is trying hard to evacute anything and everything that is pulling her down but for her its like someone intruding between her and her child's memories and no mother would ever bear that...

this is surely going to give rise to insecurities but i m sure when they come back together they'll be much in terms of the situation and would also learn a lesson... would learn to handle crisis in their marital lives!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolBharathi_gurtievasumi

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yeah good povs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Well its nothing geet being parayi title promoting thing whengeet said she saw maan n her separation dream,their wedding pic broken n geet saying maan will also leave me everyone will leave I didn't thought this track was coming
Its not about being positive for track its anger against insult of maneets relation when they need to come close they r separati g what is the meaning of dev understandi g geet more more than dev maan gets punishment cos of mu.
Showi g dev close to geet not maan is disgusting how can cvz treat maan always paraya.he's as imp as geet.
Again geet leaving maan new life new man maan tata bye.basically maan is her soulmate but they don't want to complete their marriage but want to shoe only parayi thing no story they got.disgusti g.
How dare cv show dev healing geet not maan who did everything for baby I can't tolerate this I justice to maan.

dd.coolevasumi

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Wow Eva....that was so beautifully anlysed...what u have said is very true....its only that Maan is not thinking sensibly ...more with his mind and less with his heart than Geet or even Dev is that this is all happening....their main problem has always been that they are both stubborn .......believing that their POV is always the correct one.......after each MU they bth have realised that they should have sat down and talked things over but we see that they never do...both are impulsive and talk without thinking........as for Dev I too thought that now whats the point of hating him so  much when the main cause of that hatred is gone....one more thing I could think is just suppose that this track does happen it would be good if Dev brings them both together again so that even maan will realise that there's no point in dragging the hatred any further.....lets see what happens.....once again superb post, superb analysis...beats me how u all do it.....thanx a lot for penning down my thoughts so beautifully

Bharathi_gurtievasumi

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
all these days i am not writing anything in this forum..but i feel like saying thank you so much..your level of maturity and speaking with soft words making it viable to everyone..of course now it depends on the individual to take itClapClap..but., this point of viewing things would sure help to get rid of unnecessary hardships in life.thank you..Smile

dd.coolevasumi

Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Absolutely true... agree with every single word you said!

All of a sudden there is this void in her life that has left her lost... she left her home and fought for her baby... baby was the reason she continued to live for... she shared her troubles with... she shared her joys with... with this sudden loss everything she had been figting for goes in vain... all her pain and misery has gone in vain! the reason that gave her strength to hold herself up has vanished... its natural for her to succumb!

Maan is trying hard to evacute anything and everything that is pulling her down but for her its like someone intruding between her and her child's memories and no mother would ever bear that...

this is surely going to give rise to insecurities but i m sure when they come back together they'll be much in terms of the situation and would also learn a lesson... would learn to handle crisis in their marital lives!
and on earth motherhood is incomparable to every other relationship...nice comments dear...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolevasumieuphoric

Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dd.cool]

Wow Eva.. well analysed and a very very apt post to appease the minds after reading the article which was posted today.  When I read it first I thought what the h**l why can't Geet understand that Maan too is hurting beyond words and that he too misses the baby. But when I read your post I realised Geet is really blaming herself for the MC and that the guilt is eating inside her and now she don't want to let go of her baby's memory and  has built a wall and trying to isolate herself where she don't want anyone to enter.  But Eva, by all this she is distancing herself from Maan and she needs to realise that its not only she that Maan too is going through this calamity along with her. I know for Geet it takes time to realise about her actions. Also in today's episode Maan is thinking of starting his own family so that Geet will forget and will move on but this too is going to be taken in a wrong angle by her. I think Maan is rushing into things and Geet is again going to go berserk with all this...

Like you said the creatives are really doing a good job of portraying the variations in emotions feelings and actions of individual persons.

[/QUOTE]i was thinking the same when i watching the episode....this is the time he needs to be patient...and of course maan is doing so out of his love as he cant see geet in pain...but that will not help..all she needed now is a shoulder to hug., an ear hearing what she is going through., or a heart which could listen, understands her pain...maan is all and can do all these things but with one sword n his hand..patience ..and should believe pain that cant be healed by him can be healed by time....Smile

dd.coolevasumi

Go to top