India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thoughts on possible new track (Page 3)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Awesome post Eva... You have put it up very beautifully... Its all about Human behaviour here.. No two people react the same to the same situations....  And probably the CVs are showing that fine...

But the problem is Patience... PATIENCE is the mother of all virtues...

But it seems people around are far from patience... The Tsunami has already started Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 17 March 2011 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolBharathi_gurtievasumiAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ClapSu vaat che Eva dear...tammeh toh ekdum gehrai maa uttari gaya cho...Pun tamaari post ekdum saachi che....Clap

U & Mayu have said it all..nothing more to add....its just that v fans love MAANEET so much that even if anyone of them does something that they shud not do according to us, v get upset...But yes v need to wait & watch ...how this confrontation is built & how the CVs play it....after that Confrontation...v can then start demanding a passioante REUNION that shud lead to HAWTTT SR & MAANEET's baby....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtievasumi-Priti11-

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Param...  I have seen many post about this possible track and all shows so much negativity.. 

But that is not going to help or does not help to evaluate the show or the emotions they are tyring to portray.  so thought would put my thougts.

Thank you that so many of you agree with me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurti-Priti11-

dd.cool Senior Member
dd.cool
dd.cool

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Wow Eva.. well analysed and a very very apt post to appease the minds after reading the article which was posted today.  When I read it first I thought what the h**l why can't Geet understand that Maan too is hurting beyond words and that he too misses the baby. But when I read your post I realised Geet is really blaming herself for the MC and that the guilt is eating inside her and now she don't want to let go of her baby's memory and  has built a wall and trying to isolate herself where she don't want anyone to enter.  But Eva, by all this she is distancing herself from Maan and she needs to realise that its not only she that Maan too is going through this calamity along with her. I know for Geet it takes time to realise about her actions. Also in today's episode Maan is thinking of starting his own family so that Geet will forget and will move on but this too is going to be taken in a wrong angle by her. I think Maan is rushing into things and Geet is again going to go berserk with all this.

Like you said the creatives are really doing a good job of portraying the variations in emotions feelings and actions of individual persons.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Miscarriages are a sad time in any woman's life. Dealing with this tragedy is as hard on a wife as it is on a husband although sometimes a husband may go over looked
Talk to Each Other:Communication is everything in a relationship. Husbands who talk to their wives openly are showing that they care and also that the miscarriage affected them also. 
Hold onto One Another:Physically and emotionally. In a time of loss such as the case with a miscarriage a woman may feel many things including abandonment, despair and grief. Hug one another because touch really can heal. 
Don't Place Blame:One of the worst things a husband and wife can do to each other after such a major loss is to place blame. This will only be detrimental to you as a couple. It was not your fault and it was not your spouse's fault. 
Cry Together:This might be a hard task for a husband to undertake in support of his wife but it is a necessary element to the grieving process. 
Expect Anger and Fear:A husband and wife may both feel anger over their loss. This is a part of the grief process and it is quite normal. Anger may be at silly things and even at each other but the true anger is that there was no control over the situation. 
Realizing this will help both partners move onto acceptance. Fear comes when sex is brought up. Some women are afraid to become intimate again after the loss of a child. The best support a husband can give at this time is to only become intimate when you are both ready. 
Expect Jealousy:After a miscarriage a woman is likely to see babies and pregnant women everywhere. Women become saddened and jealous because of this but it is a natural part of the grieving process. A husband who is aware of this and who can blow it off will show his wife an enormous amount of support. 
Take Care of You:Not only is your wife grieving the loss of your child but so are you. Taking care of yourself will make you better able to support your wife as she overcomes the loss of the child you made together. 
Take Time Off:Just throwing yourself back into work may not be the best choice. Take a vacation together as husband and wife or just stay home together. Grieving your loss together is showing each other support. 

Edited by tinsel - 17 March 2011 at 5:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolBharathi_gurtievasumi

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Hi all:

It seems there are many speculations for the new track and many have started blaming geet for not seeing Maan's POV..

I have seen through out the history of Maan and Geet's trouble that every time it happened because they were not on the same page.

While during the engagement and those misunderstanding occured because they did not sit together and shared what was in their heart and may time listeing to half conversations..

Anyway my point is this time though they have been married and have good rapport and enjoyed all the moments of the preparaion of the arrival of baby but this sudden loss has brought much turmoil in their lives..

Geet is hurting badly and so is Maan.  Geet's main thing is the loss of the baby and the void she feels and connection she has lost..  and though Maan feels the same but now his main concern is Geet and her health and her ability to take this loss so his focus is changed from baby to Geet.

Every time he sees her she is in baby's room laying in the bed hugging the doll and crying..

He is practical person and so he thinks that elimination of the cause of the pain would cease the pain.   One way he is right but it is a harsh treatment and he needs to be with Geet to make her understand taking her lasing at the same time.  He needs to break that wall of pain to reach to her.

While for Geet to cling to the memories of the baby is like a solace to feel for this loss.   In her pain filled mind who ever comes in between the memory of baby and her is not a good person.  She may feel that if she does not mourn for the baby and go her usual way then she is betraying the memories of the baby..  and I also think that one way or other she feels responsible for the loss of the baby and that is why she wants to cling more to the memories...

When dadi came and told geet that she needs to go to doctor otherwise she would not talk with her then Geet agreed and went with her but I am sure that she would not have listen to Maan if he said that.

So the bottom line is that Geet only could lash out at Maan because he is the one she loves the most. 

If she forgives Dev than also it's ok as now she has lost all connection to her painful past and at the pain of losing the baby has made her disinterested in having keep that un-forgiveness.  As I think that the baby was the reminder of the cruelty of Dev to her but with Baby gone that feeling is no more and she has no interest in keeping that feeling in her.  So if she forgives Dev then it is natural and I think it is one kind of healing process too..

And also Dev supports the loss of her baby more sympathetically so her sorrowful heart and pain dazed mind only sees this sympathy but is unable to see the love and care behind the harsh treatment of Maan.   and Meanwhile if Maan does not understand and takes her misguided behavior on the face value then it is going to be volatile encounter and all the insecurites of both the parties would come out...

But I do believe that confrontation of Maan and Geet is unavoidable and in that they will lash out at each other and hurt each other so..  It is inevitable...  They will hurt each other and accuse each other and bring out their hurt and sorrow and will be healed realizing oh Gosh what are they doing to each other..

anyway I think it is a healing process and they will be more with each other after all is emptied from their heart...

hope you guys will keep the patient and see how CVs lay this out and shows the reality as how a person acts and behaves in such state of mind...

love to all eva

I absolutely agree 100%..

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Tinsel Dear loved your points. 

That is exactly the doctor would suggest.  Loosing the child is very traumatic and shattering experience for the mother as young as Geet whose whole existance was on this child for so long

and lossing this child accidently because she was running down the stairs has a deep root of guilt in side her.  and till now dadima or Maan do not know the real reason for that.  As deep inside her she feels responsible and blames for not taking good care and that hurt has to come out.. 

It is similar to postpartum depressions..  and really needs medical attention for few individuals..

Edited by evasumi - 17 March 2011 at 8:34pm
goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Right....many couples are not able to take loss of their child...and separate out....

evasumi

Go to top