Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thoughts on possible new track

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Hi all:

It seems there are many speculations for the new track and many have started blaming geet for not seeing Maan's POV..

I have seen through out the history of Maan and Geet's trouble that every time it happened because they were not on the same page.

While during the engagement and those misunderstanding occured because they did not sit together and shared what was in their heart and may time listeing to half conversations..

Anyway my point is this time though they have been married and have good rapport and enjoyed all the moments of the preparaion of the arrival of baby but this sudden loss has brought much turmoil in their lives..

Geet is hurting badly and so is Maan.  Geet's main thing is the loss of the baby and the void she feels and connection she has lost..  and though Maan feels the same but now his main concern is Geet and her health and her ability to take this loss so his focus is changed from baby to Geet.

Every time he sees her she is in baby's room laying in the bed hugging the doll and crying..

He is practical person and so he thinks that elimination of the cause of the pain would cease the pain.   One way he is right but it is a harsh treatment and he needs to be with Geet to make her understand taking her lasing at the same time.  He needs to break that wall of pain to reach to her.

While for Geet to cling to the memories of the baby is like a solace to feel for this loss.   In her pain filled mind who ever comes in between the memory of baby and her is not a good person.  She may feel that if she does not mourn for the baby and go her usual way then she is betraying the memories of the baby..  and I also think that one way or other she feels responsible for the loss of the baby and that is why she wants to cling more to the memories...

When dadi came and told geet that she needs to go to doctor otherwise she would not talk with her then Geet agreed and went with her but I am sure that she would not have listen to Maan if he said that.

So the bottom line is that Geet only could lash out at Maan because he is the one she loves the most. 

If she forgives Dev than also it's ok as now she has lost all connection to her painful past and at the pain of losing the baby has made her disinterested in having keep that un-forgiveness.  As I think that the baby was the reminder of the cruelty of Dev to her but with Baby gone that feeling is no more and she has no interest in keeping that feeling in her.  So if she forgives Dev then it is natural and I think it is one kind of healing process too..

And also Dev supports the loss of her baby more sympathetically so her sorrowful heart and pain dazed mind only sees this sympathy but is unable to see the love and care behind the harsh treatment of Maan.   and Meanwhile if Maan does not understand and takes her misguided behavior on the face value then it is going to be volatile encounter and all the insecurites of both the parties would come out...

But I do believe that confrontation of Maan and Geet is unavoidable and in that they will lash out at each other and hurt each other so..  It is inevitable...  They will hurt each other and accuse each other and bring out their hurt and sorrow and will be healed realizing oh Gosh what are they doing to each other..

anyway I think it is a healing process and they will be more with each other after all is emptied from their heart...

hope you guys will keep the patient and see how CVs lay this out and shows the reality as how a person acts and behaves in such state of mind...

love to all eva

Edited by evasumi - 17 March 2011 at 9:14am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

geetha0803JaipriSaraswatie_Bkrishnameeradd.coolkumari3fatim30Jadee777goldenballBharathi_gurtimeravigilisomaneet_forever9sanu3108macho_muffin-sumaiya-euphoricbangaloresDilsayAanya.mechantefilleSaynaFMcuttieenivedithaAbsoluvAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visu-Priti11-Mehek25tinsel-Mayu-preetgurti

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Guna ba back very soonBig smile

Edited by mayuri.vet - 17 March 2011 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Most apt post of today.
 .I 100% agree with you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumiRenu13cuttieeAbsoluv

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
EvaaaaaaaaaHug

Lovely post sweety!Embarrassed

Magnificently put it through! Just one word; superb!

Well I have been a silent reader of your thoughts and today's view compelled me to pen down what I have to say!

**Your best relation is the one who is the first one to come in your mind when you want to share something with anyone. **

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan. She is in trouble she will only remember him because when ever she needed him he was always there for her. To comfort her; take her all pain away.  Right from their early days till their wedding and even now; it has always been and always shall be Maan; who can only take her pain away. Be it her sorrows; worries or her being happy she finds comfort in only in one place Maan's arms which till date have always protected her from everything and will continue to do so. She finds heaven in his arms. Maan is her life savior; her knights in shining armor who always kept her away from all sorrows of the world by taking it himself rather than let them go and confront her.

So even when he is already bleeding inside; he cant show a trace about it; cant shed a tear; why? Because it will affect Geet; she has to move on; and who better than Maan can help her out? Her healer. I pity Maan today; he is on cross roads; he will fight it for his Geet. Get the lost smile back on her face. Get his Geet back!

Its just a matter of time and their eventual understanding and the love they share for one another; that's making them go to extremes!

As you rightly said that she is so broken that she even forgot what Dev did; made her life hell; all she knows today is that her fight for her baby is in vain now.
and with Maan clearing all the old memories; she will misunderstand him and maybe think that he is not as much as in pain as her; because he was not his child.

But the truth is that Maan was more attached to the baby than Geet! he was the one who accepted her with her past; made her feel and realize that he is the father of the child; by being a true father in every sense! I salute this man!

Well I guess this fight; their longing and their separation will make both of them realize what they have lost in the bargain.

Maan and Geet shall only be physically distant but they are connected by their souls.

**This is Maaneet relation—pure; divine; simple and yet very touching**

I see the whole Geet leaving the house will help strengthen the Maaneet relationship even more. She will be more indebted to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. This is just my point of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

Loads of loveHeartHeart
MayuriHeartHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaipridd.coolevasumimechantefilleAbsoluv-Priti11-kahkashansakina

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thank you ladies:

Yea I really want us to think in this line so there will be less negative post on the topics right??

Edited by evasumi - 17 March 2011 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Mayu-

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
u have expressed my thoughts in words....of course the way each person deals with pain is different and the way geet is reacting is the way most woman wud unless they r robots. and if she wants to lash out at maan, he is hers to lash! and maan being a man of action doesn't want his geet in pain. he understands his lover, his wife but may be not a mother  and further a father cud never feel the pain of miscarriage the way a mother wud...they are not genetically build that way!but that doesn't mean maan doesn't feel the loss...
 the way a husband nd wife react and express their emotions on each other is their business  or here the writers business...actually i do sometimes get fed up with maan supporters nd geet supporters dissecting each and every scene nd dialogue that maneet does....this new twist is surely going to make the GF into a war zone again.
when maaneet are all romance then everything is fine , the moment a bit of trouble surface and we take up swords !! hey but its time for reality check life is not a bed of roses!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-evasumiAbsoluv

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Mayuri dear thank you for your thoughts.  yes I completely agree with those too.

Maaneet will hurt each other and Maaneet will heal each other and Maaneet will be one.

As before taking their lives ahead they need to clear it from all the hurtful past.

Though I am not going to like too much pain on Maaneet but it is inevitable and it has to brought out in open and dealt with.

I really applaud the director and writer of the show to be able to show really indepth process of hurtful mind and healing...

Yes this is inevitalbe so be prepare for the volatile encounter of Maaneet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaipridd.cool-sumaiya-Absoluv-Mayu-

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Yes with love and romantic emotions the hurt and sadness and sorrow are also the part of the life and we have to learn and know all..

and I think I really love Geet in the sense that they have always shown the reality in par with the nature of Maan and Geet.

As how Maan would deal and as how Geet would deal.  As in their nature they are pole apart so in dealings also they are pole apart but W*H that different nature love still blossoms and victorie are won and indifferences are resolved...  and that is the reality of life...

That is why I have always loved Geet HSP

Edited by evasumi - 17 March 2011 at 9:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolJadee777-sumaiya-Absoluv

Go to top