Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards (Page 7)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Precap indicate some time leap in SGP as they showed suhana made whole one side of a sweater...............which for a person like suhana (new to knitting) would take at least 20-30 days.

I didnt read any other post as I was dying to say something about that, either she did one or two knits in the sweator as it is not PHYSICALLY possible to knit that much by an ameture in less then a day !!!! episode was good,  liked Suhana doing something for Ishaan but Ishaan reaction was ____ dont want to say anythibg, but " Dekho Meri Biwi Meray Ishaaroon Par Chalti Hai " expression  gave me a big heart burn !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192FeeficrysindAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I know Sheema di. I think......tomorrow they may show a some silent scenes of Suhana / Sushaan to move the story ahead (just like OBS). Thats the only way they can justify her making almost a sweater.

Suhana was being so adorableEmbarrassed and Ishaan was .....well the less I say the better.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
After reading everybody,s comments, seems like there is something fishy, I think they have changed the team or something, somebody has taken a back seat and somebody else is on the driving seat of the creatives, its not so about rushing, but it would be really really stupid if they start the cancer track all of a sudden, as its 21st century with discovery and health channels with a press of  a button, everybody knows about this disease it doesnt emerge just like that there is some kind of pattern , indication , something, you just dont faint all of a sudden and it turns out to be cancer, she has fainted twice in a year both had valid reasons, we never saw her being sick or anything, just headache once when she asked for coffee and Ishaan gave her his tea.
Badi Maa and Suhana,s scene was very nice. ragini is giving good expressions in even simple scenes which are different from her previous ones.
Jay is cute and everything, but I am saying this as this is what I feel, he needs to give variety now in his expressions, he has got only limited expressions of sadness and happiness, in a happy scene he gives us same expressions for haapiness, in sad or emotinal scenes same kind of expressions, it has been a year now, he is experienced now, an established actor, an award winner, he should show some progress, if he wants to progress as actors like his senior male co actors.
Please dont take my suggestions as bashing , because I want Jay to bring Ishaan,s caharcter to new heights as in coming episodes his skills would be tested big time, and if he would give us the same kind of expressions then I am afraid it would be good but not great as his character, he is very lucky to have a role like this, so should not take it easy.

Edited by venture - 17 March 2011 at 10:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192FeeficrysindAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know Sheema di. I think......tomorrow they may show a some silent scenes of Suhana / Sushaan to move the story ahead (just like OBS). Thats the only way they can justify her making almost a sweater.
But both of them wearing the same clothes which they were wearing in the morning before the office scene!!
 Suhana was being so adorableEmbarrassed and Ishaan was .....well the less I say the better.Dead
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

But both of them wearing the same clothes which they were wearing in the morning before the office scene!!

You mean the PAAN scene? No no they're wearing different clothes, I am sure, check again.

julaikha

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Precap indicate some time leap in SGP as they showed suhana made whole one side of a sweater...............which for a person like suhana (new to knitting) would take at least 20-30 days.

I didnt read any other post as I was dying to say something about that, either she did one or two knits in the sweator as it is not PHYSICALLY possible to knit that much by an ameture in less then a day !!!! episode was good,  liked Suhana doing something for Ishaan but Ishaan reaction was ____ dont want to say anythibg, but " Dekho Meri Biwi Meray Ishaaroon Par Chalti Hai " expression  gave me a big heart burn !!!!

Exactly my thought.................ishaan forgot.......... she is suhana.............the moment she changes her gear ...............ishaan would be in reverse gearAngry

radpat25

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Exactly my thought.................ishaan forgot.......... she is suhana.............the moment she changes her gear ...............ishaan would be in reverse gearAngry

Yes I know I am not happy about that part either.Confused
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It was a refreshing episode after a long time..all scenes were nicely balanced..as for ishan's expressions, i vl say ditto to sheemadi..the expression which he gave wen he was fed wid the cake by rano was d worst for me.god help..its an abnormal exp which he gives many times.even i dont understand the sudden hurry..kash s track ko itna fast forward karte.bt sumthing is fishy for sure.i think the cv are forcd to bring c track asap..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

Go to top