Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards (Page 6)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OMG.....NOW YOU gave  me a heart attack.....don't say that!!!! They can't take away my Sushaan
Cry

Same here ...............how would i live without watching my suhana @7:30CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindFeefiAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@sheemu and renu...u are giving heart attacks guys...please calm down yar...iam really getting tensed when u say abt SGP getting over and sheemu especially the words febs pointed out...

lets wait guys...and when we see things going bad...lets start it then...lets not start it from now itself....i am feeling scared abt the track nw...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind111192FeefiAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by crysind

I just have a feeling that they put full stop for KK marriage track yesterday... Yesterday Suhana and Sanju declared that they don't allow their father to marry again...That gave me an indication that they left that track there without such Suhana-Sanju-KK convo..... Disapprove 

They could have done that way before... Thats what I suspect CVs...Where are they rushing?Shocked

I kinda felt that too...but they CANNOT do this.  Suhana HAS to understand why KK doesn't wanna get married not because none of the girls are up to Suhana's standard. 

CVs please don't rush things and don't slow either [like in S track], but PLEASE show us things that NEED to be shown

I know that is exactly what I want. They have show all those good scenes.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheemu and renu...u are giving heart attacks guys...please calm down yar...iam really getting tensed when u say abt SGP getting over and sheemu especially the words febs pointed out...

lets wait guys...and when we see things going bad...lets start it then...lets not start it from now itself....i am feeling scared abt the track nw...

Araay Shweta, tumhi socho, WHY is all this rushing?Angry We were waiting and waiting to see all those beautiful parts that were there in OBS and all of a sudden, SGP going too fast and leaving some good scenes behind. Although I loved the ending, the way Suhana said "Shirt press karna hai"and the look she gave was sooooo adorable, that scene was rushed too.

FeeficrysindAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Araay Shweta, tumhi socho, WHY is all this rushing?Angry We were waiting and waiting to see all those beautiful parts that were there in OBS and all of a sudden, SGP going too fast and leaving some good scenes behind. Although I loved the ending, the way Suhana said "Shirt press karna hai"and the look she gave was sooooo adorable, that scene was rushed too.

yes there is a rush....but to be honest sheemu....i did not feel that much rush for the last 2 episodes...yes they have left may tracks in the middle....and abt C track...as u guys have told only...we have known its getting rushed...or else...i still would not have known whats going to happen...so iam keeping my fingers crossed...and i hope it goes well...

i really dont want to get scared and start watching the track with a doubt whether it will be good or not...and iam not keeping my expectations high too....i just want to watch it and then decide it...

i hope u understand what iam trying to tell...Big smile

FeeficrysindAshis

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
it was a very good epi alltogether...the first family scene was very good..everyone cheering up inder wasvery nice...then the sushaan-BM scene was too good...i loved it very much...suhana is becoming mature day by day..
it was very nice to see after sushaan came out of BM's room, suhana said -'means ki tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumse pyaar bhi nai krti'...the way she smiled nd went bk to her room..it was soo adorable...Wink
the paan scene was too good...
someone's request was fulfilled..Smile
luvd the way suhana finally agreed to press ishaan's shirt..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendcrysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

yes there is a rush....but to be honest sheemu....i did not feel that much rush for the last 2 episodes...yes they have left may tracks in the middle....and abt C track...as u guys have told only...we have known its getting rushed...or else...i still would not have known whats going to happen...so iam keeping my fingers crossed...and i hope it goes well...

i really dont want to get scared and start watching the track with a doubt whether it will be good or not...and iam not keeping my expectations high too....i just want to watch it and then decide it...

i hope u understand what iam trying to tell...Big smile

I do dear. I just hope they carry it out well. I am annoyed at why couldn't they have followed OBS properly or at least the sequence of events leading up to the track.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeficrysindAshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathurankit

it was a very good epi alltogether...the first family scene was very good..everyone cheering up inder wasvery nice...then the sushaan-BM scene was too good...i loved it very much...suhana is becoming mature day by day..
it was very nice to see after sushaan came out of BM's room, suhana said -'means ki tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumse pyaar bhi nai krti'...the way she smiled nd went bk to her room..it was soo adorable...Wink
the paan scene was too good...
someone's request was fulfilled..Smile
luvd the way suhana finally agreed to press ishaan's shirt..

I know Ankit I was waiting for that. It was different from OBS, but still good but SUHANA aaaaaw....she is just tooooo adorable. Her expressions today were super duper.

Go to top