Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards (Page 14)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Sheema Aunty (wish it was Sheela....ROFLROFLROFL)
I am not sure if I have your permission to call u that but I will give it a try for sure..........

After your acceptance speech I have nothing much to comment....May God bless you with good health and patience so that we get to read u'r extreme comments on SGP....LOLLOLLOL

LOL
No problen calling me Aunty or even Nani LOLLOL also Naam Mai Kiya Rakha hai Sheela Ho Ya Sheena, call me anything . why do you think my comments are extreme, are you sure you are not near me, or living in my house, as you KNOW me SO well ROFLROFL me extreme !!!  Nothing is perfect in this TV world, there are always flawas in every show, but you still watch them for other good things about it.  My name is Sheema and I am NOT EXTREMIST!!!

Edited by venture - 18 March 2011 at 4:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am not sure if I have your permission to call u that but I will give it a try for sure..........

After your acceptance speech I have nothing much to comment....May God bless you with good health and patience so that we get to read u'r extreme comments on SGP....LOLLOLLOL

LOL
No problen calling me Aunty or even Nani LOLLOL also Naam Mai Kiya Rakha hai Sheela Ho Ya Sheena, call me anything . why do you think my comments are extreme, are you sure you are not near me, or living in my house, as you KNOW me SO well ROFLROFL me extreme !!!  Nothing is perfect in this TV world, there are always flawas in every show, but you still watch them for other good things about it.  My name is Sheema and I am NOT EXTREMIST!!!

Good one di!LOL LOL  LOL 
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

LOL

Sheema Aunty I think you have become an expert in contradicting the well known facts of life and by the way you yourself have mentioned umpteen number of times that your comments are extreme and I guess you have apologized as well ....

What's your name ...
What's your name ...
What's your name ...

Your name is Sheemaaaa (Aunty)....
Sheeema (Aunty) ki extremist ism....
You are too extremist for us..
Aap kisiki bhi nahin sunnewaali....

No No No Sheema. (Aunty)....
Sheeema (Aunty) ki extremist ism....
You are too extremist for us..
Aap kisiki bhi nahin sunnewaali....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarunmjtruelegend111192crysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Maine kiya shuru kiya tha aur aap dono ne kiya bana diya!!LOL

Edited by mjtruelegend - 18 March 2011 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Lol....sheemadi...not again...i dont understand why is sheemadi always targeted if she points out any weakness of JAY SONI...I have always posted my displeasure about his OTT acting and his weird champu expressions...so target me guys,leave sheemadi alone..and i am 100 percent sure there are many others who dont find him up to the mark.No one is bashing him.Common...just like we point out that ragini was not good in this scene or rano was OTT..jay is not good at expressions and his body language is also not good...which irks many times...and his pronunciations are also not good many times..During the sona track he was at his OTT best...and yesterday when rano was feeding him cake...god...his expressions were retarded...In short he is not up to the mark many times.But then nobody is perfect...so leave it...waha jay toh majeme hoga...hum kyun itna soch rahe hain.

Edited by radpat25 - 18 March 2011 at 5:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Lol....sheemadi...not again...i dont understand why is sheemadi always targeted if she points out any weakness of JAY SONI...I have always posted my displeasure about his OTT acting and his weird champu expressions...so target me guys,leave sheemadi alone..and i am 100 percent sure there are many others who dont find him up to the mark.No one is bashing him.Common...just like we point out that ragini was not good in this scene or rano was OTT..jay is not good at expressions and his body language is also not good...which irks many times...During the sona track he was at his OTT best...and yesterday when rano was feeding him cake...god...his expressions were retarded...In short he is not up to the mark many times.But then nobody is perfect...so leave it...waha jay toh majeme hoga...hum kyun itna soch rahe hain.

I agree with you completely. Jay really needs to work on his body language and expressions A LOT. There have been many scenes where his facial expression alone made me cringe. Along with the one you mentioned, his face when Deepak told him Suhana made a paan for him was one of the worst expressions he's ever given. Also after Suhana looks at him so sweetly and takes his shrit, his expression was horrible and body language was like....I'VE DONE SOMETHING MIGHTY! NO you haven't Ishaan. It should have been a more admiring expression for a girl who 1st said "can't you do it yourself" to then saying "shirt press nahi karni?"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192crysind

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Oh God....why has the tone become serious suddenly.....Jai ki khatiya khadi karke chodo ge aap log......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go on I am loving it.....

Sheema Aunty aap kahan ho.....behti ganga mein haath nahin dhonaaaa aapko??????ROFLROFLROFL
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I have already taken shower !!! no thanks, waisay you know me very well as you DID my favourite song , wah!!! jetay raho puttar jeetay Raho, Aunty ko kush kar diya, uper wala tum ko chaand see dulhan day Ameen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192tejesheciViews

Go to top