Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards (Page 13)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

@sweetymol , @julaikha, @venture thanks a ton....Appreciate you guyz for being patient with my long posts

I am happy most of you have similar things to share.....Feels gr8....

Hi Tej, of course the points you've raised are all good and I do agree to a certain extent. However I do feel that Jay's facial expression could be much better. The part where Deepak said Suhana made paan for him, his epxression was very damp for my liking. Jay is a very good actor, he portrays Ishaan very well but his performances are not always consistent. I do feel that he really needs to work on his body language and facial expressions more. I am sure with time he will improve.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Agree sheemu di it was a nice episode wid itz SGP flavour d scenes i lk d most is panaa n MIL scene n Suhana n Badi scene bt still i dn't understand d purpose of giving pillow to badi maaConfusedn panna's MIL she has nt irritated me for d first time..........bt i luv sushaan expressions at shirt scene spclly suhana's expressions were too gud....thz knitting thing is scaring me nw as u hv mentioned d way it was shown in OBS.....y thy r rushing d things..... wanna no cancer track.

Sweetheart, she gave the pillow as comforter. Its a very weet gesture from our darling Suhana. That pillow belongs to Suhana, she wanted to give something she's close to, so she gave her pillow as she knows that when BM is sad and looks at that pillow, it'll remind her that Suhana is always with her, she's not alone.  She'll smile. Suhana wants BM to know that she's much loved and wanted.

Its the same principle of a child holding on to their mother's anchal/pallu when they fall asleep.
Oh wow di how nicely u hv explained d point..nw i get it...thx.Big smile
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

tejesh, thanks to SGP giving us something else to talk about beside how hot the hero is !!!!!LOL I would appologise in advance if any of my comments hurt anybody as I make comments like an outsider leaving my personal likes and dislikes on a side. So dont worry you would see me grilling Ragz as well.

@venture I don't know what it is about your posts that it makes me answer all your criticism ......Doesn't matter whom you criticize i feel like supporting that person.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

By the way I wanted to ask you a question for a long time now......

Are you a perverse when it comes to SGP??????
WinkWinkWink
Wink
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

tejesh, thanks to SGP giving us something else to talk about beside how hot the hero is !!!!!LOL I would appologise in advance if any of my comments hurt anybody as I make comments like an outsider leaving my personal likes and dislikes on a side. So dont worry you would see me grilling Ragz as well.

@venture I don't know what it is about your posts that it makes me answer all your criticism ......Doesn't matter whom you criticize i feel like supporting that person.....ROFL

WinkWinkWink
Wink

perverse ch ch ch , how sad Confused, I had to check the Definition: Turned aside; hence, specifically, turned away from the right; willfully erring; wicked; perverted.ConfusedConfusedOuchOuch
OuchConfusedOMG, that the last thing I would be when it comes to SGP, CryCryCryCryCry I am addicted to SGP that you cant question my loyalty, I dont watch anything else, never joined any forum before this one for a serial. Its my passion for the show that I want everything to be perfect, and the way I am hooked to SGP is not normal by any standard. My fellow SGPians please somebody say something on my behalf as I am Broken Heart
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

@venture I don't know what it is about your posts that it makes me answer all your criticism ......Doesn't matter whom you criticize i feel like supporting that person.....ROFL

WinkWinkWink
Wink

perverse ch ch ch , how sad Confused, I had to check the Definition: Turned aside; hence, specifically, turned away from the right; willfully erring; wicked; perverted.Ouch
OuchConfusedOMG, that the last thing I would be when it comes to SGP, Cry I am addicted to SGP that you cant question my loyalty, I dont watch anything else, never joined any forum before this one for a serial. Its my passion for the show that I want everything to be perfect, and the way I am hooked to SGP is not normal by any standard. My fellow SGPians please somebody say something on my behalf as I am Broken Heart

OMG OMG OMG u picked up the wrong definition I must say...And again cuz of your perversity....A perverse is a person who willfully criticizes something he/she loves/likes a lot  so that others in return talk good things about it....

Thus a perverse gets happiness when others start objecting his criticism and start supporting the thing which is what he/she wants....

Kisi achi cheez ki burayee karo is ummeed mein ke uske supporters aur bhi achi baatein kareinnnnnnn....

So don't be heart broken.....Tongue

Par is ummeed mein mat rehna ki koi taras khaake aapki bhi taareef shuru karde ...vo tho SGP hai isiliye taareef pe taareef nikal jaati hai...khud pe mat aazmaana....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Agree sheemu di it was a nice episode wid itz SGP flavour d scenes i lk d most is panaa n MIL scene n Suhana n Badi scene bt still i dn't understand d purpose of giving pillow to badi maaConfusedn panna's MIL she has nt irritated me for d first time..........bt i luv sushaan expressions at shirt scene spclly suhana's expressions were too gud....thz knitting thing is scaring me nw as u hv mentioned d way it was shown in OBS.....y thy r rushing d things..... wanna no cancer track.

Sweetheart, she gave the pillow as comforter. Its a very weet gesture from our darling Suhana. That pillow belongs to Suhana, she wanted to give something she's close to, so she gave her pillow as she knows that when BM is sad and looks at that pillow, it'll remind her that Suhana is always with her, she's not alone.  She'll smile. Suhana wants BM to know that she's much loved and wanted.

Its the same principle of a child holding on to their mother's anchal/pallu when they fall asleep.
Oh wow di how nicely u hv explained d point..nw i get it...thx.Big smile

You're most welcome my cutie pie.Embarrassed
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

WinkWinkWink
Wink

perverse ch ch ch , how sad Confused, I had to check the Definition: Turned aside; hence, specifically, turned away from the right; willfully erring; wicked; perverted.Ouch
OuchConfusedOMG, that the last thing I would be when it comes to SGP, Cry I am addicted to SGP that you cant question my loyalty, I dont watch anything else, never joined any forum before this one for a serial. Its my passion for the show that I want everything to be perfect, and the way I am hooked to SGP is not normal by any standard. My fellow SGPians please somebody say something on my behalf as I am Broken Heart

OMG OMG OMG u picked up the wrong definition I must say...And again cuz of your perversity....A perverse is a person who willfully criticizes something he/she loves/likes a lot  so that others in return talk good things about it....

Thus a perverse gets happiness when others start objecting his criticism and start supporting the thing which is what he/she wants....

Kisi achi cheez ki burayee karo is ummeed mein ke uske supporters aur bhi achi baatein kareinnnnnnn....

So don't be heart broken.....Tongue

Par is ummeed mein mat rehna ki koi taras khaake aapki bhi taareef shuru karde ...vo tho SGP hai isiliye taareef pe taareef nikal jaati hai...khud pe mat aazmaana....ROFL

I did tested it and YOU answered on my BEHALF ROFL, no I was trying on you !!! I know one has be a fan to spend time and energy to cristicise or praise otherwise kis kay paas time hai !! No dear I enjoy our liitle nok jhook, after all I am SENIOR member, Aunty typesROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Sheema Aunty (wish it was Sheela....ROFLROFLROFL)
I am not sure if I have your permission to call u that but I will give it a try for sure..........

After your acceptance speech I have nothing much to comment....May God bless you with good health and patience so that we get to read u'r extreme comments on SGP....LOLLOLLOL

LOL

Go to top