Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Oh wow di how nicely u hv explained d point..nw i get it...thx.πŸ˜ƒ

You're most welcome my cutie pie.😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

OMG OMG OMG u picked up the wrong definition I must say...And again cuz of your perversity....A perverse is a person who willfully criticizes something he/she loves/likes a lot  so that others in return talk good things about it....

Thus a perverse gets happiness when others start objecting his criticism and start supporting the thing which is what he/she wants....

Kisi achi cheez ki burayee karo is ummeed mein ke uske supporters aur bhi achi baatein kareinnnnnnn....

So don't be heart broken.....πŸ˜›

Par is ummeed mein mat rehna ki koi taras khaake aapki bhi taareef shuru karde ...vo tho SGP hai isiliye taareef pe taareef nikal jaati hai...khud pe mat aazmaana....🀣

I did tested it and YOU answered on my BEHALF 🀣, no I was trying on you !!! I know one has be a fan to spend time and energy to cristicise or praise otherwise kis kay paas time hai !! No dear I enjoy our liitle nok jhook, after all I am SENIOR member, Aunty types🀣
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheema Aunty (wish it was Sheela....🀣🀣🀣)
I am not sure if I have your permission to call u that but I will give it a try for sure..........

After your acceptance speech I have nothing much to comment....May God bless you with good health and patience so that we get to read u'r extreme comments on SGP....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Sheema Aunty (wish it was Sheela....🀣🀣🀣)
I am not sure if I have your permission to call u that but I will give it a try for sure..........

After your acceptance speech I have nothing much to comment....May God bless you with good health and patience so that we get to read u'r extreme comments on SGP....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

No problen calling me Aunty or even Nani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† also Naam Mai Kiya Rakha hai Sheela Ho Ya Sheena, call me anything . why do you think my comments are extreme, are you sure you are not near me, or living in my house, as you KNOW me SO well 🀣🀣 me extreme !!!  Nothing is perfect in this TV world, there are always flawas in every show, but you still watch them for other good things about it.  My name is Sheema and I am NOT EXTREMIST!!!
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

No problen calling me Aunty or even Nani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† also Naam Mai Kiya Rakha hai Sheela Ho Ya Sheena, call me anything . why do you think my comments are extreme, are you sure you are not near me, or living in my house, as you KNOW me SO well 🀣🀣 me extreme !!!  Nothing is perfect in this TV world, there are always flawas in every show, but you still watch them for other good things about it.  My name is Sheema and I am NOT EXTREMIST!!!

Good one di!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Sheema Aunty I think you have become an expert in contradicting the well known facts of life and by the way you yourself have mentioned umpteen number of times that your comments are extreme and I guess you have apologized as well ....

What's your name ...
What's your name ...
What's your name ...

Your name is Sheemaaaa (Aunty)....
Sheeema (Aunty) ki extremist ism....
You are too extremist for us..
Aap kisiki bhi nahin sunnewaali....

No No No Sheema. (Aunty)....
Sheeema (Aunty) ki extremist ism....
You are too extremist for us..
Aap kisiki bhi nahin sunnewaali....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Maine kiya shuru kiya tha aur aap dono ne kiya bana diya!!πŸ˜† Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol....sheemadi...not again...i dont understand why is sheemadi always targeted if she points out any weakness of JAY SONI...I have always posted my displeasure about his OTT acting and his weird champu expressions...so target me guys,leave sheemadi alone..and i am 100 percent sure there are many others who dont find him up to the mark.No one is bashing him.Common...just like we point out that ragini was not good in this scene or rano was OTT..jay is not good at expressions and his body language is also not good...which irks many times...and his pronunciations are also not good many times..During the sona track he was at his OTT best...and yesterday when rano was feeding him cake...god...his expressions were retarded...In short he is not up to the mark many times.But then nobody is perfect...so leave it...waha jay toh majeme hoga...hum kyun itna soch rahe hain.

Edited by radpat25 - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: radpat25

Lol....sheemadi...not again...i dont understand why is sheemadi always targeted if she points out any weakness of JAY SONI...I have always posted my displeasure about his OTT acting and his weird champu expressions...so target me guys,leave sheemadi alone..and i am 100 percent sure there are many others who dont find him up to the mark.No one is bashing him.Common...just like we point out that ragini was not good in this scene or rano was OTT..jay is not good at expressions and his body language is also not good...which irks many times...During the sona track he was at his OTT best...and yesterday when rano was feeding him cake...god...his expressions were retarded...In short he is not up to the mark many times.But then nobody is perfect...so leave it...waha jay toh majeme hoga...hum kyun itna soch rahe hain.

I agree with you completely. Jay really needs to work on his body language and expressions A LOT. There have been many scenes where his facial expression alone made me cringe. Along with the one you mentioned, his face when Deepak told him Suhana made a paan for him was one of the worst expressions he's ever given. Also after Suhana looks at him so sweetly and takes his shrit, his expression was horrible and body language was like....I'VE DONE SOMETHING MIGHTY! NO you haven't Ishaan. It should have been a more admiring expression for a girl who 1st said "can't you do it yourself" to then saying "shirt press nahi karni?"
tejeshec thumbnail
Oh God....why has the tone become serious suddenly.....Jai ki khatiya khadi karke chodo ge aap log......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Go on I am loving it.....

Sheema Aunty aap kahan ho.....behti ganga mein haath nahin dhonaaaa aapko??????🀣🀣🀣