Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is one thing for sure, fans in this forum are minority who likes sensible tracks but the majority out there who makes the TRP are not bothered about quality as they are bombarded by quantity, so production houses have to do things which sells, SGP has been doing well by saving themselves from the usual trend but I think they have to compromise now as the public makes or break, no matter wether the creatives are creating something which they belive in but the majority dont, so get ready for a different kind of ride.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But what I don't understand is that when there are other programmes which are no where near as good or as popular run for 500+ episodes and they are still on air...So WHY are they putting pressure on SGP? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. πŸ˜•
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be they are not, may be its just a speculation, I dont know what , lets not worry ourselves. As long as the actors do there charcters properly without over or under acting they will save the day.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes I guess so. We'll just have to take each day, I mean each episode as it comes with a pinch of salt.
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree it was Awesome epi yaar....Love Love Love it, it was great.!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheemu , U were right ...  It was a wonderful episode.... & U got ur wish.....πŸ˜‰
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well during that time,all she wanted to do was knit a sweater for Ishaan. No one allowed her to do any work because she was ill so the only thing she could do wa knit. It was a really touchy phase. She wanted to start to knit for her baby but then she was told not pregnant. She was devastated. Thats when she decided she must make a sweater before she goes.
😭

Oh god i cn't c suhana in such a pain....Plzz dn't shw thsCryCryCry
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree sheemu di it was a nice episode wid itz SGP flavour d scenes i lk d most is panaa n MIL scene n Suhana n Badi scene bt still i dn't understand d purpose of giving pillow to badi maaπŸ˜•n panna's MIL she has nt irritated me for d first time..........bt i luv sushaan expressions at shirt scene spclly suhana's expressions were too gud....thz knitting thing is scaring me nw as u hv mentioned d way it was shown in OBS.....y thy r rushing d things..... wanna no cancer track.
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Again I am not very good at identifying subtle changes in expressions/actions but few things:
1. When did we get to see the naughty romantic expressions of Ishaan before Suhana's confession?

2. When did we get to see his bold side(aggression) from Ishaan the way he tries to show his domination/possession over Suhana these days?

3. And when did we see Ishaan giving those stares to Suhana before the HM track...? For me the stares he used to give before HM look different than the ones he gives now...These days it shows pride and possession in his eyes..The old stares were of desperation and failure.....If I was able to make that out means he has evolved as an actor atleast for me big time......

Suhana's character is very lively and she can go either extremes in terms of the expressions she gives.....But Ishaan's character is not like hers..He has to hold fort and not let himself be over the top with different kinds of expressions.....If he tries that he won't be Ishaan he will be Jai---the actor ......like those over the top movies of SRK....anjaam/ram jaane/guddu/trimurti......which everyone hates like hell....

GroW*H of a character doesn't mean he has to try out different expressions or styles....GroW*H of a character according to me is to make the audiences believe in the character completely in which he has succeeded to a gr8 extent.................If we was playing different role and you got to see same expressions of Ishaan's then we can say he needs to grow or change expressions according to the role but here he is the same Ishaan playing the same character

Seriously now  a days I can feel for him as after having to wait for 1 long year is now reaping the fruits of patience and the joy on his face tells it all...It is his acting that makes me believe these unsaid things and not the story......

IN the end its my take so nothing personal.......

agree with tejeshec....πŸ‘πŸ‘..written beautifully ...u have said everything that i wished 2.....
4 me jay has done full justice 2 ishaan.....not only jay but each and every actor of SGP is been doing a fabulous performance......i think v ppl r expecting 222222 much from these actors and cv's...itzz because of them((those who r working behind the camersa as well as infront of it))v ppl love this show to dizz extent that v not only watches the show but also come 2 dizzz forum and spend some hours discussing abt de show.....giving our suggestions ...critisisms......idea.....
now i would love 2 give credit 2 the entire cast and crew of diz show  4 putting all their efforts to entertain us with dizz  fabulous and unique show...
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely................episode..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.....................i agree...........its....was....a..fun.πŸ˜ƒ.and............love....................suhana making pan.....😲..............and last ............scene.............all family......
............members,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,teasing...............πŸ˜•ishaan.πŸ˜†............as suhana....
............. agree....to press the................the shirt.......  .....