Sasural Genda Phool

SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards - Page 7

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

Sometimes it has got to do with the availability of all the actors in the show....If some actor is busy elsewhere and doesn't have dates then his/her's track takes a back seat.....I guess that's what is happening with SGP.............

Really, I am sorry how can that effect the quality of the show? I mean ....the writers are still there to do a good job right? As far as I am aware Ragini and Jay and others, don't have any other long term/big commitments so I don't think its that. May be the writers have developed amnesia about the the scenes they created in the 1st place and forgot to wrap them up because they had too many tracks to deal with.
They tried to bite off more than they could chew.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i luuvvvd todays episode❤️...it was a very nice episode👍🏼...the celebrations wer all gud...
thn pannas track ws tooo too nice...actly i felt sorry fr pannas MIL whn she phoned frm raunaks mob,jst to see 'raunak callin'🤔...she is not as bad as i thought...n her feelings towrds panna is starting to change... 
n sushaans part ws also nice..
n finally d way suhana took ishaans shirt..n her simple,sharp bt cuteeeee stare ws tooooo nice☺️..it ws really woow😍.....
i thorooughly njoyd the epi😳...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Diivi

i luuvvvd todays episode❤️...it was a very nice episode👍🏼...the celebrations wer all gud...

thn pannas track ws tooo too nice...actly i felt sorry fr pannas MIL whn she phoned frm raunaks mob,jst to see 'raunak callin'🤔...she is not as bad as i thought...n her feelings towrds panna is starting to change... 
n sushaans part ws also nice..
n finally d way suhana took ishaans shirt..n her simple,sharp bt cuteeeee stare ws tooooo nice☺️..it ws really woow😍.....
i thorooughly njoyd the epi😳...

I agree with all your points dear. As I said it was a super duper episode.
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Really, I am sorry how can that effect the quality of the show? I mean ....the writers are still there to do a good job right? As far as I am aware Ragini and Jay and others, don't have any other long term/big commitments so I don't think its that. May be the writers have developed amnesia about the the scenes they created in the 1st place and forgot to wrap them up because they had too many tracks to deal with.

They tried to bite off more than they could chew.

As such jay & rag r D lead pair they r fully committed to SGP. and 4 sushaan scenes they both r enough...the scene in which lolita knits button of ishaan in OBS is one of fav scene and was shown beatifully and  that girl was just 17 but gave an mind blowing expressions... i really want that scene  in SGP...but ................the more we r expecting sushaan scenes D less we r been given...in a week they r giving us only 1 wonderful sushaan moments..you can count on fingures how many sushaan scenes  were given to us after honeymoon..  even if they r  that feel/essence were/was missing.. I strongly feel that something fishy is happening..Hope is only option left out with us...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Madhu, I understand how you feel completely. Although the episodes are great, I am feeling like...hollow inside. Maybe its because we've seen OBS and we thought they were going to show all those wonderful parts in SGP too. As they haven't given us those lovely scenes, we are feeling empty despite the good episode's. I still undestand why though?
madhu_d thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

Again I am not very good at identifying subtle changes in expressions/actions but few things:
1. When did we get to see the naughty romantic expressions of Ishaan before Suhana's confession?

2. When did we get to see his bold side(aggression) from Ishaan the way he tries to show his domination/possession over Suhana these days?

3. And when did we see Ishaan giving those stares to Suhana before the HM track...? For me the stares he used to give before HM look different than the ones he gives now...These days it shows pride and possession in his eyes..The old stares were of desperation and failure.....If I was able to make that out means he has evolved as an actor atleast for me big time......

Suhana's character is very lively and she can go either extremes in terms of the expressions she gives.....But Ishaan's character is not like hers..He has to hold fort and not let himself be over the top with different kinds of expressions.....If he tries that he won't be Ishaan he will be Jai---the actor ......like those over the top movies of SRK....anjaam/ram jaane/guddu/trimurti......which everyone hates like hell....

GroW*H of a character doesn't mean he has to try out different expressions or styles....GroW*H of a character according to me is to make the audiences believe in the character completely in which he has succeeded to a gr8 extent.................If we was playing different role and you got to see same expressions of Ishaan's then we can say he needs to grow or change expressions according to the role but here he is the same Ishaan playing the same character

Seriously now  a days I can feel for him as after having to wait for 1 long year is now reaping the fruits of patience and the joy on his face tells it all...It is his acting that makes me believe these unsaid things and not the story......

IN the end its my take so nothing personal.......
OTE]i too agree with you TEJ  to some extent..Jay might have done other shows but as a lead it is his first show and to work with such talented artists and making a mark for himself is not that easy. and working with Co-star like ragini who is  Born talented & Experienced,  and making a mark for himself is the toughest assignment.. but he has  succeeded in doing so... but still has to reach the level of perfection when it comes to potray the emotions of happines but for this also he can b given excuse as such he never got that much of opportunities to convey/show his happiness character wiss...but as such he is talented and there is an scope to improve his acting abilities he has to work on his weak areas and has to emerge as an complete actor and has to acheive new horizons in his life....

madhu_d thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I know Madhu, I understand how you feel completely. Although the episodes are great, I am feeling like...hollow inside. Maybe its because we've seen OBS and we thought they were going to show all those wonderful parts in SGP too. As they haven't given us those lovely scenes, we are feeling empty despite the good episode's. I still undestand why though?s

S somewhere hollowness is there....What i am unable to digest/get out is bringing of C-track so early...i just want to cry loudly and want to shell out my greif and pain...

mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Madhu it is far too early. I empathise with you completely. I just wish they'd shown what was supposed to be shown. It would have been so much better. We can't do anything but wait and watch.

Do you remember the surprise birthday party for Ishaan? That was so nice. The wonderful gift Lolita made for him? That was super romantic. Will we ever get to see this in SGP?
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ tejesh, thanks for your detailed reply,  was expecting it,  I was not criticising as such I was giving suggestions as he has not reach the perfection where the character of Ishaan needs to be , not having the scenes is not an excuse as a good actor can give excellent performance in 30 seconds scene with much more cinviction then an ordinary one for half an hour, by this example I am not saying Jay is ordinary or anything, Ragini is not superfect either there are areas where she has to improve as well, you cant comapre any actor having different role.
OTE]i too agree with you TEJ  to some extent..Jay might have done other shows but as a lead it is his first show and to work with such talented artists and making a mark for himself is not that easy. and working with Co-star like ragini who is  Born talented & Experienced,  and making a mark for himself is the toughest assignment.. but he has  succeeded in doing so... but still has to reach the level of perfection when it comes to potray the emotions of happines but for this also he can b given excuse as such he never got that much of opportunities to convey/show his happiness character wiss...but as such he is talented and there is an scope to improve his acting abilities he has to work on his weak areas and has to emerge as an complete actor and has to acheive new horizons in his life....

I agree with your points as well what I wanted to say amost the same thing but said it slightly different way.
I think I would leave it here, as I used the freedom to express my point of view, some would agree some would not and that is okey and super cool.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
@ Febs Mummyji's attitude is changing, well its about time. I think she'll realise her mistake but she's won't accept it so easily. Big ego issue here.