SNS - A font of knowledge

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SNS has always been a learning place for me - I learnt about a lot of vratas, how to be a good DIL, good son, good  family, good daughter, family honour, pride, and various dishes and even how to treat a servant among others.

Today, I learnt about a very important thing in life - the inside of a beauty parlor and what do they do for Rs.5000/- Though, I still dont exactly know what is manicure and pedicure, I saw how the chairs look and how the attendants dress. Ok! whatever they showed looked like a ritualistic torture but still I am never the one to say no to any form of knowledge. 

(BTW - Gopi looked worse than what she was before the treatment in my opinion! - dont throw bricks at me! I am grooming challenged!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆

i regularly have a manicure and facial, aroma massage, sorry if i appear to be overly pampered or boasting☺️, but the result is your skin feels really good and you have a glowing sort of look, you are really relaxed and your nails look clean and just great. If you have the cash it's worth doing just once to see what it feels like, unless you are afraid of getting addicted to it.

The three things i do don't hurt, but the blow dry Gopi had might hurt, because of the pulling and heat. Pedicure i've had twice in my entire life, but i don't have them regularly as i don't see the point as i have nice small cute feet and toes, maybe when i'm older...lol. 

So Bee not ritualistic torture...more like ritualistic pleasure.😉

br2499 thumbnail
Ok Nafisa! I will take it if you say so! Thank you for the info.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly hben.. Exactly! Even i learned a lot, i used to date a brahmin(mallu) gal before, even she didnt teach me anythng abt hinduism like sns does😃.. And ladies beauty parlour, what a treat😉!
Above all Gopi luked exactly like she was before.. What did they do to her? And what were those modi fools gaping at?
br2499 thumbnail
Jake! I saw them putting some vile stuff on her face and did some messing up with the hair. I guess they forgot to remove that oily stuff and comb her hair back.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Jake! I saw them putting some vile stuff on her face and did some messing up with the hair. I guess they forgot to remove that oily stuff and comb her hair back.

thats face pack, i thnk.. Mallu movies always mock them.. And i tot, they dont do anythng on oily hair.. I always style my hair.. They will kick u out or u pay extra and get a wash..😉
br2499 thumbnail
It looks like kathakali face painting.😆

I am sorry if I am offending anybody here and my excuse is my ignorance. 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Vanaprastham reloaded😃😆.. I remember how my sister played a joke on my grandpa by putting some mud on his face.. She said its pack..🤣
br2499 thumbnail
Mud pack indeed. Your sister is creative.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Mud pack indeed. Your sister is creative.

its not her creation.. I think her friends mom used them.. It luked like clay