Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

pre cap as usual rashi (Page 3)

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Shon, how did you know that when nail polish is heated it changes colour to transparent or clear??? Did you put nailpolish in atta and make rotis? OMG who were you trying to poison?
ROFL

i already gave an indepth explanation it contains chemical nitrocellulose , i am pharmceutical scientist , so i ahve to knwo all these things

Ok Shon understand how you knew about this fact. You startled me when you just came up with that, and the way you said it, put it in atta and make rotis and it looks white, i was like agog what's going on has Shon poisoned someone b4...so sorry for suspecting you of murder/food poisoning...lol.Smile

Don't get upset Shon, laugh about it hahaha that's it finish.
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Kokila will investigate surely then all will be apparent ...Gopi am sure didnt come back from the parlour with painted nails !

Rashi just doesnt give up with her maliciousness and hopefully Kokila wont give up trying to put her in her place 
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Shon, how did you know that when nail polish is heated it changes colour to transparent or clear??? Did you put nailpolish in atta and make rotis? OMG who were you trying to poison?
ROFL

i already gave an indepth explanation it contains chemical nitrocellulose , i am pharmceutical scientist , so i ahve to knwo all these things

Ok Shon understand how you knew about this fact. You startled me when you just came up with that, and the way you said it, put it in atta and make rotis and it looks white, i was like agog what's going on has Shon poisoned someone b4...so sorry for suspecting you of murder/food poisoning...lol.Smile

whetehr it is getting purposefully , intentionally now it is get ting to limit, earlier nafisa u atleats said i was adding. Now ur using dreadful and suspicious words of murder and poisoning, pls nafisa bear in mind theese are quiet serious thing, we cannot take it lightly, in your apology ure literally using words u thoughT ' Shon mur...g or poi...g' . what on earth is that suposed to be . what are you trying to do silently.  i am really really furious on it now.
 Jake hope you also understood what i want to convey nafisaaa. i hope u agree ith me.  first she just thought so now , she is actually suing words  and pls rmeber we are not talking about the characters in show. we are here real live people ... all these words used in computer etc can lead to problems for others

pls bear in mind all these things

I dont think anything was said to be detrimental to you Shon and was just being stated in a jovial manner ,if you felt irritated by it fair enough but would say dont take it to heart as sure wasnt intended in a manner to be hurtful .
You yourself often get a bit vibrant in your wordings so should know sometimes things are just said without really anything more being intended .
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

ROFL

whetehr it is getting purposefully , intentionally now it is get ting to limit, earlier nafisa u atleats said i was adding. Now ur using dreadful and suspicious words of murder and poisoning, pls nafisa bear in mind theese are quiet serious thing, we cannot take it lightly, in your apology ure literally using words u thoughT ' Shon mur...g or poi...g' . what on earth is that suposed to be . what are you trying to do silently.  i am really really furious on it now.
 Jake hope you also understood what i want to convey nafisaaa. i hope u agree ith me.  first she just thought so now , she is actually suing words  and pls rmeber we are not talking about the characters in show. we are here real live people ... all these words used in computer etc can lead to problems for others

pls bear in mind all these things

Just chill mate. shake this anger off and have fun with other forum members, try not to get too upset, i apologised in my sort of way, i don't know any other way, so just chill Shon.

Shall we just forget about this or you want to stay that way, upset and angry?
Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Forgetting one thing, this was no accident i mean who accidently puts nail polish in atta. So if the "grown ups" know this was on purpose the blame will not go on Gopi because they knows she is smart enough in kitchens chores to know not to do that. And even Hetal has to admit that Rashi is a vindictive evil jealous bitch, look at the amount of times she talked back to her.

Edited by tomonna - 18 March 2011 at 10:01am

Go to top