Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

The Role Reversal - A Bird's Eye View!! (Page 2)

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hi Doc...........
superb post.............loved it
wonderfully expressed............the Role reversal....................
shan being khanak & khanak being shan..........lovely way to  understand each other............these are only characters but they potray as they r real.............so yasharan ...........r awesome at their job...........
&
they know how to take our hearts............
&
Doc. lovely & awesome analysis.............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hewy Dr dyotana
Role reversal-A  Birds  view   really true to its meaning  analysed the various aspects so well

Enjoyed reading it ..thanx a lot ...

dr.dsr

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Doc D, gosh.... only u and uparwaala know how u so precisely lay out the points that matter!

Really hope the RBO we saw last night continues its march forward! It's solid stuff they showed us ysterday!Clap

I am so proud of u, Souma and Saaaz for your superlative analysis of yesterday's episode and what it means for RBO in the long-run! Really proud and happy I amClap

Edited by tvrasika - 17 March 2011 at 9:29am

dr.dsr

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Great post.

All i will say.. yesteday's epi was perfect balance of everything..
Family..
Love..
Bickering..
and just being in love.. made it all worth watching the episode over and over.

Kudos CV's but i would give it to the actors more to make us feel the way CV's wrote it!! Or even more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrjparkerkubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
As usual WELL WRITTEN....truely an episode to cherish.....jst wish "sme things"cud happen 4 REAL.!!!*Sigh*Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrjparker

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
A heart-felt thank you to each and every one of you.....truly means a LOT to me....

@Jess: Mee kahi karu tula kadhi ha vishvas yenar nai ki mee medico aahe!! AngryLOL Aata tu Mumbai la ye....tula mee majha work place la gheen jaate.....may be then may be, I might pass the acid test!! LOL

@Rooj: Very pertinent point raised, Rooj!! I am not really an avid TV buff, but have a slight inkling about the stuff shown across channels!! Its all bloody crap!! RBO is light years ahead!!! Sigh!!

@adventure_gurl: Glad you liked it!! Smile

@May: It actually was pure magic!!

@Angel_9: YashaRan are something else!!! They truly are gifted!!

@Shriya: Very happy that you enjoyed reading it!! Thanks, again!! Smile

@Gaayu:Hug Not just upaarwala and I....YOU know too!! 3 repeats in a row, and its after-effects!! Where do we go next??!!! Start hallucinating about additional evening repeats, me thinks!! LOL Me too absolutely loved Saaz and Souma's posts!! Wonderfully written!! Clap

@Veena: Absolutely Veena!! The actors bring life in to the CVs concepts, without which everything would simply fall flat!! KT-Yashu are truly in a league of their own!! Clap

@Deepa: About those "some things"....same pinch, Dearie!! Hold on...."Bhagwan ke ghar.........."

Edited by dr.dsr - 17 March 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyangel_9jparkerrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Doc Ji,

Honestly Im wondering what those other serials show that makes them highly popular? because they all share the same thing over and over again...what is new?

where as in RBO we have, majority of times, really, really good tracks and most of the time the romantic scenes and some scenes are brand new, never heard of scenes...

especially in the last week or so it has been soooo good...

*sigh*

Idk but it really bugs me what type of entertainment the people of india enjoy or people in general enjoy. Padosan main toh kuch pata hi nahi...i watched Ekta's recent shows and they all lack so much. By far RBO has editing problems but still their editing is still good. Kahani toh usse bhi achi (beside RO track) aur music toh double whammy la jata hai

I swear

jparker

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Doc Ji,

Honestly Im wondering what those other serials show that makes them highly popular? because they all share the same thing over and over again...what is new?

They are competing against each other trying to use the same topic in different ways!!

where as in RBO we have, majority of times, really, really good tracks and most of the time the romantic scenes and some scenes are brand new, never heard of scenes...

Sigh I think RBO is so for ShaNak only. They did try the serious topics and turned out it was not their cup of tea!! So they stick to light whacky unsensible comedy which is working.. So switch OFF and watch!!

especially in the last week or so it has been soooo good...

*sigh*

Idk but it really bugs me what type of entertainment the people of india enjoy or people in general enjoy. Padosan main toh kuch pata hi nahi...i watched Ekta's recent shows and they all lack so much. By far RBO has editing problems but still their editing is still good. Kahani toh usse bhi achi (beside RO track) aur music toh double whammy la jata hai

I swear
We could really keep swearing at this rate. Ekta's shows.. noo.. sometimes I get creeps just hinking of the storylines that she has.. never mind her.. RBO is the light stuff that you really want to t=watch today and be able to forget.. You know the real light entertainment that people really want nowadays. So i hope that they don't stray from this idea.. whcaky and senseless notheless enjoyable!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index