Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tsunami on the forum n the cycle continues :D :D

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry no offenses but i'm amused by the way just one article , one article is enuf for creating unrest amongst the fans of Geet HSP, for people to forget the history and jump to conclusions and decide to quit already and even take stands for and against characters... 

I mean its a just an article still and we are to see the track yet and people have already decided that Geet is at fault, she is selfish, the writers are bad and change them,  the track would be bad, there would be a long separation and misunderstanding....  and they want to quit, leave .... and take stands and feel bad for someone and pity someone...

I mean have we not learnt the lessons yet...  How long does the cycle continue... ?

I pity our mods... Jyoti my friend.... you have some serious work in the coming days...  Bahot aaram ho gaya... Ab chalo kaam par lago  ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

No offense guyz but try to see the other side of the coin too... Anyways who am i to say anything... Continue... Go ahead please...

Oh! yeah me... yes i will as usual follow my mantra cause that has never let me down....

B+ve and all izzz well...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Azmatazz - 17 March 2011 at 8:33am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlailapnjjiasharmaPGirnkrishnameeranaamteegfatim30gurpreet28Amiiishaanyakunatmechantefillekhushi_4everDilsay-lazybee-roseinbloomrahmona_pakswejasraj123..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu-Priti11-SaynaFMcuttiee--Ratna--todayzstar-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-todayzstar

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I totally agree, as usual ppl fav pass time, to jump on conclusions, even though the epi hasnt been aired, ready to bash.

uff Im so tired of these ppl

Edited by Amiiish - 17 March 2011 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visu

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Please pity me too, because I report so many of these posts that I get tired and on top of that, mods get frustrated with meROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Okay Mishty darling!!!  I pity you too...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Ohh Azi noo More Positiveness anymore in my life....disgusting article and Geet team !! im soo pissed Ouch!!! if Geet goes out with Dev then im done with GHSP Confused..!!!.it hurts to say but GHSP is now suck with new CVs..but yeah i still will be dar to watch cz i cant live witout MSKLOLbut will see how many days i can bare all this torture ...!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visutodayzstar

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Ohh Azi noo More Positiveness anymore in my life....disgusting article and Geet team !! im soo pissed Ouch!!! if Geet goes out with Dev then im done with GHSP Confused..!!!.it hurts to say but GHSP is now suck with new CVs..but yeah i still will be dar to watch cz i cant live witout MSKLOLbut will see how many days i can bare all this torture ...!!! 
Jaan I Second YouEmbarrassedConfused

Amoureux-Mrs.MSK-todayzstar

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

I totally agree, as usual ppl fav pass time, to jump on conclusions, even though the epi hasnt been aired, ready to bash.

uff Im so tired of these ppl
Whats amazing is the short term memory that people have...

I mean imagine... those beautiful scenes we got after loads of tiny miny separations... imagine the passion and the intensity...  take the latest as example i know there was no separation but a small misunderstanding was there.. and we got MAAN ka tai chi and then GEET confronting MAAN and then MAAN manoafying GEET... I enjoyed that LOL LOL 

And thats forgotten so easily...

fatim30Amiiishmechantefille

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Thush and @Veronika: My two Jaans, don't you want to see your MSK passionate again Wink ??? So don't get disgusted so easily Jaans... Beleive Azi for once... Wink and lets wait and watch and then come to a conclusion about Geet and Dev ka issue... Lets atleast see the reasoning behind this...  Come on Jaans me there na allong with all buddies to take care of you both... Have my +ve dose once more... I'm sure Doc won't mind that ROFL

Edited by Azmatazz - 17 March 2011 at 8:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-todayzstar

Go to top