Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 17th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Just watch the episode on zee tv. Good episode.  Thumbs Up

At the Pandays house Guddu was like a lion stuck in a trap and at the tempel he was like boredLOL and hope it will be over soon so he can get his money and go to his mother.D'oh

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the tempel scene did you see his musclesDay Dreaming.

He think he hate Runhjun because he think it is her fault that he went to prison twice and the second time it is more important to him because he think it is her fault he did not got the money for his mother operation. That is what I am thinking. But his hate will change soon.Wink

It was nice to see his soft side when he beg the doctor to start the operation.Approve

The highlight we will see tomorrow: him beating up Vishnu and RaijjDead for what they did.
Good for him.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87bee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Reading the WU, I didn't think the slaps would be THAT hard. Just watched the episode now ..those slaps were really really hards one ... much more than what I expected.

Hopefully after that, M&M don't dare to think anything against ANYONE.

Those slaps were hard...then again you don't mess with anyone's mom like that. Especially not Guddu's mom. I'm surprised that Vishnu thought that they would easily get away with messing with Guddu like that without any repercussions. An angry man is not to be messed with, but an angry man who has no fear is even deadlier to cross.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87LoveGuddurusha4003bee5

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Those slaps were hard...then again you don't mess with anyone's mom like that. Especially not Guddu's mom. I'm surprised that Vishnu thought that they would easily get away with messing with Guddu like that without any repercussions. An angry man is not to be messed with, but an angry man who has no fear is even deadlier to cross.

Ya i agree with u wafah.....

Thank u for the update and eagerly waiting for today's episodeDay Dreaming

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by bee5

Reading the WU, I didn't think the slaps would be THAT hard. Just watched the episode now ..those slaps were really really hards one ... much more than what I expected.

Hopefully after that, M&M don't dare to think anything against ANYONE.

@ red ... This should be etched in stone ........ as  a part of the "Bhagonwali Postulates'  .... Big smile

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Take a bow, Wafah ..... you are a magician with words ..... you leave us .... well ..... Enchanted  !!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010LoveGuddubee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index