March 17th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Wafah .... 

Loved the temple scene. 

@ Bee ... I want to see R reflecting on what the Mahanth said too ....
and for good measure the CVs could show G reflecting on this too ... maybe at a later date ! πŸ˜†

The M&Ms are VILE ... no two ways about it .... loved G beating Rajju & Vishnu up .... 

Now all that remains is R reaches the hospital and saved G's mother !
Thanks for the update!  Was not expecting that at all.
Yippeeee totally looking forward to the precap! They deserve to be beaten up for all that they have done! What a bunch oif slimeballs!🀒
Originally posted by rusha4003

Thanks Wafah .... 

Loved the temple scene. 

@ Bee ... I want to see R reflecting on what the Mahanth said too ....
and for good measure the CVs could show G reflecting on this too ... maybe at a later date ! πŸ˜†

The M&Ms are VILE ... no two ways about it .... loved G beating Rajju & Vishnu up .... 

Now all that remains is R reaches the hospital and saved G's mother !

Me too..., Usha. Hoping it will be sooner ...
Reading the WU, I didn't think the slaps would be THAT hard. Just watched the episode now ..those slaps were really really hards one ... much more than what I expected.

Hopefully after that, M&M don't dare to think anything against ANYONE.

Just watch the episode on zee tv. Good episode.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

At the Pandays house Guddu was like a lion stuck in a trap and at the tempel he was like boredπŸ˜† and hope it will be over soon so he can get his money and go to his mother.

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the tempel scene did you see his muscles😍.

He think he hate Runhjun because he think it is her fault that he went to prison twice and the second time it is more important to him because he think it is her fault he did not got the money for his mother operation. That is what I am thinking. But his hate will change soon.πŸ˜‰

It was nice to see his soft side when he beg the doctor to start the operation.

The highlight we will see tomorrow: him beating up Vishnu and Raijj🀒 for what they did.
Good for him.πŸ‘
Originally posted by bee5

Reading the WU, I didn't think the slaps would be THAT hard. Just watched the episode now ..those slaps were really really hards one ... much more than what I expected.

Hopefully after that, M&M don't dare to think anything against ANYONE.

Those slaps were hard...then again you don't mess with anyone's mom like that. Especially not Guddu's mom. I'm surprised that Vishnu thought that they would easily get away with messing with Guddu like that without any repercussions. An angry man is not to be messed with, but an angry man who has no fear is even deadlier to cross.

Originally posted by Wafah

Those slaps were hard...then again you don't mess with anyone's mom like that. Especially not Guddu's mom. I'm surprised that Vishnu thought that they would easily get away with messing with Guddu like that without any repercussions. An angry man is not to be messed with, but an angry man who has no fear is even deadlier to cross.

Ya i agree with u wafah.....

Thank u for the update and eagerly waiting for today's episode😍

Originally posted by Wafah

@ red ... This should be etched in stone ........ as  a part of the "Bhagonwali Postulates'  .... πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Take a bow, Wafah ..... you are a magician with words ..... you leave us .... well ..... Enchanted  !!!!!