India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu is the best for Runjhun

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Guddu is the best for runjhun as he does not even know that she is a fortunate person. also the entire community is scared of him and that will set the aunt's and uncle's in place. i am happy with the wedding

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Prabhkallushanak.hotedabella

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Good topic. Smile
And, of course, Guddu is too perfect for Runjhun..
All of us in this forum were so glad that they got married even though, it by hook and crook.. They makes a perfect couple. Smile

These Mamas and Mamis really need more and more good lessons from Guddu after what they did to Amma and Runjhun. I loves how Guddu tackles these three mami (yesterday epsiode) Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87EcliPSe_2010shanak.hot

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Absolutely, He is the best choice God has made for her.  I like how they are true & complete opposite of each other.  These two are the best Jodi!!! G/R & the actors who portray them should be commended for making their characters so real to life.  I am glad I found an Indian serial that has one of the best casting around.  
Guddu should teach her to toughen up a bit, hope how Vishnu hired G to break up R's marriage truth gets revealed to AMMA soon.  
But yeah, G is the best for R!!!  He can really take on ALL the Pandey Snakes!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hot

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
he is the only one who looks good with Runjhun, and i was so happy on the day they got married, i wonder if i will be that happy on my wedding day LOl...they look PERFECT together and opposites attract, so do these 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

he is the only one who looks good with Runjhun, and i was so happy on the day they got married, i wonder if i will be that happy on my wedding day LOl...they look PERFECT together and opposites attract, so do these 2

LOL In my case, i will be super super happy when i marry Guddu Shukla..
I don't mind being Mrs Shukla! LOL

LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index