mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Remember 3 Idiots' Rancho and his mantra of telling the heart that 'All Izz Well' even at the worst of times? 

Well it seems the character played by Aamir Khanhas had a deep impact on good friend Salman Khan. 

The actor, who's just back from Bangkok after completing a schedule of his forthcoming filmReady, is being haunted by the ugly ghosts of the past. The 2002 hit-and-run case against the actor has been revived after the prosecution moved an application before the Bandra magistrate court seeking enhancement of charges against the actor. 

As per the application, the charges against Salman can be tried in a Sessions court with a maximum punishment of 10 years. Though the developments have hit Salman's fans, the actor hasn't yet pushed the panic button. 

In fact, he is in a positive state of mind even as dark clouds loom large. At a recent interview when the Khan was asked to comment on the latest developments where he might have to see the jail again, he replied, "Serving in the jail will be like staying in a five star hotel for me. Even if I'll be physically in jail, my mind will be on the beaches of Miami." 

Now, that's some positive attitude we say! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uh-Oh. πŸ€”
I wonder if 'good friend' Katrina will visit him this time?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Uh-Oh. πŸ€”

I wonder if 'good friend' Katrina will visit him this time?

Why did you bring Katrina in this? It has nothing to do with the topic.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Geez shoot me! πŸ˜†
I was just saying because she visited him last time.
Katalicious thumbnail
Going off topic as always with Katrina
You know that if he was a common person, he would have already been serving his punishment already

He's a Bolly star...even if the prosecutors get him, he'd be free within a year or two (maybe even less)
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Yeah like Sanjay Dutt too....special treatment for superstars πŸ€”
Katalicious thumbnail
But can he still do films koolchick? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: KatForeva

But can he still do films koolchick? πŸ˜•

Who? Salman?

I think he can....although the accident led to a death and four really injured people, he's still been doing films since 2002. He's Sallu Bhai....he's got a massive fan following, so he can do no wrong😳

His case isn't like Shiney Ahuja's at all when people stopped watching his movies after his crime came out

As for Sanjay Dutt, the man's still doing films
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"Serving in the jail will be like staying in a five star hotel for me. Even if I'll be physically in jail, my mind will be on the beaches of Miami." 

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT? HUH