Originally posted by dia_16

I quit watching GHSP.

Reasons

1. Geet's miscarriage
2. Geet forgives Dev
3. Geet misunderstands and leaves Maan

Who all are with me?
ok i understand ....lekin mujhe ek baat batao ya jo koi bhi mc se khush nehi

1 Agar mc na hota, ghsp kaun sa track aap chate, jahen bacha chamile hota ?

2 kya kisi ko maaf karna gunaah hai ?

3 abhi to episode dekhna baki hai, phir decide karega kya sehi aur kaun ghalat Big smile

Smile

zunaiba5 Goldie
zunaiba5
zunaiba5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
don't quit ---- even if u quit u will still think of maaneet ......
SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sayna

I quit watching GHSP.

Reasons

1. Geet's miscarriage
2. Geet forgives Dev
3. Geet misunderstands and leaves Maan

Who all are with me?
ok i understand ....lekin mujhe ek baat batao ya jo koi bhi mc se khush nehi

1 Agar mc na hota, ghsp kaun sa track aap chate, jahen bacha chamile hota ?

2 kya kisi ko maaf karna gunaah hai ?

3 abhi to episode dekhna baki hai, phir decide karega kya sehi aur kaun ghalat Big smile

Smile 
Big smile
--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I am very eagerly looking forward for this...Maan will be back to his HOT MSK mood.......Geet will back to her fightback as usual...............n these things can only be temporarily in GHSP as CVs definitely know that they would have to shut their shop if they separate Maneet for long......

Enjoy the present track n wait for the best.............

I definitely like Maaneet knock - jocks. But the story is about Geet who fought for her rights, her baby. She is a self - righteous woman. So I don't agree with MC and forgiving Dev. This is just my P.O.V. Let us see what is in store.
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by undisclosed

what do you mean?...the story is just getting good...you're going to miss how maan gets all passionate trying to get geet back...you know he is not going to sit down and just let geet walk away...wait and watch...Smile

1. Geet fought with her whole family, risked even her life for the baby. She did everything for her baby. Then why miscarriage??
2. What Dev did to Geet can't be forgiven under any circumstances. She can't just forget all his deeds and go with him. I never agree with that track.
3. Instead of strengthening the bond between Maan and Geet, CVs are going to create more and more MUs.

I know Maan will go after her but the essence of the story, I felt it has lost.
i understand your discontent...some parts of the story i don't agree with at times as well...but it doesn't mean that it doesn't make for a good story...the miscarriage is sad, but it was actually the toughest direction for the story to go...they didn't take the easy rode with this track...as for points 2 and 3, they are yet to be seen...what we imagine and what we actually get are most of the times different stories...i say we make a pact...you stay and watch how the story unfolds and then you tell me how you like it...Smile...what say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dia--

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I am very eagerly looking forward for this...Maan will be back to his HOT MSK mood.......Geet will back to her fightback as usual...............n these things can only be temporarily in GHSP as CVs definitely know that they would have to shut their shop if they separate Maneet for long......

Enjoy the present track n wait for the best.............

I definitely like Maaneet knock - jocks. But the story is about Geet who fought for her rights, her baby. She is a self - righteous woman. So I don't agree with MC and forgiving Dev. This is just my P.O.V. Let us see what is in store.
wo hi to....lekin mc na hota to ghsp  ka end to zarur hota .... 
_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
chill yaar.this is just a serial.buti guess  even i am not gonna watch it atleast 4 a brief time

--Dia--

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

what do you mean?...the story is just getting good...you're going to miss how maan gets all passionate trying to get geet back...you know he is not going to sit down and just let geet walk away...wait and watch...Smile

1. Geet fought with her whole family, risked even her life for the baby. She did everything for her baby. Then why miscarriage??
2. What Dev did to Geet can't be forgiven under any circumstances. She can't just forget all his deeds and go with him. I never agree with that track.
3. Instead of strengthening the bond between Maan and Geet, CVs are going to create more and more MUs.

I know Maan will go after her but the essence of the story, I felt it has lost.
i understand your discontent...some parts of the story i don't agree with at times as well...but it doesn't mean that it doesn't make for a good story...the miscarriage is sad, but it was actually the toughest direction for the story to go...they didn't take the easy rode with this track...as for points 2 and 3, they are yet to be seen...what we imagine and what we actually get are most of the times different stories...i say we make a pact...you stay and watch how the story unfolds and then you tell me how you like it...Smile...what say?

Smile

undisclosed

Go to top