Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 9)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
All those who are blaming Geet for misunderstanding Maan...From where the hell did you get that information???Confused I did not read that anywhere in there article?? Wacko
For all I know Maan slapped Geet, tried kill her, kicked her out of house!!!! This is my interpretation..and I am also jumping the gun!!!! Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettePreethi-Premi-Sangs-Serenity_meSaynaFM-lazybee-

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I beg to differ. You cannot expect a mother who has lost her baby to act sensibly. Hormones take a toll on one's sense at times like these and they would be highly emotionally charged. Most women are like this even after child birth for a long time that they get irritated at the drop of the hat. we still dont know under what circumstances she goes out with Dev. So its not correct to blame a character withou knowing the real situation.

And I dont understand whats it with comparing Geet loves for Maan and Maan's love for Geet all the time. If Maan utters all unacceptable things about intentions of Geet to be keen on staying in KM outhouse even questioning her character, it is justified given his past bitter experience. He wasnt even willing to listen to her whole truth when she told him she is pregnant and the poor girl had to do what not to just make him listen to her truth, but thts OK because Maan is easily defended saying he was in shock to hear from her that she was pregnant when he was keen to hear that she loved her, so it was natural for him to react that way. Instead of clearing to her under what circumstances he bailed out Dev, he insisted that she has to trust him blindly without questioning him and when she refused she was dragged out of his life. But if Geet feels miserable at having lost her baby for which she fought the entire world, she has to recover from her shock like she is a key operated toy, does she not even have the rights to expected her feelings respected? Why it has to be always like whose love for whom is superior? Two people cannot be in love if they are not equally reciprocative. If Maan has expressed his love for Geet, geet too has done her part to keep up the love. If Geet has wounded Maan's feelings, Maan too has had his share. They have reciprocated both khushi and gham equally and that is what makes them the most loveable and adorable couple in Indian television. True Maaneet lovers never make comparison between Maan and Geet. Sorry for differing from your opinion.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtijazzerette-Veritaserum-Preethi-Premi-Sangs-RolzzSerenity_me-lazybee-utopia88SaynaFM

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by truthteller

Are u really a fan of GHSP??
Never looked to me whenever i saw ur posts! Y jumping in to conclusions without watching the episode?u & ur friends always look for the clues to bash the character of geet , it looks u hav sum personal issues with the actor /character!!! If u really a fan of this show then stop bashing of particular character! Openup ur mind, characters r not doing anything by their own !!!!!!!

no one said that the characters are doing anything on their own.if u did not understand what veena wrote ,its not her fault! when we say geet does smthing,we don't mean DD,we mean the cvs.i hv always said that the cvs hv ruined geet's character and thats a fact whether u like it or not. and plz do not judge who is a fan of the show and who is not!i can show u many posts where maan has been bashed unnecessarily! 

very well said ria
no one is bashing the actors or the characters
fans are just upset with the twist brought up by the cv's
we all know wat dev did to geet but the article states dev is forgiven real fans couldn't accept the fact that dev is forgiven
we all are here becoz we all love GHSP and maneet
fans will not have personnel issues with actors
its just what i thought

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..VeenaGcian..

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2000

....Kaise Geet Dev ke close ho sakti hai... Is Geet Realy Love Maan....????..How Geet Can Forgive Dev......... &&& Why GeeT all Time Misunderstand Only..MaaN...
Just Disgusting dev.....all time come to give Pain to MaaN............ Dev go away from.... IS GEET..............DUMP..............
WHY SHE.......ALL TIME.......GIVE...PAIN...TO...MAAN...SINGH..KHURANA......????????????????
i dunt understand....woh agar dev ko maaf karti hai to aap maan ko kyun beech mein late hai? Kya tume exactly pata hai ke geet km chor kar kuyn jati hai? Kyun ke mujhe nehi....

Edited by Sayna - 17 March 2011 at 9:53am
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

are yaar geet ke piche aap sab kyun hai.... aap mante hai ke maan ko bohut dook hua hai baby ke jane se....to phir aap geet ke bare mein bhi to sochiye , ussne  bhi apna bacha koi hai....

aur jahen dev ka sawal hai , to agar usse lagta hai ke woh badalgaya to usse maaf karke kya ghalat kar rehi? 

to kya apko nehi lagta ke insaan se hi ghaltian (mistakes) hoti hai aur maaf karna koi gunaah nehi ... remember maan se bhi mistakes hui hai ( party ) Smile 

excuse me, Dev has not made a mistake........dev has committed a crime and has done a sin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I disagree with u concluding these things going with some random article..............if she really does this then she will definitely have some good reason.............we should never forget the pain she is going through

This not a random article dear. This is TB article mostly same happens. and what u said abiut pain, is MSK not in pain. How can she forgive that idiot DEV

Ok she forgive Dev because he saves Maan's life. But why he is leaving in KM go to Gurgaon, stay there. He is not realize that if he stay in front of both how both get feel. Now he recovered then leave KM.AngryAngryAngry

And imagine - when ever Maan sees Dev he also remember that his Geet was with him one night. How he will be feel that every moment when ever he see Dev. What about Geet she don't feel that when ever Dev come in front of her. 
ConfusedConfused
Confused

..VeenaGcian..

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by SlovHanda

veena ji,,why u always blame my handa,,,,Shocked,,,she has lost her child n facing mental trauma..didn;t u know that. n why did maan remove all baby stuff....he shouldn't hv done this at first place,, i know maan was right at his point , he wanted to pacify her,,but what maan has done is not d right acc to situation. n geet can forgive dev,,its only her choice, afterall dev is repenting, if u want to blame then blame cv not my handa,,got it,,,,n what did u say,, geet used maan just for baby sake,,,laughinggggggggg,,,really,,,i think geet is an independent girl na,,she has handle many hurdles alone ,,,n when did geet say to maan ki she want a father for her baby,,,,never....its only maan who wanted to maary her not handa,,,,n she had already said that she can raise her baby alone....or waise b agar geet maan se shadi nahi b karti na tab wo independently survive kar sakti thi,,,,right,,,,,i know u r obsessed wid gc/msk so u would never raise ur voice against msk wrong steps,,,,so better watch d show n then come wid ur analysis,,,don;t blame handa....

oh god to make ur handa correct dont make our maan wrong.That Guy is not forgiven his own brother like Geet is going to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

when did i say maan is wrong,,,geet can forgive dev coz she has moved on wid her life,,, ,can't she,,,n don;t reach to conclusion without seeing episode,,,LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28maan-ki-sanjanaBharathi_gurtijazzerettePreethi-Premi-Sangs-SaynaFM-lazybee-

Go to top