Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 7)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by truthteller

Are u really a fan of GHSP??
Never looked to me whenever i saw ur posts! Y jumping in to conclusions without watching the episode?u & ur friends always look for the clues to bash the character of geet , it looks u hav sum personal issues with the actor /character!!! If u really a fan of this show then stop bashing of particular character! Openup ur mind, characters r not doing anything by their own !!!!!!!

no one said that the characters are doing anything on their own.if u did not understand what veena wrote ,its not her fault! when we say geet does smthing,we don't mean DD,we mean the cvs.i hv always said that the cvs hv ruined geet's character and thats a fact whether u like it or not. and plz do not judge who is a fan of the show and who is not!i can show u many posts where maan has been bashed unnecessarily! 

Ria dear very well said yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

You are 10000000% right. You know any other woman in place of Geet never did this kind of decision. She leaving Maan alone?ShockedShocked The person who gave her new life, who teach her how stand on your own feet, how fight and struggle in life. And top of that he loves her so much. You know I think Geet don't have brain she don't know the meaning of love too. Now in future I wish Maan don't go behind her. Leave her alone then may be she realize how important you are in her life and your feelings too. She has to come back and asking you to forgiveness. Not you,

Please CVs don't ruine our great MSK character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..maanmeet1BatameezDil

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Cant Geet ever forgive Dev?? I think "yes"!!! She is a better person, she is at a better place now, she has just lost the child and has more severe trauma to handle......whatever the reason maybe, Geet CAN forgive Dev!! Have you seen the movie "Dor" where a woman forgives her husband's killer??
Forgiveness is not a crime.
All vengeance has an expiry date and after a point keeping scores is just obsolete and inhuman!!! The fact that she could forgive shows how pure a soul she is!!
I cant believe you are calling her selfish for this.... I am very proud of her!!!! Just because Maan hasnt forgiven Dev, doesnt mean he can dictate Geet's feelings and decisions..

O Great God! u r comparing dor with this?u think what dev did to geet and what happened in dor r the same?maan cannot dictate geet's decisions and geet can hurt him or misunderstand him whenever she likes??if forgiving a rapist is smthing worth being proud,then i don't hv to say anything!!Is it maan's fault that he loves geet so much,it is his fault that he can't stand his own brother becoz of what he did to geet?!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..maanmeet1BatameezDil

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Cant Geet ever forgive Dev?? I think "yes"!!! She is a better person, she is at a better place now, she has just lost the child and has more severe trauma to handle......whatever the reason maybe, Geet CAN forgive Dev!! Have you seen the movie "Dor" where a woman forgives her husband's killer??
All vengeance has an expiry date and after a point keeping scores is just obsolete and inhuman!!! The fact that she could forgive shows how pure a soul she is!!
I cant believe you are calling her selfish for this.... I am very proud of her!!!! Just because Maan hasnt forgiven Dev, doesnt mean he can dictate Geet's feelings and decisions..

exactly... aur geet maan ko to nehi ke rehi hai ke tum bhi dev ko maaf kardo...dono ki alag soch, to dono ki decision ko humko respect karna chaye Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz-lazybee-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

That women of Dor forgives her husband. DEV is not her husband. He is a criminal . 

You forgive only selected family members, friends, neighbors?? I thought forgiveness can be applied to any person!!!! Or maybe it needs a broader outlook to understand the concept of forgiveness!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Lovelymaan-ki-sanjanaAmiiishjazzeretteesha143-lazybee-SaynaFM

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrko

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

You are 10000000% right. You know any other woman in place of Geet never did this kind of decision. She leaving Maan alone?ShockedShocked The person who gave her new life, who teach her how stand on your own feet, how fight and struggle in life. And top of that he loves her so much. You know I think Geet don't have brain she don't know the meaning of love too. Now in future I wish Maan don't go behind her. Leave her alone then may be she realize how important you are in her life and your feelings too. She has to come back and asking you to forgiveness. Not you,

Please CVs don't ruine our great MSK character.

Oh dear everybody says here Geet did this in trauma what u say for that???????????????
Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
veena ji,,why u always blame my handa,,,,Shocked,,,she has lost her child n facing mental trauma..didn;t u know that. n why did maan remove all baby stuff....he shouldn't hv done this at first place,, i know maan was right at his point , he wanted to pacify her,,but what maan has done is not d right acc to situation. n geet can forgive dev,,its only her choice, afterall dev is repenting, if u want to blame then blame cv not my handa,,got it,,,,n what did u say,, geet used maan just for baby sake,,,laughinggggggggg,,,really,,,i think geet is an independent girl na,,she has handle many hurdles alone ,,,n when did geet say to maan ki she want a father for her baby,,,,never....its only maan who wanted to maary her not handa,,,,n she had already said that she can raise her baby alone....or waise b agar geet maan se shadi nahi b karti na tab wo independently survive kar sakti thi,,,,right,,,,,i know u r obsessed wid gc/msk so u would never raise ur voice against msk wrong steps,,,,so better watch d show n then come wid ur analysis,,,don;t blame handa....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Lovelygurpreet28Bharathi_gurtijazzeretteSaynaFM-lazybee-

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

That women of Dor forgives her husband. DEV is not her husband. He is a criminal . 

You forgive only selected family members, friends, neighbors?? I thought forgiveness can be applied to any person!!!! Or maybe it needs a broader outlook to understand the concept of forgiveness!!!

Many times its easier to forgive someone for doing something to THEM but much harder when it hurts your loved one! So Maan can't forgive Dev because he loves Geet to much...where as Geet can forgive Dev because she has moved on with Maan.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Lovelygurpreet28Bharathi_gurtijazzeretteSaynaFMSerenity_meRolzz

Go to top