Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 31)

lilsasha Goldie
lilsasha
lilsasha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

lilsasha: That is what from his perspective he is right but that does not make the other person wrong. He thought that is the best way to bring her out from the shell but Geet thought, she lost the link to her baby -- the memories that she can still touch and feel. The memories in the mind cannot be touched or can comfort.

1stly wanna clear myself that i never commented on Geet's character or spoke ill of her... i know she is going through tough phase... But tell me wasn't she in tough time when his bro was running behind her with a sword?... next day Maan at it again tried to help her and gave her his practical advise... what did she do?...after that incident she was kinda rude to Maan no? ok i understand they were not in love back then so had no softness towards eachother... but still my point is whenever geet had a shock of her life, she would detach herself from everyone else...maybe cos of her family history... she just can't trust anyone else except herself...not even Maan.

Edited by lilsasha - 18 March 2011 at 1:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80..VeenaGcian..BatameezDilTaiyo

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
This is just my opinion here...So sorry if it offends anyone...

I just want some Peace...I hate being dividedCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DD_deewaaniSaynaFM

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lilsasha

Originally posted by an12345678

lilsasha: That is what from his perspective he is right but that does not make the other person wrong. He thought that is the best way to bring her out from the shell but Geet thought, she lost the link to her baby -- the memories that she can still touch and feel. The memories in the mind cannot be touched or can comfort.

</div>
<div><font color="#330066">1stly wanna clear myself that i never commented on Geet's character or spoke ill of her... i know she is going through tough phase... But tell me wasn't she in tough time when his bro was running behind her with a sword?... next day Maan at it again tried to help her and gave her his practical advise... what did she do?...after that incident she was kindarude to Maan no? ok i understand they were not in love back then so had no softness towards eachother... but still my point is whenever geet had a shock of her life, she would detach herself from everyone else...maybe cos of her family history... she just can't trust anyone else except herself...not even Maan.</font>

Yeap it was very bad the way maan saved her n she gave that cold attitude to maan in hp it happens always she's always like that she always needs maans help n she gets it she will show attitude that she can handle situation
If geet dont trust anyonr except herself than she shld not make relationships if she keep hurting maans feeling everytime to show her indepe dent thinking.its very rude to avoid concern of thr person who loves u n want to deal in just own way.disgusting geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
hey yaar..well i cant be completely on either sides...i can both understand the situation geet is going thru....and her traumatic situation..but then the way she is talking to maan..and blaming on him for taking the baby memories from her...oh come on he is trying to get her come out of the shock..yes as expected its not the right way...he shud tried anoher way..but atleast he is trying ..if he let her be in her state..then wat wud hapend to her..always in hyseria...

then again..geet forgiving dev...i cant beleive it..something is behind it..she cant directly forgive him and then leaving the house..i think some major argument makes her unwantingly decide to leave..but maan wil follow her..so dont worry in that..but seriously geet has to think on maan feelings too..as she said ..soo in one way..in her favour only...woh baby meri zindagi thi maan! i mean wat does she think..as if maan didnt knw..and wasnt the baby also that close to him..yes in different state..that she was more strings way attached ..as it was the reasong wat she is now ....completely fighting the world..but if it was not maan that baby wud be dead long back..see i am not meaning to be harsh guys..but really she was like for that or some time not at all seeing the state of maan ...only thinking the baby..wrongf was ther in maan side but at the same time also on geet side toooo..

lilsasha..VeenaGcian..

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Maan Is GOD ! Stern SmileMaan God Ki Jai! Stern Smile
YES! GITH is Bhery SelfishWacko

maansaTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Smrite: "disgusting geet": Really. Smile

lilsasha: The man has his own way and is right but the woman also has her way or she should lose her thoughts and the way of thinking and become the nod woman to please the savior of her life. She is a girl with a functioning mind.

And I know you are not bashing anyone, and even I am not doing that. Loved interacting with you because you are discussing and not making statements.

Edited by an12345678 - 18 March 2011 at 2:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha-pixie-maansaSaynaFM.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
how can we forget ! Wat ever GITH does is Wrong !! u knw why ? because she is SELFISH !! 
Buh MAAN !! obbbs i mean MAAN GOD can never be rong !!! as he is GOD na Embarrassed

maansa

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I am sorry, but you can't jump to conclusions and say that Geet is selfish just after reading the article. Something must have made her forgive Dev.....no one knows the circumstances under which she would be doing that. Just coz Maan hates Dev doesn't mean Geet doesn't have the right to forgive him.....she has her own mind and is free to make her own decisions....especially when she was the one wronged.

She is emotionally shaken now....she needs time to get over it....you can't just expect her to be fine in a matter of 2 days.....Maan did what he thought was right by removing baby stuff.....but everyone doesn't work and think that way.....different people react to situations differently.

If Maan removes baby stuff just after a day or two....it's his love for Geet and not selfishness....and if Geet does something that Maan doesn't like then she is selfish......I don't really get it.

SaynaFM

Go to top